Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Looking for Dev - Aim Realism alternative

Post New Thread Reply   

Ark_Procession
Old 12-12-2022 , 19:50   Looking for Dev - Aim Realism alternative
Reply With Quote #1

Looking for a trusted dev, i know many from browsing this page for years.
so hopefully some veteran that i recognize will take this.

Some time ago, there was this plugin:
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=329405

Dev is banned, plugin crashes sv. So now i am using a 0 recoil plugin but it is not enough.

The plugin i need:
Recoil and Spread are 0, for all weapons. That includes no scoping with sniper, while jumping, while in a stair, while moving.
As you see nothing excessive or extravagant, that does not mean it is easy to make.
Hopefully configured by a cfg file.

There might be an scenario where someone tells me this is not possible, therefore the crashes from that plugin, or maybe it was not coded properly.

Plugin must be compatible with my setup:
Latest AMX, Regame, Reapi, ReHLDS, Orpheu, Condition Zero and ZBOTS( won't change them for a thing)

Price: Currently Offering 20$ upfront from paypal i guess ( i am from argentina) i am gonna pay lot of interest for that lol.,

I reserve my right to trust the dev.
Hopefully someone answers.

Thank you all.

Last edited by Ark_Procession; 12-12-2022 at 19:53.
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 12-12-2022 , 20:35   Re: Looking for Dev - Aim Realism alternative
Reply With Quote #2

What is the error you're running into?
Old 12-12-2022 , 21:31   Re: Looking for Dev - Aim Realism alternative
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
What is the error you're running into?
Hi!

Server crash due to a runtime error, I have not used it for a while now so i don't remeber exactly. Also it did not happen every day, but sometimes, or some days you literally could not use the plugin because of the crashes.
After removing it sv never crashed again.

If you ask because you can try to fix the plugin then i can reinstall it, test it and see which error exactly

Dev used to fix new crashes, and new ones arose. So maybe fixing that error is no better than a complete rewrite.
zipree
Old 12-13-2022 , 02:38   Re: Looking for Dev - Aim Realism alternative
Reply With Quote #4

Typical Academy hours during the week are fairly constant, but they do differ slightly on the weekends. Academy’s store locator is one of the most reliable ways to find Academy Sports hours. https://storehourss.com/what-time-does-academy-close/
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 12-13-2022 , 05:23   Re: Looking for Dev - Aim Realism alternative
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ark_Procession View Post
Hi!

Server crash due to a runtime error, I have not used it for a while now so i don't remeber exactly. Also it did not happen every day, but sometimes, or some days you literally could not use the plugin because of the crashes.
After removing it sv never crashed again.

If you ask because you can try to fix the plugin then i can reinstall it, test it and see which error exactly

Dev used to fix new crashes, and new ones arose. So maybe fixing that error is no better than a complete rewrite.
That would be ideal. Can you show us the error and logs?
Old 12-13-2022 , 16:50   Re: Looking for Dev - Aim Realism alternative
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
That would be ideal. Can you show us the error and logs?
Have tested a few minutes yesterday and so did today but strangely i cannot recreate the issue as for now.

I am using a custom version without crosshair functions, the one i intend to use given i use a custom static crosshair and it doesnt work with the final version of the author.

so here it is, do you see any inconsistencies or potential crashes in this code?

