Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

Multi Jump v2.0

Post New Thread Reply   

Plugin Info:     Modification:   Counter-Strike        Category:   General Purpose       
eat1k
Old 12-01-2018 , 08:31   Multi Jump v2.0
Reply With Quote #1

Author: w0w (me).

Current version: 2.0

Changelog:
Spoiler

Requirements:
  • AMX Mod X 1.8.3 or higher.
  • ReAPI module.

Multilingual support:
  • Russian (RU)
  • English (EN)
  • Spanish (ES)
  • Turkish (TR): Snake.

Plugin has many features:
  • If you want a player with a certain flag (mj_admin_access) to always have additional jumps (mj_additional_jumps), you cannot leave empty mj_additional_jumps (if it's empty that means that everyone has additional jumps). You need to have multi_jump_admin enabled to use that CVar.
  • If you want to make automatically after the jump another one, you need to enable mj_auto_double_jump. If you use this setting and mj_additional_jumps is not empty then they are combined, that is, after your jump you will jump again automatically and be able to jump a specified number of times in mj_additional_jumps.
  • You can give jumps to a player/team/everyone if the multi_jump_admin plugin is enabled, as well as indicate the time you want to give them out, that is, for example, you give 10 jumps for 10 seconds, if the player does not spend these 10 jumps in 10 seconds they will be removed. Moreover, you should pay attention that you don't need to stack time, that is, if you give 10 jumps for 10 seconds and immediately 10 jumps for 15 seconds, then after 10 seconds the jumps will be removed.

Examples of using the command:
    Spoiler

If that CVar is enabled:
    • mj_admin_access: player with access flag/flags will be able to use free multi jumps (mj_additional_jumps).
    • mj_admin_menu_access: player with access flag/flags will be able to use that command.
    • mj_admin_cmd_messages: if you want to show messages in the chat after giving additional jumps to a player/team/everyone (0 - disabled; 1 - enabled).
    • mj_admin_cmd_logs: if you want to log when admins give additional jumps to a player/team/everyone (0 - disabled; 1 - enabled).
      • That's the format of a log: <player name of the player who gave> <Steam ID of the player who gave> <IP of the player who gave> -----> +number of given jumps -----> <player name of the player who received> <STeam ID of the player who received> <IP of the player who received>
  • Other option is that multi jumps can be bought. mj_purchase_cmd is reponsible for that. If it's enabled, players will be able to buy n multi jumps (depending on the CVar mj_purchase_cmd_additional_jumps).

If the CVar is enabled:
    • mj_buy_price: price of n multi jumps.
    • mj_buy_price_steam: price of n multi jumps for steam players. Only if you have Reunion.

DON'T CONFUSE mj_additional_jumps and mj_buy_additional_jumps.
  • You can also remove users' jumps on spawn (mj_reset_jumps_spawn).
  • If you want to have a trail after doing a multi jump you need to enable mj_trail.

If the CVar is enabled:
    • mj_trail_effect: color type of the trail.
      • 0 - random trail color
      • 1 - color of team of the player
    • mj_trail_life: Life time of the trail
    • mj_trail_size: Size of the trail
    • mj_trail_brightness: Brightness of the trail

The config file is created automatically in "amxmodx/configs/plugins" where you can set settings which you want.

Configuration file (multi_jump):
Spoiler

Configuration file (multi_jump_admin):
Spoiler

Configuration file (multi_jump_buy):
Spoiler

The plugin has some natives:
  • mj_get_user_jumps(id): returns the number of jumps that a player has.
  • mj_give_user_jumps(id, amount): gives to a player a specified number of jumps. Returns the number of given jumps on success, false otherwise.
  • mj_set_user_jumps(id, amount): sets to a player a specified number of jumps. Returns the number of set jumps on success, false otherwise.
  • mj_remove_user_jumps(id, amount): removes a specified number of jumps from a player. Returns the number of removed jumps on success.

Moreover, it has a forward: mjfwd_BuyMultiJumps(id) which it's called when a player buys multi jumps.
Use #include <multi_jump> to use natives and the forward from that plugin.

