Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D1+2] Perkmod

Post New Thread Reply   

pisdone
Old 10-17-2010 , 11:38   Re: [L4D1+2] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #571

omg thanks for the fast support man, I'm going to test new version RIGHT NOW!

EDIT: now works like a charm, nice job homie ;)

P.S. agree with delirium_trigger down here...for example, I always set Pack Rat's bonus ammo capacity to 0.5 against the default 0.2

Last edited by pisdone; 10-17-2010 at 14:53.
delirium_trigger
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-17-2010 , 13:02   Re: [L4D1+2] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #572

Honestly Poncho, every time you release a new version I always modify it lol. Since the DLCs, the baseball bat isn't exclusive anymore, so instead of little leaguer, I replaced it with THE SLASHER which gives a CSS knife instead. I think this would be a better melee weapon of choice, one that people can actually enjoy and feel "cool" lol
Recon-1
Old 10-19-2010 , 00:30   Re: [L4D1+2] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #573

Hey tPoncho

A few suggestions one for Secondary Perks

Cannabile - When you kill a special infected, you gain +10-15 temporary health from it, ONLY when you make the kill. +20-25 when you kill a tank.

Quick Reflexes - Gives you a 15-25% chance to avoid an attack from common or special infected, adrenaline could also increase that chance.

Adrenaline Junkie - When you use adrenaline time slows down for you and your team for a short while, however using it, drains 10-5% health from the survivor each time. (using host_timescale)

pisdone
Old 10-22-2010 , 21:28   Re: [L4D1+2] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #574

Hey Poncho, just one last request dude, always about Pack Rat...sry
I mean...it still does not work 100% man; first, sometimes the auto-shotguns (autoshottie and SPAS) bug comes back from nowhere, even if u shot having 90 bullets and then reload, it won't give extra bullets. Second, I dunno if there's a problem with bonus ammo capacity cvar, but I actually put it @ 0.5 (out of 1.0) against the default value (0.2) and still I got very few extra-bullets on guns such as shotguns, assault rifles and auto-shotguns. Damn...I remeber with the old perkmod versions (always keeping default 0.2 value) I had 108 bullets with standard shotguns and 180 (!) with auto-shotguns, even if rifles were always way under 500 bullets (it sucked). Could u try to fix these and maybe restore good old values?
tPoncho
Old 10-23-2010 , 17:14   Re: [L4D1+2] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #575

small update:
- rewrote some code, Mega Adhesive should no longer interfere with other SI (smoker/jockey)
- fixed an exploit with faster reloading for Double Tap (sorta)
- fixed Pack Rat again...

Pack Rat had an uncommon bug where it would stop giving bonus ammo. for DT, the exploit only seems to be fixed for windows dedicated servers, still exists on linux... and because it's not resolved, I dun wanna say how to do the exploit =P

@ psidone: if you're just changing it through the console I don't think it keeps the value past mapchanges, you might need to change the value in the .cfg file... and yeah, PR still isn't perfect >___< the "good old values" were actually a huge bug introduced when valve changed the offsets for ammo, so the 180 shells for autoshotguns were actually reading the data at the offset for... hunting rifles o_O but yeah if you want the higher ammo values try changing the .cfg file, that should do the trick for ya
pisdone
Old 10-24-2010 , 10:48   Re: [L4D1+2] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #576

YOU Sir, are the man Thx for another fast update, will try it right now. The 180 bullets thing was a bug? omg...well, it was a nice one though
Anyways, I ALWAYS modify cfg files dude, I never touch the console for these things ;) So yeah, the fact I was talking about is not a fault of mine but, maybe, an error on extra-bullets calculation per single weapon instead, I dunno
pat30724
Old 10-27-2010 , 17:59   Re: [L4D1+2] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #577

Very good plugin I love it!

But for a strange reason when i use Perkmod2 the server just reboots after the second map. There are no errors somehow in the logs. The only plugins i run is.

Country Filter
Xrs Surivor upgrades
Advertisements

The game is Left 4 Dead 1
Skorpion1976
Veteran Member
Old 10-28-2010 , 03:52   Re: [L4D1+2] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #578

Perkmod2 is for L4D2. Perkmod is for L4D1. If you use Perkmod2 for L4D1 it might not run stable, as posted on the OP. Did you remove the plugin in order to find out whether the server reboots without it after the 2nd map? From what I´ve seen now the reboot/restart problems of the servers are not related to a specific plugin as I have them with or without perkmod2 once or twice a day and I am not alone with this problem
pat30724
Old 10-28-2010 , 12:47   Re: [L4D1+2] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #579

I removed the plugin and now it doesen't reboot anymore. But i like the use of 3 perks in Perkmod2.
iagorockboy
Old 11-02-2010 , 08:04   Re: [L4D1+2] Perkmod
Reply With Quote #580

is there any way i could change this mod or any other mod for admin only? this mod is not the issue im having, its tankbuster, everytime i make a server i wanna have tankbuster on but then people keep using it and lags my server, do you know any way i could make a mod admin only? i tried checking the configs on the cfg/sourcemod and theres nothing related to admin only there.

PS: I really love this mod, its like tottaly kick ass