HTML Code:
/*
===========================================================================================================================================
C:\
=  Aim Realism       -  AMX Mod X script. Copyright © 2020-2022, WATCH_DOGS UNITED
=
=  Credits:
=
=  λMX Mod X         -  Plugin creation opportunity; © Copyright AMX Mod X Dev Team.
=  WATCH_DOGS UNITED -  Plugin creation.
=  VEN               - "Fix_Recoil" plugin base code ( 2007 ); used to control the bullets accuracy by distancement.
=  hellmonja         -  Code required for shotgun pellets to act properly and to be drawn correctly in "Advanced Weapon Tracers" plugin.
=  mlibre            -  Code for the realism function to work only when players shot; keeps your gameplay more lighter.
=  ot_207            -  Some codes of the "recoil_control" plugin ( 2009 ); used to set the weapon recoil.
=  v3x               -  Static crosshair [ CS-GO like ( observer crosshair ) ]. Helps you detect recoil and hit targets accurately.
=  ConnorMcLeod      -  Code to detect snipers scope; the static crosshair is hidden automatically when on scope for this to work properly.
=  Bugsy             -  Boolean variables; used to detect flashbang explosion event.
=  Ark_Procession    -  By reporting the plugin functionality, helped us improve it.
=
=  Description
=
=  This plugin makes your weapons as accurate as a real one;
=  Accuracy works in any case: stopped, running, jumping, on air, on ladder, on water, using snipers without scope, etc.
=  All weapons accuracy and recoil can be edited and saved in a proper configuration file.
=
=  If you're shooting from a ladder you'll notice a slight difference in accuracy also realistic;
=  Accuracy of shotgun pellets adjusted to be as realistic as possible;
=  Fixes the game's engine bad shot registration bug;
=  Fixes bad shot registration bug when playing online on slow speed internet connections;
=  Includes customizable crosshairs via console;
=  Allows you to see players name even in long ranges;
=  Includes a new BotProfile made for realism;
=  Fixes the slow players health update in spectator mode. New
=
=  BotProfile Characteristics
=
=  Includes all CS / CZ bots
=
=  The Easy level is actually all mixed levels, that is, any bot from any level will participate;
=  Bots act in a more independent way;
=
=  4 levels (Easy, Normal, Hard and Expert) instead of 8 (Easy, Fair, Normal, Tough, Hard, VeryHard, Expert and Elite)
=
=  No injustices:
=
=  Bots from a same level have the same skill;
=  Bots can`t know your exact position.
=
=  Skills are scaled:
=
=  Easy: 25 | Normal: 50 | Hard: 75 | Expert: 100
=
=  Attack delays are scaled:
=
=  Easy: 1.2 | Normal: 0.6 | Hard: 0.3 | Expert: 0.15
=
=  A total of 210 bots with static skins (bots that already had static skins in original will keep the same)
=
=  Bot skins was divided for better variation: 42 bots for every of the 5 CZ player classes.
=
=  Changelog
=
=  Dec 22, 2020 - v1.0     -  Initial release
=
=  Aug 05, 2021 - v2.0     -  Optimized code + Added features
=
=      [ ADDED ]           -  Cvar for custom recoil
=      [ ADDED ]           -  Shotgun pellets accuracy control
=      [ ADDED ]           -  Cvar for custom shotgun pellets accuracy
=      [ ADDED ]           -  Customizable crosshair: No Crosshair, Static and Accurate ( Standard + Static )
=      [ ADDED ]           -  Cvar for custom crosshairs
=      [ ADDED ]           -  Snipers crosshair ( static crosshair )
=      [ ADDED ]           -  Cvar for snipers crosshair
=      [ ADDED ]           -  Command to display crosshair modes in console
=
=  [ OPTIMIZED ]           -  Realism function code reduced and ultra optimized for bullet processing performance
=  [ OPTIMIZED ]           -  Now the realism function works even if the targets are behind walls and objects
=  [ OPTIMIZED ]           -  Realism function now works only when you shoot keeping your gameplay more lighter
=
=  [ UNALTERED ]           -  Recoil stills the same as v1.0 ( 0.237 ) as already the best approximation for realism.
=
=
=  Aug 11, 2021 - v2.1     -  Optimized code + Added features + Removed commands
=
=  [ OPTIMIZED ]           -  You can now enable/disable standard and static crosshairs with proper cvars.
=  [ OPTIMIZED ]           -  Now you can use the snipers crosshair independent that static crosshair is disabled on other weapons.
=
=    [ REMOVED ]           -  command to show crosshair modes.
=    [ REMOVED ]           -  cvar to set crosshair modes.
=
=      [ ADDED ]           -  cvar for standard crosshair.
=      [ ADDED ]           -  cvar for static crosshair.
=
=
=  Aug 30, 2021 - v2.2     -  Code optimized + Updated txt file + BotProfile updated to Hitman Edition.
