Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Sourcemod for Dota 2?

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

punitx
Old 09-30-2013 , 15:02   Re: Sourcemod for Dota 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kx221005 View Post
Can you give me the full guide how to make offline LAN dota 2? i am noob here *or link?
https://github.com/Matheus28/SourceM...a-local-server
faqgame.ru
Old 10-30-2013 , 18:02   Re: Sourcemod for Dota 2?

Hi all, I created sevrer , all right , plugins tried to connect , everything works fine , but there is no point of such a server if there is no automation as in d2ware , they have people on site are a lobby and connect to them , in the same fashion they choose to play.

Is it possible to make the creation of a lobby and display it in the web interface like the d2ware ?

If there is no ready web interface , how can it be created? , Are in any thoughts on the matter with you?

( I understand this: php script makes a request for sevrer through rcon , and plug in the server records to the database , and php shows the user who created the online lobby, how many people in any lobby, and what fashion have created a lobby )

I do not understand is what , when there are a lobby - how php gives the command to create a new lobby?
Send a message via ICQ to faqgame.ru Send a message via Yahoo to faqgame.ru Send a message via Skype™ to faqgame.ru
ZZkirk
Old 11-05-2013 , 10:19   Re: Sourcemod for Dota 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faqgame.ru View Post
Hi all, I created sevrer , all right , plugins tried to connect , everything works fine , but there is no point of such a server if there is no automation as in d2ware , they have people on site are a lobby and connect to them , in the same fashion they choose to play.

Is it possible to make the creation of a lobby and display it in the web interface like the d2ware ?

If there is no ready web interface , how can it be created? , Are in any thoughts on the matter with you?

( I understand this: php script makes a request for sevrer through rcon , and plug in the server records to the database , and php shows the user who created the online lobby, how many people in any lobby, and what fashion have created a lobby )

I do not understand is what , when there are a lobby - how php gives the command to create a new lobby?
You can always ask Matheus28 and the other developers of D2ware.
Solace
Old 12-01-2013 , 23:22   Re: Sourcemod for Dota 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by faqgame.ru View Post

i believe they use something similar to HLSW, there is no current emulators to create a physical lobby for players to enter for the local server that i know of.
Send a message via AIM to Solace Send a message via MSN to Solace
anthony_g4i
Old 12-17-2013 , 23:08   Re: Sourcemod for Dota 2?

Update ??

psychonic

BAFFLED
Old 12-17-2013 , 23:24   Re: Sourcemod for Dota 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony_g4i View Post
Update ??

That line has nothing to do with SM, nor is it harmful. It's telling you that it cannot find a vscript addon to load for the stock map, which is expected.
ZZkirk
Old 12-19-2013 , 16:25   Re: Sourcemod for Dota 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony_g4i View Post
Update ??

Hey that's my screenshot lol
Yama420
Old 01-07-2014 , 10:34   Re: Sourcemod for Dota 2?

I'm normally pretty fluent with how this stuff works. I've never had problems with setting up dedicated servers before, and I've always tried to figure things out myself but this has gotten me stumped.

I followed the instructions in the post that was mentioned on Matheus28's GitHub.

Which version of MM:S am I supposed to use? I've got the d2fixups and MM:S installed correctly and I've created a dedicated server folder wth dota.exe, Alien Swarm's srcds.exe, and the dota folder.

I've made sure the gameinfo.txt is correct and the appversions are current.

I have no autoexec.cfg or config.cfg.

I've previously been using the Korean Dota 2 language pack if that's relevant at all. I have the English language set currently though. (Doesn't look like the Korean files exist in my servers folder)

There's a screenshot above my post which looks exactly like my console does, before a bunch of

#Reference Count for Material xxxxxx <1> != 0

My console then crashes.

Any thoughts?
CCB
Old 01-11-2014 , 10:50   Re: Sourcemod for Dota 2?

Hi
i have been trying to make the server and was successful. But after yesterdays update i am not able to make the server. it crashes as soon as it starts.
please help i need to get the server working ASAP.
Wing TvT
Old 01-11-2014 , 22:32   Re: Sourcemod for Dota 2?

why my server is that? Error
http://v1.freep.cn/3tb_140112113109r4m6512293.png