Dominatez
Old 10-24-2015 , 19:30   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1761

I would be glad to test it for you.
cravenge
Veteran Member
Old 11-10-2015 , 23:18   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1762

Hi, I'm new here. So I was going to install Custom Player Stats using the wizard when an unexpected error came to me when finishing my settings. It was shown as:

Database error: Duplicata du champ 'motdmessage' pour la clef 'PRIMARY'

Query: INSERT INTO `server_settings` (sname, svalue) VALUES ('motdmessage', 'Welcome To One Of HardCore Servers Made By Cravenge! Please Expect To Have An Extreme GamePlay!!')

Can you help me fix it? My friends are almost starting to freak out wanting to join my hardcore L4D server...
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 11-11-2015 , 08:12   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1763

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenge View Post
Hi, I'm new here. So I was going to install Custom Player Stats using the wizard when an unexpected error came to me when finishing my settings. It was shown as:

Query: INSERT INTO `server_settings` (sname, svalue) VALUES ('motdmessage', 'Welcome To One Of HardCore Servers Made By Cravenge! Please Expect To Have An Extreme GamePlay!!')

Can you help me fix it? My friends are almost starting to freak out wanting to join my hardcore L4D server...
I'll try sorting it out later today. You can however download the other web stats site and install the stats using it. There seems to be some issues with the new web stats site.

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
l4d4ever
Old 11-16-2015 , 16:05   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1764

Hello,

I am new on this forum and new about server making (playing l4d2 since some year's tough)

I am trying to install this but between this and the original "Left 4 Dead Player Stats (Co-op)" post, "l4d_stats_web2" and "l4d_stats_web" i am totally lost..

My bad english doesn't help me neither..

So actually this is what i did:

• Created a mysql database
  • Downloaded and put "l4d_stats.smx" into the /sourcemod/plugins directory
  • Edited databases.cfg from /sourcemod/configs and added the "l4dstats" part
  • Installed the l4d_stats_web2 (without any error)
Prob is that i keep having that installation screen and my server don't show anything about stats, same if i type "rank" in chat or "sm_rankmenu" into the console..

Can you help me a bit please ?

Thank you

Last edited by l4d4ever; 11-16-2015 at 17:39.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 11-17-2015 , 06:33   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1765

Quote:
Originally Posted by l4d4ever View Post
Hello,

I am new on this forum and new about server making (playing l4d2 since some year's tough)

I am trying to install this but between this and the original "Left 4 Dead Player Stats (Co-op)" post, "l4d_stats_web2" and "l4d_stats_web" i am totally lost..

My bad english doesn't help me neither..

So actually this is what i did:

• Created a mysql database
  • Downloaded and put "l4d_stats.smx" into the /sourcemod/plugins directory
  • Edited databases.cfg from /sourcemod/configs and added the "l4dstats" part
  • Installed the l4d_stats_web2 (without any error)
Prob is that i keep having that installation screen and my server don't show anything about stats, same if i type "rank" in chat or "sm_rankmenu" into the console..

Can you help me a bit please ?

Thank you
I am sorry that the web stats 2 is confusing. It's not fully been tested and as such is in a beta stage of it's development. The reason your web stats keep wanting to install is that it cannot rewrite the config.php. You must give access to it and then do the installation one more time. Your database should be fine though and your plugin should have started recording stats?

Though certainly not superhuman, the man's prowess inspires an excess of whispered rumors. But those rumors remain in the realm of speculation.
muukis
Veteran Member
Old 11-17-2015 , 06:35   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1766

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenge View Post

You are probably trying to install the database a second time? Try delete server_settings table content and try running the installer again?

Last edited by muukis; 11-17-2015 at 06:36.
l4d4ever
Old 11-17-2015 , 08:13   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1767

Quote:
Originally Posted by muukis View Post
I am sorry that the web stats 2 is confusing. It's not fully been tested and as such is in a beta stage of it's development. The reason your web stats keep wanting to install is that it cannot rewrite the config.php. You must give access to it and then do the installation one more time. Your database should be fine though and your plugin should have started recording stats?
Well actually there is a file "config_example.php", i changed the chmod to 777 and did the installation again but same thing happen

I also tried to rename it to config.php => same

About the .smx plugin he don't even appear when i do "sm plugin" in game :/
l4d4ever
Old 11-24-2015 , 06:02   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1768

Since i wasn't able to figure out how to fix that problem (even by doing 777 chmod on every files...).

I installed web stats 1, it work fine, players stats are displayed except i get a blank page when i click on:
- a payer name (www.site.com/stats/player.php?steamid=STEAM_1:1:12345678
- gamemode stats - coop (or any other mod - (www.site.com/stats/maps.php?type=coop))
- serverstats (www.site.com/stats/server.php)

Possible to get some help about this ?
Thank in advance

Edit: lol, just noticed that i had an 11gb error.log file that contain:

[Tue Nov 24 14:45:45 2015] [error] [client 12.34.56.78] PHP Warning: fgetcsv() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /var/www/stats/common.php on line 93, referer: http://www.mysite.com/stats/index.php
[Tue Nov 24 13:59:50 2015] [error] [client 93.32.36.160] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: game_version in /var/www/stats/common.php on line 239
[Tue Nov 24 13:59:50 2015] [error] [client 93.32.36.160] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: game_version in /var/www/stats/common.php on line 127
[Tue Nov 24 13:59:50 2015] [error] [client 93.32.36.160] PHP Notice: Undefined variable: game_version in /var/www/stats/common.php on line 142

I am seriously getting crazy with this.

Help please...

Last edited by l4d4ever; 11-24-2015 at 08:51.
matrixmark
Old 11-24-2015 , 12:15   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1769

I gave up in the end and went with GameME. Couldn't get webstats 2 working.

l4d4ever
Old 11-25-2015 , 06:52   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1770

I discovered that jonny got a github aswell, installation screen look different and is talking about a "installation_setup.txt" file that should be created once the installation is done.

When i create it using "touch installation_setup.txt", i have again that installation screen but it say "Webstats already appears to be installed."

I believe that i need the correct info that goes into that file..

Someone using the statsweb2 can paste here what it should contain ?

Edit: finally, i get it to work !!!

Solution is: use the jonny version (https://github.com/jonnyboy0719/l4dstats_/tree/master2) and simply chmod config.php to 777.

The muukis version don't get that config.php file, only config_example.php and for some reason when you rename it to "config.php" and change the chmod it simply won't work !!

Last edited by l4d4ever; 11-25-2015 at 07:02.