Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Asherkin unfair actions

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 02-07-2015 , 14:04   Re: Asherkin unfair actions

Based on where you live in can be illegal to post someone's personally identifiable information. If anything asherkin saved you some legal trouble.
ddhoward
Veteran Member
Old 02-07-2015 , 14:07   Re: Asherkin unfair actions

Transferring ownership of a Steam account is against the Steam terms of service. Anyone who tries to buy or sell an account is just looking to have a bad time.

Threatening to violate forum rules by creating multiple accounts is not the way to handle this, nor is posting a person's fucking Facebook.

Just leave, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
bailopan isn't his boss but his partner
Bailopan is the top dog 'round these parts.

Last edited by ddhoward; 02-07-2015 at 14:15.
GinNNy
Old 02-07-2015 , 14:26   Re: Asherkin unfair actions

Quote:
Wrong.
If he thinks asherkin abused of his powers, he should contact asherkin. They are both allied modders admins, it makes no sense to contact bailopan since bailopan isn't his boss but his partner (or friend, idk what relationship they have, maybe married. If not, i would marry asherkin )
Bailopan is da boss.
Albanian Zombie
Old 02-07-2015 , 14:34   Re: Asherkin unfair actions

Okay stop asslicking...
There must be a black list for these members, same has happend with me some months ago.

Read what .Dare Devil. wrote from 0 to 10 not from 0 to 4 than to 7 than to 2 and to 10. You will understand some important things, you don't need to be that "bad" guy and give someone a bad time.
GinNNy
Old 02-07-2015 , 14:36   Re: Asherkin unfair actions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanian Zombie View Post
Okay stop asslicking...
There must be a black list for these members, same has happend with me some months ago.

Read what .Dare Devil. wrote from 0 to 10 not from 0 to 4 than to 7 than to 2 and to 10. You will understand some important things, you don't need to be that "bad" guy and give someone a bad time.
No one is asslicking here we are saying no need to make unnecessary thread for asherkin abusing his power there is something called reporting.

And you know that crywolf can report dare devil to the police or whatever for posting real life information without a permission.

Last edited by GinNNy; 02-07-2015 at 14:38.
Albanian Zombie
Old 02-07-2015 , 14:38   Re: Asherkin unfair actions

Everyone in his life has that 2 minute where he can do anything, including posting a raging thread. Of course I want someone that scammed me to be "dead". Take things easy...

Last edited by Albanian Zombie; 02-07-2015 at 14:38.
Jhob94
AMX Mod X Donor
Old 02-07-2015 , 17:09   Re: Asherkin unfair actions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanian Zombie View Post
Of course I want someone that scammed me to be "dead"
Then choose the right places to "kill", like i did with the guy that scammed me 300€. He loved his team, i destroyed it. Simple.

About bailopan being the boss, stop being child. They are partners in this, afaik allied modders is an allience between sourcemod and amxx, and asherkin is the responsable for sm and bail for amxx -> both lead this. Also, bailopan would not turn against asherkin unless he does something really bad. What he did was something perfectly normal. This reminded me what happened in france, this isn't about free speak. I remember some definition about freedom and it was something like this: Everyone has the right to anything they want, as far as it doesn't affects someone's else freedom.
Violating his human rights posting private informations is something bad and asherkin did it right.
Old 02-07-2015 , 17:30   Re: Asherkin unfair actions

Quote:
Then choose the right places to "kill", like i did with the guy that scammed me 300€. He loved his team, i destroyed it. Simple.

About bailopan being the boss, stop being child. They are partners in this, afaik allied modders is an allience between sourcemod and amxx, and asherkin is the responsable for sm and bail for amxx -> both lead this. Also, bailopan would not turn against asherkin unless he does something really bad. What he did was something perfectly normal. This reminded me what happened in france, this isn't about free speak. I remember some definition about freedom and it was something like this: Everyone has the right to anything they want, as far as it doesn't affects someone's else freedom.
Violating his human rights posting private informations is something bad and asherkin did it right.
OFFTOPIC:
I always want to know about asherkin and arkshine if they're brothers or same person.

ONTOPIC:
No one is here against asherkin we just told him that if he have anything against anyone here let him report.
And AFAIK BAILOPAN is the lead developer here and if you dont know about Alliedmods team please do not reply to me.

Last edited by GinNNy; 02-07-2015 at 17:53.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 02-07-2015 , 17:41   Re: Asherkin unfair actions

It doesn't really matter who is boss. There was no "wrong" done here (in the actions of the admins). It's over with so let's move on.

Dare Devil should feel lucky that he wasn't banned.

Last edited by fysiks; 02-07-2015 at 17:42.
GinNNy
Old 02-07-2015 , 17:45   Re: Asherkin unfair actions

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
It doesn't really matter who is boss. There was no "wrong" done here (in the actions of the admins). It's over with so let's move on.

Dare Devil should feel lucky that he wasn't banned.
Please answer my OFFTOPIC question so i can sleep well
Closed Thread