Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Polymorph: Mod Manager

Post New Thread Reply   

BloodBird
Old 06-11-2013 , 16:33   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #681

well your plugin is designed to be a multi-mod plugin and therefore it's map voting system is designed to work around just that, If i have plugins for one mod and plugins for another, and many maps and many mods. Each one should have the same map voting system in place.

If the admin forces a vote, a mod vote will trigger followed by a map vote - this happens in my server.

If the users rockthevote, a mod vote will trigger followed by a map vote - this happens in my server.

if no one rtv's in any way and the server's or maps timelimit runs out naturally, the server will trigger a mod vote at the end of the timelimit, followed by a map vote - this does not happen in my server.

Only on rare occasions does the plugin give me the mod vote after timelimits run out, usually all i get is a map vote for the already selected mod.

Furthermore under gungame it is supposed to get the vote system to trigger upon nadekill, and neither nade nor knife do anything, it always moves the same exact map after every gungame match, even when im using the mapchooser you said to use, and I saw no other details on gungame fixing.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 06-11-2013 , 20:00   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #682

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBird View Post
Only on rare occasions does the plugin give me the mod vote after timelimits run out, usually all i get is a map vote for the already selected mod.
See the mapspermod setting in the mod.ini file. I'm guessing it's either not set or it's set to something greater than 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBird View Post
Furthermore under gungame it is supposed to get the vote system to trigger upon nadekill, and neither nade nor knife do anything, it always moves the same exact map after every gungame match, even when im using the mapchooser you said to use, and I saw no other details on gungame fixing.
When on gungame, get the output of "amxx list" from the server console. Post it here as plain text. Also, attach your Polymorph .ini file for GunGame.
Old 08-02-2013 , 20:53   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #683

Hey,could you please kindly upload the ini files for mod file? i really couldnt understand your explanation up there sorry but it would be easier if you could just upload the ini files please?
wickedd
Veteran Member
Old 08-02-2013 , 21:02   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #684

The time it took you to make this post, you could have created several .ini files.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 08-02-2013 , 23:01   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #685

Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman80116 View Post
Hey,could you please kindly upload the ini files for mod file? i really couldnt understand your explanation up there sorry but it would be easier if you could just upload the ini files please?
I don't have any mod files to upload. I wrote (and support) it but I don't use it. I wrote it for the people!

If you still need examples, go through the posts and look for other people who have posted their files (I know that I've requested this from several people).

Last edited by fysiks; 08-02-2013 at 23:02.
nkstillo1390
Old 08-16-2013 , 20:22   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #686

Hi .. why not active a command recentmods? .. good job!!
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 08-18-2013 , 01:38   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #687

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkstillo1390 View Post
Hi .. why not active a command recentmods? .. good job!!
You could easily make an add-on plugin to do this.
Old 08-20-2013 , 15:45   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #688

@fysiks, in linux server, the mod arrangement is off. While on windows it sort by the filename (1_firstmod.ini then 2_anothermod.ini then 3_andanothermod.ini).
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 08-20-2013 , 15:59   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #689

Quote:
Originally Posted by kNowo View Post
@fysiks, in linux server, the mod arrangement is off. While on windows it sort by the filename (1_firstmod.ini then 2_anothermod.ini then 3_andanothermod.ini).
That is unfortunate but it is cause by the OS. You could probably fix it in the function that gets the files from the directory but since it's not really all that important, it won't be on the top of my priorities.
Old 08-20-2013 , 16:02   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #690

Are you sure about this? Could you explain more why is this happening on linux but not on windows?

Last edited by kNowo; 08-20-2013 at 16:03. Reason: typo