12% 

Wallhack Module

Post New Thread Reply   

ChocOrange
Old 01-12-2012 , 22:01   Re: Wallhack Module
Reply With Quote #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoD-Tony View Post
The current SMAC implementation already sends semi-scrambled positions when possible.
The far esp implementation seems to cause issues for players seeing fake enemies appearing and disappearing.

Could these 'semi-scrambled' positions happen through doors walls etc at close range or even distant range?

eg on Dust2 an awper sat on the rocks at mid as ct be 'scrambled' so he appears through the doors to a ts?

So many players complain about issues that I'm forced to use a pre-esp smac antiwall.
GoD-Tony
Veteran Member
Old 01-13-2012 , 04:12   Re: Wallhack Module
Reply With Quote #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fearts View Post
Would be cool if you added detection only for players with weapons (excluding knife and nades) holstered or un-holstered. This would reduce the load greatly for server like jailbreak where only CTs have weapons most of the time.
This would be the same as enabling it for a specific team, which the idea I mentioned would cover as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocOrange View Post
The far esp implementation seems to cause issues for players seeing fake enemies appearing and disappearing.

Could these 'semi-scrambled' positions happen through doors walls etc at close range or even distant range?

eg on Dust2 an awper sat on the rocks at mid as ct be 'scrambled' so he appears through the doors to a ts?

So many players complain about issues that I'm forced to use a pre-esp smac antiwall.
I said "semi" because the only thing that is scrambled is the radar positions (z-axis). This does not affect player models that legitimate players see.

If players were popping in and out of vision then that would be the same issue described earlier with the demo. You find that using an earlier version prevents this from happening? Which version?
Old 01-13-2012 , 05:18   Re: Wallhack Module
Reply With Quote #103

So the crashing on this addon is fixed then??? lol (Anti-Wallhack)
GoD-Tony
Veteran Member
Old 01-13-2012 , 08:14   Re: Wallhack Module
Reply With Quote #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr t View Post
So the crashing on this addon is fixed then??? lol (Anti-Wallhack)
It should be.
Old 01-13-2012 , 11:05   Re: Wallhack Module
Reply With Quote #105

Quote:
If players were popping in and out of vision then that would be the same issue described earlier with the demo. You find that using an earlier version prevents this from happening? Which version?
SMAC Anti-Wallhack (0.7.4.2)

In later versions players see players appearing and disappearing. However they say things like "he just appeared in front of me then disappeared". It sounds like the issue is different to the flickering issue seen in the demo and from earlier versions.

I tried each version since that one and all have players complaining. This is in 5v5 player games.

Last edited by ChocOrange; 01-13-2012 at 16:09.
TheAvengers2
BANNED
Old 01-13-2012 , 12:40   Re: Wallhack Module
Reply With Quote #106

What versions have you tried and what behavior was each of these versions exhibiting?

I think 0.7.4.2 and 0.7.4.5 should behave the same.

Did you try 0.7.4.6? There was a big change from 0.7.4.5 to 0.7.4.6.

Edit: I'll try testing 0.7.4.5 and 0.7.4.6.

0.7.4.5 - Players flickered; Appeared out of no where.
0.7.4.6 - Player model "slid" to their actual positions.

Wow, he wasn't kidding; the sliding issue arose in 0.7.4.6.

Last edited by TheAvengers2; 01-13-2012 at 14:09.
ilyaadminman
Old 01-13-2012 , 15:54   Re: Wallhack Module
Reply With Quote #107

Just few moments ago i tried a wallhack in L4D2 with smac. It works great for already spawned special infected only. I mean, i can see some commons through all map and special infected in ghost mode. I asked my friend to go to the other side of the wall. He was in ghost mode and ready to spawn, and i could see him well. Then he spawned and just disappeared on my screen. Its very sad, that wallhackers can see the ghost zombies, even if cant see spawned ones.
Is it possible ti fix that?
GoD-Tony
Veteran Member
Old 01-14-2012 , 01:03   Re: Wallhack Module
Reply With Quote #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocOrange View Post
In later versions players see players appearing and disappearing. However they say things like "he just appeared in front of me then disappeared". It sounds like the issue is different to the flickering issue seen in the demo and from earlier versions.

I tried each version since that one and all have players complaining. This is in 5v5 player games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAvengers2 View Post
Edit: I'll try testing 0.7.4.5 and 0.7.4.6.

0.7.4.5 - Players flickered; Appeared out of no where.
0.7.4.6 - Player model "slid" to their actual positions.

Wow, he wasn't kidding; the sliding issue arose in 0.7.4.6.
This narrows it down a lot and I think I see what the problem is. I'll make a change regarding this for the next update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyaadminman View Post
Just few moments ago i tried a wallhack in L4D2 with smac. It works great for already spawned special infected only. I mean, i can see some commons through all map and special infected in ghost mode. I asked my friend to go to the other side of the wall. He was in ghost mode and ready to spawn, and i could see him well. Then he spawned and just disappeared on my screen. Its very sad, that wallhackers can see the ghost zombies, even if cant see spawned ones.
Is it possible ti fix that?
Looks like my check for ghosts is failing. I'll look into fixing this.
Old 01-16-2012 , 06:57   Re: Wallhack Module
Reply With Quote #109

Quote:
This narrows it down a lot and I think I see what the problem is. I'll make a change regarding this for the next update.
Alright, I look forward to the fixes. I'll try to get them tested as soon as you release them.
ilyaadminman
Old 01-17-2012 , 06:33   Re: Wallhack Module
Reply With Quote #110

It's sad to say this, but after manual update to last version a still can see ghost zombies in L4D2, regardless if they are near or on the other side of a map. Other features of smac awh work good.