Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !nametag]

Post New Thread Reply   

Author
leshuQQ
Plugin ID:
Plugin Version:
Plugin Category:
General Purpose
Plugin Game:
Counter-Strike: GO
Plugin Dependencies:
    Servers with this Plugin:

Plugin Description:
    Unapprover:
    Reason for Unapproving:
    https://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg11235.html
    Old 01-16-2020 , 12:35   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
    Reply With Quote #1

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kgns View Post
    "USED TO" means it did in the past, but not anymore
    thank you for answer! big plugin bro!
    kgns
    Old 01-16-2020 , 12:35   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
    Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
    Originally Posted by leshuQQ View Post
    thank you for answer! big plugin bro!
    no worries

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
    leshuQQ
    Old 01-17-2020 , 13:52   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
    Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
    no worries
    BTW, m8, how to set up this for Admins\VIPs only? hadn't find flag options...
    Thnx!

UPDATE, I installed it and !knife works well but !ws didn't chage any skins on weapon, but menu is working. Any mind for fixing that?
    my PTaH works well (using santa hats)|

UPDATE 2: Okay, it seems I find solution, I need to set Guidelines to "no"
    But i'm worry about this:
    * Per "http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/server_guidelines/", certain plugin
    * functionality will trigger all of the game server owner's Game Server Login Tokens
    * (GSLTs) to get banned when executed on a Counter-Strike: Global Offensive game server.
    * Enabling this option will block plugins from using functionality that is known to cause this.
    * This option only has any effect on CS:GO. Note that this does NOT guarantee that you cannot
    * receive a ban.
    * Disable this option at your own risk.

how can u comment this. i'm little scarry….

Last edited by leshuQQ; 01-17-2020 at 14:13.
    leshuQQ
    Old 01-18-2020 , 16:26   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
    Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
    no worries
    They answered(Steam support). I asked them, will they ban me if I disable to "no". Please help what they mean. Idk weel ENGL

Hello,

We do not provide analysis of third party software for VAC or GSLT compliance. Any third party software or other modifications you use in conjunction with Steam should be done at your own discretion. Only cheats (modifications designed to give one player an advantage over other players) will trigger a VAC or GSLT ban, but we do not provide guidance on what software you can and cannot use alongside a VAC-secured game.

If you have questions about a specific third party application, please contact the developer of the application for assistance.

For specific software and program types that will cause issues with VAC, please see our Disconnected by VAC article. Additional information regarding Valve Anti-Cheat can be found here. More information can be found for services that should not be offered on community servers and GSLT Bans articles.

Steam Support
    Victoria
    paulo_crash
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 01-18-2020 , 20:46   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
    Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
    They answered(Steam support). I asked them, will they ban me if I disable to "no". Please help what they mean. Idk weel ENGL

Hello,

We do not provide analysis of third party software for VAC or GSLT compliance. Any third party software or other modifications you use in conjunction with Steam should be done at your own discretion. Only cheats (modifications designed to give one player an advantage over other players) will trigger a VAC or GSLT ban, but we do not provide guidance on what software you can and cannot use alongside a VAC-secured game.

If you have questions about a specific third party application, please contact the developer of the application for assistance.

For specific software and program types that will cause issues with VAC, please see our Disconnected by VAC article. Additional information regarding Valve Anti-Cheat can be found here. More information can be found for services that should not be offered on community servers and GSLT Bans articles.

Steam Support
    Victoria
    As has already been said to you, it does not generate bans... (So ​​far in the case, you can come back one day)

In any case, it follows the standard answer for everyone who asks:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by meister View Post
    There hasn't been any new bans for using this plugin...yet. Nobody knows when Valve will start banning servers with this plugin. Use at your own risk, or get a disposable GSLT.

Last edited by paulo_crash; 01-18-2020 at 20:47.
    leshuQQ
    Old 01-19-2020 , 06:53   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
    Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
    Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
    As has already been said to you, it does not generate bans... (So ​​far in the case, you can come back one day)

In any case, it follows the standard answer for everyone who asks:
    okay m8, I have last question: how to save weapon skins after player's death?
    Example: map with weapons on the ground, I choose skin for ak, than die, than spawn and take ak WITHOUT any skin. StarTrack is enabled. Everything(db,plugin) works well. Any minds for fix that? TY
    paulo_crash
    AlliedModders Donor
    Old 01-19-2020 , 09:49   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
    Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
    Example: map with weapons on the ground, I choose skin for ak, than die, than spawn and take ak WITHOUT any skin. StarTrack is enabled. Everything(db,plugin) works well. Any minds for fix that? TY
    Would it be this?

Try it:
    Code:
    // Enable/Disable players overwriting other players' weapons (picked up from the ground) by using !ws command
    // -
    // Default: "1"
    sm_weapons_enable_overwrite "0"
    kgns
    Old 01-19-2020 , 09:59   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
    Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
    Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
    Would it be this?

Try it:
    Code:
    // Enable/Disable players overwriting other players' weapons (picked up from the ground) by using !ws command
    // -
    // Default: "1"
    sm_weapons_enable_overwrite "0"
    this only allows you to CHANGE skins of other players' dropped weapons using !ws command. its not an automatic feature.

Quote:
    skins get saved automatically. i dont think you set your DB up correctly. if theres an error using the DB, your skin will get applied to your current weapon, but wont get saved, so you will have to re-apply it everytime until you fix your DB. check server error logs and database logs. its your own duty to fix it, theres nothing wrong with the plugin

OyunHost Sunucu Hizmetleri: https://www.oyunhost.net
    sazi
    Old 01-19-2020 , 15:09   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
    Reply With Quote #9

Hello I wanted to ask, I installed everything according to the instructions and still the plugin does not work? do you know anyone I'm stuck?: oops:
    leshuQQ
    Old 01-19-2020 , 18:17   Re: [CSGO] Weapon & Knives (Skins, Name Tags, StatTrak, Wear/Float) [!ws !knife !name
    Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
    this only allows you to CHANGE skins of other players' dropped weapons using !ws command. its not an automatic feature.

skins get saved automatically. i dont think you set your DB up correctly. if theres an error using the DB, your skin will get applied to your current weapon, but wont get saved, so you will have to re-apply it everytime until you fix your DB. check server error logs and database logs. its your own duty to fix it, theres nothing wrong with the plugin
    nonono everything working well) they saved ok IF: I buy it. I have lot of maps, where weapons on floor(fy_pool_day,fy_iceworld_2016...ect.). And the problem is: I can't understand is there available to automaticly set up users skin instantly, when he picks it??
    I think everything other is all right, ty!