=
=  [ OPTIMIZED ]           -  Realism function code reduced.
=     [ UNDONE ]           -  Shotgun pellets now are better represented in "Advanced Weapon Tracers" plugin even if shooting entities.
=  [ OPTIMIZED ]           -  Now bots have from 25 ( Easy ) to 100 ( Expert ) sequential skills with a more agitated behavior.
=
=      [ ADDED ]           -  Custom static crosshair tutorial.
=
=
=  Sep 02, 2021 - v2.2.1   -  Now compatible with latest Amx Mod X versions.
=
=  Sep 03, 2021 - v2.2.2   -  Code optimized + Shotgun precision works even with entities ( breakable objects , doors etc. ).
=
=  Sep 25, 2021 - v2.2.3   -  Code optimized + Added crosshair options for spectator mode + BotProfile updated.
=
=      [ ADDED ]           -  cvar for standard crosshair on spectator mode.
=      [ ADDED ]           -  cvar for static crosshair on spectator mode.
=      [ ADDED ]           -  cvar for snipers crosshair on spectator mode.
=
=  Sep 27, 2021 - v2.2.4   -  Changed "observer" to "static" crosshair and "normal" to "standard" crosshair for better understanding.
=
=  Oct 04, 2021 - v2.2.5   -  Code optimized + optimized shotgun system for long ranges + BotProfile updated.
=
=
=  Jan 23, 2022 - v2.2.6   -  Code optimized + Now the plugin is fully customizable.
=
=  [ OPTIMIZED ]           -  Now you can control weapon recoil on every weapon separately.
=  [ OPTIMIZED ]           -  You can now control shotgun pellets accuracy on every shotgun separately.
=  [ OPTIMIZED ]           -  Paused time for avoiding flashbang effect conflict reduced to only 0.1s with no interference!
=
=    [ REMOVED ]           -  Cvar aim__shotguns_accuracy.
=
=      [ ADDED ]           -  Now you can control the bullets accuracy via cvar on every weapon or all weapons at the same time.
=      [ ADDED ]           -  Cvar for recoil control mode.
=      [ ADDED ]           -  Cvars for recoil control for every weapon.
=      [ ADDED ]           -  Cvar for accuracy control mode.
=      [ ADDED ]           -  Cvar for accuracy control for all weapons.
=      [ ADDED ]           -  Cvars for accuracy control for every weapon.
=      [ ADDED ]           -  Now you can configure the plugin with a proper configuration file in the "configs" folder.
=
=  [ UNALTERED ]           -  No settings was changed in this version. BotProfile stills the same as v2.2.5.
=
=
=  Feb 24, 2022 - v2.2.7   -  Code optimized + BotProfile updated.
=
=  Commands
=
=  aim__realism            -  Allows the plugin to control the weapons accuracy and recoil. Default: 1 ( On )
=
=  ACCURACY MEANS THE BULLET DIRECTION IN RELATION TO THE CROSSHAIR CENTER.
=
=  aim_accuracy__mode      -  Weapons accuracy control mode; mode 1 = all weapons; mode 2 = specified weapons. Default: 1 ( all )
=  aim_accuracy            -  Controls the accuracy of all weapons except shotguns. "aim_accuracy__mode" must be = 1. Default: 9999
=  aim_accuracy_<weapon>   -  Controls the accuracy of the specified weapon. "aim_accuracy__mode" must be = 2. Default: 9999
=
=  NOTE: THE HIGHER THE ACCURACY VALUE, THE LESS DAMAGE DIFFERENCE IN CLOSE AND LONG RANGES.
=
=  RECOIL MEANS THE SHAKE OF THE SHOT WHICH CONSEQUENTLY CHANGES THE CROSSHAIR DIRECTION.
=
=  aim_recoil__mode        -  Weapons recoil control mode; mode 1 = all weapons; mode 2 = specified weapons.
=  aim_recoil              -  Controls the recoil of all weapons. "aim_recoil__mode" must be = 1. Default: 0.237
=  aim_recoil_<weapon>     -  Controls the recoil of the specified weapon. "aim_recoil__mode" must be = 2. Default: 0.237
=
=  NOTE: THE HIGHER THE RECOIL VALUE, THE LESS CONTROL OVER THE CROSSHAIR DIRECTION.
=
=  aim__standard_crosshair -  Allows the standard crosshair to be displayed. Default value: 1 ( Allowed )
=  aim__static_crosshair   -  Allows the static crosshair to be displayed. Default value: 1 ( Allowed )
=  aim__snipers_crosshair  -  Allows the static crosshair to be displayed while holding sniper rifles. Default value: 1 ( Allowed )
=
=  aim_spec_standard_cross -  Allows the standard crosshair on spectator mode. Default value: 1 ( Allowed )
=  aim_spec_static_cross   -  Allows the static crosshair on spectator mode. Default value: 1 ( Allowed )
=  aim_spec_snipers_cross  -  Allows the snipers crosshair on spectator mode. Default value: 1 ( Allowed )
=
=  Note: Static crosshair is the observer crosshair, so keep the observer crosshair enabled in your game options section.
=
=  Plugin File Info
=
=  Lines: 297              -  Code: 121
=  Size : 12.8 KB          -  Code: 3,42 KB
=
===========================================================================================================================================
*/

