Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""

Post New Thread Reply   

leshuQQ
Old 12-24-2019 , 18:36   Re: Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groruk View Post
Detailed kick messages have been a part of the newest SourceBans++ dev version (https://github.com/sbpp/sourcebans-pp/pull/504) (https://sbpp.dev/docs/debugging_connection/)
so, how to start use "dev" version of it? Is it the "dev" version if I copy that code from git and recompile it ? explain please, ty.

UPD> I hate this... Man I compiled that with new "kickmsg" and that is not what I NEED. SEE:

I updated my first kick box MSG (default displays site). But I need to update that annoying You have been banned from the server. when HE(BAD GUY) trying to connect after some days. It has 2 diff msges when got ban and when try to connect, understand? ))))))))))))))))))))))))))
okay. at least he'l see this info ONCE...……..

Last edited by leshuQQ; 12-24-2019 at 19:00.
leshuQQ
Old 12-26-2019 , 11:52   Re: Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""
Reply With Quote #22

i'm not trying to spam bump and other things, just want to have fully working product.
hey guys, you again kidding?U ignore my requests of help but insta deleting another msgs. How not to offtop and got your attention?? I'm trying to get some help FROM DEVELOPERS, and got deleted mssgs instead of some useful info. wtf is going on here?
sorry if I'm doing wrong just ban me ahah idk

p.s. happy holydays big guys, rly want fix it before 2020 still error connecting http://159.224.163.245/index.php?p=servers

Last edited by leshuQQ; 12-26-2019 at 13:32.
leshuQQ
Old 12-27-2019 , 11:11   Re: Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""
Reply With Quote #23

Am I need to create new topic in right theme to get dev's attention ? guys please, why ignore? …..
RumbleFrog
Great Tester of Whatever
Old 12-28-2019 , 00:57   Re: Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""
Reply With Quote #24

Or just continue to ignore what I said, suit yourself.
Old 12-28-2019 , 17:42   Re: Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleFrog View Post
Or just continue to ignore what I said, suit yourself.
Done. It works! THANK You BIG TESTER MAN) now I can see my server map and more! Thank you so much for opportunity to manage bad guys in sourcemod<3

But, I still have error AJAX mssgs (when add server, and when navigating in admin panel)
here is one of them:
1) after adding server to list
Error: the XML response that was returned from the server is invalid. Received:
Deprecated: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in \includes\adodb\adodb.inc.php on line 1152
$('port.msg').setStyle('display', 'none');TabToReload();

2) inside admin panel

Error: the XML response that was returned from the server is invalid. Received:
Warning: file_get_contents(): SSL operation failed with code 1. OpenSSL Error messages: error:1416F086:SSL routines:tls_process_server_certificate:certi ficate verify failed in \includes\sb-callback.php on line 2273

Warning: file_get_contents(): Failed to enable crypto in \includes\sb-callback.php on line 2273

Warning: file_get_contents(https://sbpp.github.io/version.json): failed to open stream: operation failed in \includes\sb-callback.php on line 2273
Error]]>Error Retrieving Latest Release.]]>

Finally my setup is: game version plugins 1.6.3\web 1.6.2, MySQL 5.6.46 + PHP 5

Last edited by leshuQQ; 12-28-2019 at 17:46.
leshuQQ
Old 12-29-2019 , 04:42   Re: Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""
Reply With Quote #26

one more problem: no listed any players under server info. just
Name
Score
Time
so yes, I can't manage players through web panel(ban, kick... idk what functional it have but I have a tip above: Hint: Rightclick on a player to open a context menu with options to kick, ban or contact the player directly.
any mind for fixing this?

Last edited by leshuQQ; 12-29-2019 at 05:12.
Groruk
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-29-2019 , 06:49   Re: Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by leshuQQ View Post
one more problem: no listed any players under server info. just
Name
Score
Time
so yes, I can't manage players through web panel(ban, kick... idk what functional it have but I have a tip above: Hint: Rightclick on a player to open a context menu with options to kick, ban or contact the player directly.
any mind for fixing this?
Start by reading the documentation: https://sbpp.dev/docs/inquiries/

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourceBans++ Documentation
Q: Player list displays “Max Players” instead of all the players

A: Add host_players_show 2 to your server.cfg or any startup config file
leshuQQ
Old 12-29-2019 , 10:06   Re: Change ""You have been banned by this server, check {1} for more info""
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groruk View Post
Start by reading the documentation: https://sbpp.dev/docs/inquiries/
Done. Nothing happened. Number of current players displays correctly.
The problem is: for example if 1 or more players are on server - it start display 1 string with 3 words Name, Score, Time BUT any players displaying UNDER that. if 0\17 Name, Score, Time removed.
As the hint says I can manage players by this list.... witch is empty. It don't displays players.

Last edited by leshuQQ; 01-01-2020 at 12:24.