Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:S/CS:GO] SM_Hosties (v2.2.0, 2015-08-15)

Post New Thread Reply   

deathkilla
Old 06-29-2012 , 02:36   Re: [CSS] SM_Hosties (v2.0.4)
Reply With Quote #1701

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface jb View Post
Hello,
Guys i need some help with my CSS Jailbreak server. I'm using the Hosties/Jailbreak v2 mod for it. It was today that my server had crashed and i created a ticket to my hosting company. They said my Sourcemod had outdated files, so they updated them, and they told me my SDK Hooks extension files are out dated, and i need to wait for it to update. I have no idea what to do, but my Hosties mod wont work and some of my other plugins because of it. If anyone here can help me that would be great. This is what my server hosting company said: "There was a recent update to the game that has broken the Sourcemod functionality and is causing the server to crash upon startup. If you'd like we can install the latest sourcemod files, but the SDKHooks extension that some plugins utilize is still out of date and will need to be disabled. This would mean some plugins may not work for a few days or more until the SDKHooks functionality can be updated. Please let us know if you'd like to have the sourcemod files installed." So I just want someone to help me with this problem, because i don't know what to do. If you know what to do please reply or send me a message.

Thank You A Ton!
Scarface
i had the same issues with 2 of my servers. SDK corrupted itself for some reason. It happened earlier this morning. I readded SDKhooks and everything came out working fine. If you haven't already, give it a try =)
Annihilator
Old 06-29-2012 , 16:33   Re: [CSS] SM_Hosties (v2.0.4)
Reply With Quote #1702

Would it be possible to push out fully working features from dev to official version (call it 2.0.5a maybe ) ?

And a suggestion - make all the current LRs as separate plugins (something like war3mod classes).
It would make it easier to track and prevent bugs
dataviruset
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-29-2012 , 17:06   Re: [CSS] SM_Hosties (v2.0.4)
Reply With Quote #1703

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annihilator View Post
Would it be possible to push out fully working features from dev to official version (call it 2.0.5a maybe ) ?
I don't even think we need to do a 2.0.5a whatsoever. It should be 2.0.5.
Well. What do you say, databombisch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annihilator View Post
And a suggestion - make all the current LRs as separate plugins (something like war3mod classes).
It would make it easier to track and prevent bugs
It's possible. But I don't think we have too many bugs in the standard LRs right now

Last edited by dataviruset; 06-29-2012 at 17:06.
deathkilla
Old 06-29-2012 , 18:51   Re: [CSS] SM_Hosties (v2.0.4)
Reply With Quote #1704

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataviruset View Post
But I don't think we have too many bugs in the standard LRs right now
I beg to differ
dataviruset
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-29-2012 , 18:59   Re: [CSS] SM_Hosties (v2.0.4)
Reply With Quote #1705

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathkilla View Post
I beg to differ
I beg your pardon?
deathkilla
Old 06-29-2012 , 21:40   Re: [CSS] SM_Hosties (v2.0.4)
Reply With Quote #1706

Quote:
Originally Posted by dataviruset View Post
I beg your pardon?
i know many issues with LR's in my server. so i can't say the way it is set up is perfect. but it still does a great and terrific job as who really gives a crap about a couple glitches in LR's. Can't perfect everything .
dataviruset
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-29-2012 , 21:42   Re: [CSS] SM_Hosties (v2.0.4)
Reply With Quote #1707

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathkilla View Post
i know many issues with LR's in my server. so i can't say the way it is set up is perfect. but it still does a great and terrific job as who really gives a crap about a couple glitches in LR's. Can't perfect everything .
Hmm, if there are issues we don't know about - let us know. Even though I have limited time for this right now, I can still do my best to try to fix problems with this good old plugin!
deathkilla
Old 06-30-2012 , 00:05   Re: [CSS] SM_Hosties (v2.0.4)
Reply With Quote #1708

well im not one to spam you about problems with your mod, i look more towards the glass is half full. As long as it works and is playable, i enjoy it. even if there are issues along the way.
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-30-2012 , 00:25   Re: [CSS] SM_Hosties (v2.0.4)
Reply With Quote #1709

There is one problem - the gun toss meter sound.
I have a stupid plugin without .SP that I'm so lazy to remake that putting sv_hudhint_sound 1 everytime and cl_hudhint_sound 0 don't work for some reason.
And I've seen many hinttexts without the sound.
Maybe that will get fixed?
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-30-2012 , 07:17   Re: [CSS] SM_Hosties (v2.0.4)
Reply With Quote #1710

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavit View Post
There is one problem - the gun toss meter sound.
I have a stupid plugin without .SP that I'm so lazy to remake that putting sv_hudhint_sound 1 everytime and cl_hudhint_sound 0 don't work for some reason.
And I've seen many hinttexts without the sound.
Maybe that will get fixed?
I didn't know there was an sv_hudhint_sound cvar. cl_hudhint_sound 0 has always worked for me, though! Maybe the reason to why you've seen many hinttexts without the sound is because you have set cl_hudhint_sound 0 and it doesn't work on some servers then?