Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots

Post New Thread Reply   

SuperShadow
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-14-2009 , 23:18   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #481

That's good to know pheadxdll, but could I trouble you to describe in detail how to set it up for SM1.2.3?

I've tried everything described in the thread since SM1.2.3 came out and the lack of folders in extensions just doesn't seem to load cbaseserver on my TF2 server.
DontWannaName
Veteran Member
Old 09-15-2009 , 02:59   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #482

Did you try what I did. Rename the extension and recompile the plugin with the new file name. I dont know why this plugin needed me to do this and not dukehacks though.

SuperShadow
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-15-2009 , 08:14   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #483

I renamed the extension, but didn't modify & recompile the plugin. I'll give that a try, thanks DWN.
OziOn
Old 09-15-2009 , 14:15   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #484

Can someone post the "corrected" files in this thread, for us that are no good at recompiling stuff please?

Onedda
Old 09-15-2009 , 14:20   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #485

Yes please, that would be great

cheers
Onedda
DontWannaName
Veteran Member
Old 09-16-2009 , 02:38   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #486

Here ya go. Works with the latest 1.3 and 1.2 snapshots. Plugin compiled on 1.2.4. I edited the latest snapshot build which includes immunity for 'a' flagged reserved clients. Attached is the latest extension renamed along with an edited include with the new file name. Might I add this works on TF2 and probably all OB games, no comment on CSS. sp wont compile so download smx, include is for scripting purposes only. Enjoy! +karma

Download here: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showpos...&postcount=502

Last edited by DontWannaName; 09-20-2009 at 15:46.
Onedda
Old 09-16-2009 , 13:30   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #487

Thank you DWN

I will check it out some time this week.
Much appreciated on helping the people that are not as clever as some

Thank You
Onedda
OziOn
Old 09-18-2009 , 11:43   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #488

Thanks, DontWannaName.
Any chance of a linux compile too?

DontWannaName
Veteran Member
Old 09-18-2009 , 14:09   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #489

Ya, its just a rename from the latest build.
Attached Files
File Type: so cbaseserver.ext.2.ep2v.so (18.5 KB, 167 views)

Onedda
Old 09-19-2009 , 10:28   Re: [EXTENSION] CBaseServer (+ Detouring class) - Reserved Slots with 0 wasted slots
Reply With Quote #490

DWN

sorry to bother you.

i have a TF2 linux running SM 1.2.3.

i would love this reserved slot on my server. what or where which files do i need to copy to the server.

thank you and sorry for the nooby stuff.

Onedda