Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Easy level plz help

Post New Thread Reply   

shadi002
Old 06-30-2007 , 03:54   Easy level plz help
Reply With Quote #1

in my server its too easy to level up and its begin to be booring but in a server like this 69.9.45.226:27015 ( Check it out full of fun) Its realy hard to level up coz you need more Xp to level

How do i make levels harder like insteand of you need 100 k xp you need 600 k for lv 23 plz ?

Sorry my bad english i hope you understand and help
shadi002
Old 06-30-2007 , 03:55   Re: Easy level plz help
Reply With Quote #2

the 100 and 600 k was a example
broWnie_maN
Old 06-30-2007 , 06:26   Re: Easy level plz help
Reply With Quote #3

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=32623

Quote:
Step 1:

Find your superhero.ini file, this is the file that determines the amount of XP needed for a player to obtain a new Level. It also determines the amount of XP a player receives for killing a player with a specific Level.
  • File Location:
    • amx 0.9.8a ...\amx\
      amx 0.9.9 ...\amx\config\shero\
      amxmodx 1.0 ...\amxmodx\configs\shero\
  • Open this file with a simple text editor (i.e. notepad), you will notice 5 sets of numbers. The function of these numbers is explained at the top of that file, make sure you understand what these numbers are.
  • First, set the variable NUMLEVELS to the amount of Levels you want to have. (i.e. NUMLEVELS 20 for 20 levels)
  • Next comes the part that confuses most people, SO PAY ATTENTION. For each of the 4 remaining variables (XPLEVELS, XPGIVEN, LTXPLEVELS, and LTXPGIVEN) the numbers in the row for each variable represent XP of a Level. The row of numbers start with Level 0, because of this you need NUMLEVELS+1 different numbers for each row of those variables. So for example if you want 20 levels you must have 21 numbers in each row because 0 to 20 = 21 different numbers.

Here is an example of LTXGIVEN for 20 levels. Each number represents a Level, first number in the row is 6 XP for killing a Level 0 player. Notice 21 numbers in the row represent levels 0 to 20. You must include level 0.
    Code:
    LTXPGIVEN 6 8 10 12 14 16 20 24 28 32 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 110 120 130 140
    *WARNING: The highest possible xp amount you can set is 2147483647, anything above that amount is invalid. Also, make sure the numbers in a row are in an increasing order. If a number is not greater then the one before it you will get an error in server console on start up and not all your levels will load.
    *On a side note: Do not set the GIVEN and LEVELS numbers the same, unless you want people leveling really fast. See the first point of step 1 about understanding the variables.
  • Save the file and make sure it's being saved as an ini not a txt file.
---If you set 20 Levels or less STOP you are Done restart your server, if more then 20 continue---

Step 2:

Find the shconfig.cfg file, this is where all cvars for SuperHero Mod are located.
  • File Location:
    • amx 0.9.8a ...\amx\
      amx 0.9.9 ...\amx\config\shero\
      amxmodx 1.0 ...\amxmodx\configs\shero\
  • Open this file with a simple text editor (i.e. notepad).
  • Go to line 21-22. Should look like this:
    Code:
    //Max number of powers players can pick from, this is also limited by the number of levels you have.
    sh_maxpowers 20
  • Change this cvar, sh_maxpowers, to the amount of heroes you want to be able to choose. This amount is limited to the number of levels you set in Step 1. You can not choose more heroes then the amount of levels set.
  • Save the file and make sure it's being saved as a cfg not a txt file.
---If you have version 1.18 or higher of SuperHero Mod and are NOT setting more then 100 levels STOP you are Done restart your server---
bordeaux
Old 06-30-2007 , 06:30   Re: Easy level plz help
Reply With Quote #4

just make the xp by killing some lower?
or make the xp needed higher?
Old 07-09-2007 , 13:47   Re: Easy level plz help
Reply With Quote #5

kk i tried to change it to 20 levels, but it didnt work for me i dont get how it supposed to be all those number??

can someone post it for 20 levels? +karma then
Old 07-09-2007 , 14:31   Re: Easy level plz help
Reply With Quote #6

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=48898

get one of those...
sToGaS
Old 07-09-2007 , 15:01   Re: Easy level plz help
Reply With Quote #7

thx man +karma