Official topic of the resource in:
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (multi_jump.sma - 1829 views - 11.0 KB)
File Type: zip multi_jump.zip (10.9 KB, 873 views)

Last edited by eat1k; 03-06-2019 at 09:41. Reason: Updated to 2.0
SHIELD755
Veteran Member
Old 12-01-2018 , 09:52   Re: Multi Jump v1.0
Reply With Quote #2

why do you remove amxmodx version 1.8.3 support ? i am using this version
Old 12-01-2018 , 09:53   Re: Multi Jump v1.0
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIELD755 View Post
why do you remove amxmodx version 1.8.3 support ? i am using this version
I see no issues with using AMX Mod X 1.9.0 or 1.10.0. I recommend you to change your version but if you don't want, you can add:

PHP Code:
#if !defined MAX_AUTHID_LENGTH
    #define MAX_AUTHID_LENGTH 32
#endif 

Last edited by eat1k; 12-01-2018 at 09:54.
E1_531G
Old 12-01-2018 , 10:13   Re: Multi Jump v1.0
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by eat1k View Post
I see no issues with using AMX Mod X 1.9.0 or 1.10.0. I recommend you to change your version but if you don't want, you can add:

PHP Code:
#if !defined MAX_AUTHID_LENGTH
    #define MAX_AUTHID_LENGTH 32
#endif 
You must not speak about 1.10.
It isn't even available on official AMXX website, it's like 'alpha' version.
https://www.amxmodx.org/downloads-new.php
I know about 'secret' link to master branch, but it is hidden for a good reason.

Latest stable is 1.8.2, we didn't have stable 1.8.3, 1.9 is still in 'dev' and people talk about 1.10, shame...
Old 12-01-2018 , 10:19   Re: Multi Jump v1.0
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1_531G View Post
You must not speak about 1.10.
It isn't even available on official AMXX website, it's like 'alpha' version.
https://www.amxmodx.org/downloads-new.php
I know about 'secret' link to master branch, but it is hidden for a good reason.

Latest stable is 1.8.2, we didn't have stable 1.8.3, 1.9 is still in 'dev' and people talk about 1.10, shame...
If you don't want to speak about it, so don't do it. I no see problem with that. Why should I not to speak about that? What is the problem? Should we stay on bad AMXX 1.8.2? AMXX 1.9.0 is much better than AMXX 1.8.2 and it's almost the same as AMX Mod X 1.8.3. AMXX 1.10.0 is useful for developers. There are changes that will not be added to AMX Mod X 1.9.0.
klippy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-01-2018 , 10:39   Re: Multi Jump v1.0
Reply With Quote #6

1.9.0 IS 1.8.3, it was just renamed because it more accurately represents the semver change. There's only been a few bugfixes in that branch.

Last edited by klippy; 12-01-2018 at 10:40.
eat1k
Old 12-01-2018 , 10:42   Re: Multi Jump v1.0
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by KliPPy View Post
1.9.0 IS 1.8.3, it was just renamed because it more accurately represents the semver change. There's only been a few bugfixes in that branch.
Not only bugfixes but yes, it's almost the same. By default, this plugin is not supporting AMXX 1.8.3.

Last edited by eat1k; 12-01-2018 at 10:43.
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 12-01-2018 , 14:34   Re: Multi Jump v1.0
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by eat1k View Post
Should we stay on bad AMXX 1.8.2?
There are no major issues with 1.8.2 so I would not call it "bad". People have been using it for like 10 years; if it were "bad" it would have been replaced much sooner.
Old 12-01-2018 , 14:38   Re: Multi Jump v1.0
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
There are no major issues with 1.8.2 so I would not call it "bad". People have been using it for like 10 years; if it were "bad" it would have been replaced much sooner.
Maybe. But my plugins will not support that version, as well as AMXX 1.8.3 in some cases. I think we should use now AMXX 1.9.0 or higher.

Last edited by eat1k; 12-01-2018 at 14:40.
Snake.
Old 12-01-2018 , 15:52   Re: Multi Jump v1.0
Reply With Quote #10

Hello.I guess you have shared wrong archive, it is master-key.
Send a message via Skype™ to Snake.