#include <amxmodx>
#include <fakemeta_util>
#include <hamsandwich>

#define WEAPON get_user_weapon
#define SHOTGUN (WEAPON(id) == CSW_M3 || WEAPON(id) == CSW_XM1014)
#define num get_pcvar_num
#define ALIVE is_user_alive
#define EQUIPMENT_BITSUM (1 << 2 | 1 << CSW_KNIFE | 1 << CSW_HEGRENADE | 1 << CSW_FLASHBANG | 1 << CSW_SMOKEGRENADE | 1 << CSW_C4)

new P_Cvars[7], target, body, bool: FLASHED, WR_VARS[CSW_P90 + 1], WA_VARS[CSW_P90 + 1], PLAYER_WEAPON[33]

public plugin_init()
{
  register_plugin("Aim Realism", "2.2.7", "WATCH_DOGS UNITED")
  P_Cvars[0]  = register_cvar("aim__realism", "1")
  P_Cvars[1]  = register_cvar("aim_recoil", "0.237")
  P_Cvars[2]  = register_cvar("aim_recoil__mode", "1")
  P_Cvars[3]  = register_cvar("aim_accuracy_m3", "2020")
  P_Cvars[4]  = register_cvar("aim_accuracy_xm1014", "2020")
  P_Cvars[5]  = register_cvar("aim_accuracy__mode", "1")
  P_Cvars[6]  = register_cvar("aim_accuracy", "9999")
  register_forward(FM_TraceLine, "fwTraceLine", 1)
  register_event("CurWeapon", "Player_Weapon", "b", "1=1")

new weapon_name[20], cvar_rec_name[21], cvar_acc_name[23]
  for (new i = CSW_P228; i <= CSW_P90; i++)
  {
    if (!(EQUIPMENT_BITSUM &(1 << i)) && get_weaponname(i, weapon_name, charsmax(weapon_name)))
    {
      RegisterHam(Ham_Weapon_PrimaryAttack, weapon_name, "Recoil_Control", 1)
      formatex(cvar_rec_name, charsmax(cvar_rec_name), "aim_recoil_%s", weapon_name[7])
      formatex(cvar_acc_name, charsmax(cvar_acc_name), "aim_accuracy_%s", weapon_name[7])
      WR_VARS[i] = register_cvar(cvar_rec_name, "0.237")
      WA_VARS[i] = register_cvar(cvar_acc_name, "9999")
    }
  }
}

public plugin_cfg()

server_cmd("exec addons/amxmodx/configs/aim_realism.cfg")

public grenade_throw(id, grenadeIndex, weaponId)
{
  if (num(P_Cvars[0]) && weaponId == CSW_FLASHBANG)
  {
    set_task(1.58, "Generic_Flashed")
    set_task(1.69, "Generic_No_Flashed")
  }
}

public Generic_Flashed()

FLASHED = true

public Generic_No_Flashed()

FLASHED = false

public fwTraceLine(const Float: start[3], Float: dest[3], HIT_PARAM, id, ptr)
{
  if (!num(P_Cvars[0]) ||
    !ALIVE(id) ||
    HIT_PARAM  != DONT_IGNORE_MONSTERS ||
    WEAPON(id) == CSW_KNIFE)
    return

static button;
  button = pev(id, pev_button)

if (button && IN_ATTACK && FLASHED != true)
  {
    if (!SHOTGUN)
    {
      if (num(P_Cvars[5]) == 1)
        velocity_by_aim(id, num(P_Cvars[6]), dest)

if (num(P_Cvars[5]) == 2)
        velocity_by_aim(id, num(WA_VARS[PLAYER_WEAPON[id]]), dest)

xs_vec_add(start, dest, dest)
    }

if (SHOTGUN && get_user_aiming(id, target, body, 2000) && target)
    {
      if (WEAPON(id) == CSW_M3)
        velocity_by_aim(id, num(P_Cvars[3]), dest)

if (WEAPON(id) == CSW_XM1014)
        velocity_by_aim(id, num(P_Cvars[4]), dest)

xs_vec_add(start, dest, dest)
    }

engfunc(EngFunc_TraceLine, start, dest, HIT_PARAM, id, ptr)
  }
}

public Recoil_Control(ent, Float: push[3])
{
  if (num(P_Cvars[0]))
  {
    new id = pev(ent, pev_owner)
    pev(id, pev_punchangle, push)

switch (get_pcvar_num(P_Cvars[2]))
    {
      case 1:
        xs_vec_mul_scalar(push, get_pcvar_float(P_Cvars[1]), push)
      case 2:
        xs_vec_mul_scalar(push, get_pcvar_float(WR_VARS[PLAYER_WEAPON[id]]), push)
    }

set_pev(id, pev_punchangle, push)
  }
}

public Player_Weapon(id)

PLAYER_WEAPON[id] = read_data(2)
alltoy
Old 12-27-2022 , 02:29   Re: Looking for Dev - Aim Realism alternative
Reply With Quote #7

This feature helps remove up to 99.9% of harmful bacteria and allergens from the clothes at a temperature of 60 degrees Celsius. eco wash meaning in washing machine