Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CS:GO] WarMod [BFG] <22.09.26.1915, 26-Sept-2022>

Post New Thread Reply   

indungi
Old 09-06-2013 , 12:28   Re: [CSGO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.1.2, 06-Sep-2013>
Reply With Quote #11

Try to change a password in-game and try to retry, you will see that in-game password changed has not been saved.
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 09-06-2013 , 12:31   Re: [CSGO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.1.2, 06-Sep-2013>
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by indungi View Post
Try to change a password in-game and try to retry, you will see that in-game password changed has not been saved.
Yeah that is what I experienced. Will try and see what I can do. It might be cause on map load sv_password is changed back to normal setting.
Old 09-06-2013 , 15:25   Re: [CSGO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.1.2, 06-Sep-2013>
Reply With Quote #13

About player / Cash restore u can find some usefull information on "Resetescore" code, since there's a version who store this kind of thing with option to store at mapend, permanently or don't keep.
Old 09-07-2013 , 05:40   Re: [CSGO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.1.3, 07-Sep-2013>
Reply With Quote #14

@away000 cheers. I will look into it. =) I was looking at Save Scores plugin for info about it.

Small update.

Beta v0.1.3 07-Sep-13:
Fixed Not Live command.
Added Money display in team chat.
Old 09-07-2013 , 13:11   Re: [CSGO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.1.3, 07-Sep-2013>
Reply With Quote #15

I was looking and will just put some ideas (requests), obviously fell free to discus and / or implement (or not) the ideas;

Auto FTP upload of demos;

AUTO BZIP demos option (check if the extension is loaded, if it is, have a option to enable or not this feature);

A live radar on the web (i did see a plugin some time ago who do this very well, idk if the source still there and if still work, but is a nice idea ^^);

Put int the CSS the new MIX mode (weapon upgrade in roundstart if u got a kill in last round and everthing more who u can see in CSGO, i just don't remember the name of that mod...);

The possibility of check the actual / maxplayers on hostname aswell actual map and status (LIVE, WARMUP or anything else);

A way to punish leaves during a match integrated with SourceBans with reason and time configuration (ban and or kick...)

The possibility of Advertise on other servers via adverts (using mysql) of player required to a match;

Leave or not server password protected, if not protected durin a match just limit the teams to not get a 6x5 situation, so we can have spec and if anyone needs leave we have a spec to get his place (include a lot of visual infos for spectators, table with HP, actual Weapon, money and some other usefull info but just for specs);

Randomly or rank based choice of a captain for the match;

Rank system for matchs who does not necessary count frags but match wins;

Quakesounds and some other fun things active just in Warmup mode (noblock, perma 16k cash, traces, DM, no objective, no round end, insta respawn, spawn protection, bhop, anyway a good amount of features active);

References: Clanmatch-Plugin for Source-MM 1.2.0.8 or WarriorMod

Sorry for anything, but that's just a brainstorm of ideas who can improve this kind of plugin with a Ultimate All In One Pug / Clan WarMod...
Old 09-08-2013 , 00:27   Re: [CSGO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.1.3, 07-Sep-2013>
Reply With Quote #16

I like a few of the ideas but this isn't really designed to be a pug type of warmod, it is for competitions and practice wars/scrims.

I was looking at the FTP autoupload but there are plugins that already do that: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=162912 This also has the auto bzip part as well.

The advertising part is also another one I was looking at. This would be good for competitions and such.

For more of a pug type of plugin this one might be a better: https://github.com/goonpug/goonpug

Last edited by versatile_bfg; 09-08-2013 at 00:37.
away000
Veteran Member
Old 09-08-2013 , 02:25   Re: [CSGO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.1.3, 07-Sep-2013>
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by versatile_bfg View Post
I like a few of the ideas but this isn't really designed to be a pug type of warmod, it is for competitions and practice wars/scrims.

I was looking at the FTP autoupload but there are plugins that already do that: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=162912 This also has the auto bzip part as well.

The advertising part is also another one I was looking at. This would be good for competitions and such.

For more of a pug type of plugin this one might be a better: https://github.com/goonpug/goonpug
Sure, if the intention is more focus on competitive and pratice and not a real pug server, btw i just trowed a lot of ideas here to see what comes

Btw, the features who i called are realy good to see integrated into ur plugin so we don't need other ones, btw ur'e right if we an do it with other plugins isn't a realy big thing integrate...
Old 09-10-2013 , 10:09   Re: [CSGO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.1.4, 11-Sep-2013>
Reply With Quote #18

Small update.

Beta v0.1.4 11-Sep-13:
Added Assister to logs for both suicides and kills
Old 09-10-2013 , 18:14   Re: [CSGO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.1.4, 11-Sep-2013>
Reply With Quote #19

I have this plugin installed and working on my server. My first question is, why is acceleration set at 5 and not 5.6? As far as I know, that acceleration hasn't been implemented by any league or third party service yet?
versatile_bfg
Veteran Member
Old 09-10-2013 , 19:03   Re: [CSGO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.1.4, 11-Sep-2013>
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlov420 View Post
I have this plugin installed and working on my server. My first question is, why is acceleration set at 5 and not 5.6? As far as I know, that acceleration hasn't been implemented by any league or third party service yet?
Ahh yeah, I will update it with the latest ESL config today sometime. Using the old GameTech Warmod files. Thanks for spotting this out.

Edit:
Updated the CFG Zip file now. =)

Last edited by versatile_bfg; 09-10-2013 at 20:41.