Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

SMAC loading but not doing anything in HL2DM Steam Pipe

Post New Thread Reply   

doze
Old 04-05-2013 , 23:57   SMAC loading but not doing anything in HL2DM Steam Pipe
Reply With Quote #1

Hi, i've noticed SMAC doesn't do anything on HL2DM Steam Pipe, i am using the latest version of each module, they all load but just don't do anything, i've tested with the convar checker one.

Put smac_addcvar cl_cmdrate greater kick 30 , put my cl_cmdrate at 10 and didn't get kicked, it used to work with no problems before Steam Pipe.
doze
Old 04-08-2013 , 11:05   Re: SMAC loading but not doing anything in HL2DM Steam Pipe
Reply With Quote #2

Any fixes?
GoD-Tony
Veteran Member
Old 04-08-2013 , 11:44   Re: SMAC loading but not doing anything in HL2DM Steam Pipe
Reply With Quote #3

Nothing should have changed with regards to querying client convars. Did you wait long enough to be kicked (it's not instantaneous)?
Old 04-08-2013 , 12:27   Re: SMAC loading but not doing anything in HL2DM Steam Pipe
Reply With Quote #4

Yes, i've even set it and went afk for 30 min,when i got back still no kick.

Using SM 1.6.0-hg3884 if thats of use.

I don't know if the other modules are working or not, they all load but the cvar checker one doesn't do anything since Steam Pipe.

Last edited by doze; 04-08-2013 at 12:28.
doze
Old 04-16-2013 , 06:05   Re: SMAC loading but not doing anything in HL2DM Steam Pipe
Reply With Quote #5

So any news or ? I tried with SM 1.5 hg 3830 also, its doing the same thing.
theflange
Old 04-26-2013 , 04:53   Re: SMAC loading but not doing anything in HL2DM Steam Pipe
Reply With Quote #6

interesting doze I also run some deathmatch servers and I currently have a player who's stats (psycho) say he has a 100% hit rate with 2 weapons. I have all the latest smac and they all load but nothing flags up?
SystematicMania
Old 04-28-2013 , 09:25   Re: SMAC loading but not doing anything in HL2DM Steam Pipe
Reply With Quote #7

Can you make sure that SMAC is actually running? The smac-core module seems to rely on sdktools. So if sdktools isn't loading properly, then the other SMAC modules won't load either.

check with:
rcon sm exts list
rcon sm plugins list

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflange View Post
interesting doze I also run some deathmatch servers and I currently have a player who's stats (psycho) say he has a 100% hit rate with 2 weapons. I have all the latest smac and they all load but nothing flags up?
Does HL2DM support demos? If so, can you get me a demo of one of these cheaters?
Old 04-28-2013 , 21:32   Re: SMAC loading but not doing anything in HL2DM Steam Pipe
Reply With Quote #8

SMAC main core plugin loads.

On loading eyetest, clients it crashes server on join.

TF2.
Old 04-29-2013 , 03:53   Re: SMAC loading but not doing anything in HL2DM Steam Pipe
Reply With Quote #9

don't hijack the thread lol