Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v9.1.0]

Post New Thread Reply   

exesto
Old 07-06-2011 , 12:20   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1611

Ok ill figured out what was problem with connections and now all is working fine, just still problems with players database. Plzz someone help me with player stats.
Here is my stats http://tf2.4id.lv/tf2stats/player_ranking.php but when i press on player names than i got error. I think that i need some player.sql script to make database for them.

EDIT: Solved

Last edited by exesto; 07-06-2011 at 13:00.
Dritz
Old 07-06-2011 , 14:37   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.0.1/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1612

Quote:
Originally Posted by galadril View Post
@Dritz
Please try this version:
http://www.multiupload.com/G6QFO0963A

This should 'most' of the errors..
Looking much better now!

Only things I can see left (most of the paths removed for simplicity):

Code:
Notice: Undefined variable: secordclass in /player.php on line 468
Notice: Undefined variable: Name in /player.php on line 1313
Notice: Undefined variable: myquery in /player.php on line 1098
Query failed: Table 'tf2stats.replay' doesn't exist
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /player.php on line 1101
Notice: Undefined variable: fromplayer in /top10.php on line 82
I glanced at the code for player.php, it seems to be inconsistent in naming variables "second" or "secord". I replaced all instances of "secord" on that page with "second", and the error disappeared.
You have to look down the page for the Name error, it's between the statistics summary and found items.
As for the replay error, I do not have a replay table, and do not know how to create one. Those two are likely to go away with database creation, it looks like.

Compare still isn't working at all:
Code:
Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /compare.php on line 38
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /compare.php on line 45
The second line, invalid argument, is displayed whether you choose any players or not. The page simply shows "Not enough players selected!" no matter how many you choose.

Thanks for working this stuff out, I really appreciate it
galadril
Old 07-07-2011 , 01:56   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1613

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthNinja View Post
galadril:
I think you need to do some error handing on the site.
For example if the Players table doesn't exist:
PHP Code:
die("Setup and run the plugin first!"); 
I'll put it on the list :-)
Old 07-07-2011 , 02:34   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1614

~ WebUI update 7.3.8 ~

Download:

http://www.multiupload.com/EE9WTJFO8L

Install

- Run all sqlscripts
- FTP all files

Changelog:
- Added 23 new found items
- Some fixes for the serverexceptions of Dritz
- Some security adjustments
- Fixed the compare page. This one was broken in the previous release!!

Added found items:

big_jaw
boot_hat
cop_glasses
cop_helmet
crate_summer
c_golfclub
c_mailbox
flipflops
key_summer
noisemaker_fireworks
spurs_backpack_icon
summer_bundle
summer_hat_demo
summer_pack
summer_shades
tamoshanter
tankerboots
teampaint
timbuktuesday_bundle
tneck_backpack_icon
uber_bundle
veteran_hat
war_wednesday_bundle

@Dritz >> To create the replay table, run the sqlscript in the zip packages located in the directory 'sqlscripts'. The script is called 'replays.sql'.
All the other error's should be solved in this release.
Old 07-07-2011 , 03:52   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1615

For the record, you don't need to add the _bundle items as they don't really exist.

Last edited by DarthNinja; 07-07-2011 at 04:48.
galadril
Old 07-07-2011 , 04:33   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1616

Quote:
For the record, you don't need to add the _bundle items as they don't really exist.
If someone buys the bundle while connected the a server, I think it would log
a record with item code #TF_BUNDLE_UBER.

So indeed you can't find it, but it can be logged..

But I've made an .net windows application that automaticly get's all the items from http://www.tf2items.com/allitems.php and puts them into the sqlscript. So i don't do extra work for adding bundles ;-)

Last edited by galadril; 07-07-2011 at 04:36.
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 07-07-2011 , 04:48   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1617

It doesn't get logged however since the store doesn't fire the item_found event.
Old 07-07-2011 , 05:10   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1618

Quote:
It doesn't get logged however since the store doesn't fire the item_found event.
Oke thanks, good to know.
Old 07-07-2011 , 05:29   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1619

That was just in case you were doing that by hand (to save you some work), but since you have a script doing it, it doesn't really mater.
Old 07-07-2011 , 16:16   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v8.1.4/v7.1.5]
Reply With Quote #1620

I've got my own web interface up, done, and released. No frills, pretty simple and basic. It's also secured against LFI, RFI, SQL injects, CSRF, and XSS with multiple layers of defense thanks to the various frameworks and libraries in use.
The interface also leverages the new features of HTML5, CSS3, and also makes use of PHP 5.3 OOP to organize the codebase into something very close to an MVC pattern (it doesn't use models, that'd be overkill).
The interface also makes use of the Steam Web API to provide a few different unique features, and to also build it around an already existing community and foster its growth.

Repo is here: https://github.com/damianb/tf2stats
Downloads (zip, tar.gz archive) available here: https://github.com/damianb/tf2stats/downloads

Demo: http://tf.scrii.com/
Note that at this time, the demo isn't running the absolute latest code - I need to bring it up to date, which means mucking around with ssh and file permissions, and I don't feel like doing that today. It'll happen later.

The interface is FLOSS, licensed under the GNU GPL, version 3. Other libraries are relied upon, their licenses are stated in the readme file.

Read the readme, install, have fun.