Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]

Post New Thread Reply   

mlov420
Old 06-09-2017 , 07:42   Re: Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]
Reply With Quote #461

Pinion is mostly a scam now a days. They let you earn for 2.75 months then typically email you a week before your first payment demanding some kind of information whether it be server IPs, asking if you're using other advertisers, ask you what plugins you're using. If you aren't using their plugin, they steal your money, violation of ToS. If you use even 1 other advertiser, they steal your money, violation of ToS. Earn too much money on a relatively new account, good luck ever seeing that. If they find out you run an idle server, there's a 99% chance they will do an "audit" of your account, decrease your already earned impressions by at least 50%, then put a limit on your account as to how often ads will be shown to clients on your account. There's also a real chance you don't even get an audit and get your account terminated instead. These are all real case examples.

Pinion is a struggling company. This has been known for a while. There are surely lots of people who use them and get paid on a regular basis, I know plenty of those people. On the flip side, I know even more people who run quality communities that have been ripped off by Pinion in the past 6-12 months.

People should be extremely cautious when using Pinion. There are much better available options.
dedimark
Old 06-09-2017 , 08:10   Re: Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]
Reply With Quote #462

4 years with pinion,No isues,everything is perfect! recommended at all
lambofgod
Old 06-19-2017 , 12:15   Re: Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]
Reply With Quote #463

Is this Plugin even worth using anymore? I remember years ago every server had Pinion...

But now all I see is ill feelings and unsatisfied customers/hardly any revenue.

I currently use MOTDgd and am very very happy with the revenue, but not being able to use the backpack.tf plugin really really sucks!

Any suggestions?
juss
Old 07-01-2017 , 16:02   Re: Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]
Reply With Quote #464

Hello Pinion, my community name is juss , my issue is that for may 2017 i had 10$+ and it says next payment 10$+ would be june 30, but aint get any payments and now in invoices it says 9$+ for may which my question is why so ? and even bigger problem that for june i had 12$+ and now as of july 1st its say next payment NA and in invoices there is no invoice for june (12$ ) just dissapeared ? whats happening ?

Thank you.
juss
Old 07-03-2017 , 14:18   Re: Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]
Reply With Quote #465

Hello My Dearest Pinion.gg , since my previous issue about payment wasn’t resolved , I’ve decided that second letter may do, with some proofs from my side ..

about the issue , as for may 2017 i had 10$+ (it clearly said NEXT PAYMENT june 30 2017) but only there wasn’t any payment at all , so i looked up in INVOICES tab , and what i see - its says

05/2017 9921 $9.47 Not paid

9.47$ ?? but how ? it was 10$+ before and its said that next payment will be june 30 2017 (well seems to be a problem dont you think ?)

well Okay i said.. maybe i don’t know something .. but whats really confuses me , for june 2017 I’ve had 12$+ and now they just go away , Where ? How ? seems to be a really problem starts here - now its says NEXT PAYMENT N/A , i dont get it now , looks like i know nothing at all at this point

more screens just for you pals ( so you can see i had income for june ) how come that you such a great Advert system happened to lost my june income ? and yet lower my may income from 10+ backs to 9 so you won’t pay at all !?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 10.01.57 PM.png
Views:	694
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	163896   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 10.01.33 PM.png
Views:	101
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	163897   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 10.01.21 PM.png
Views:	678
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	163898  
Arthur.PinionGG
Old 07-16-2017 , 23:45   Re: Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]
Reply With Quote #466

Quote:
Originally Posted by juss View Post
Hello Pinion, my community name is juss , my issue is that for may 2017 i had 10$+ and it says next payment 10$+ would be june 30, but aint get any payments and now in invoices it says 9$+ for may which my question is why so ? and even bigger problem that for june i had 12$+ and now as of july 1st its say next payment NA and in invoices there is no invoice for june (12$ ) just dissapeared ? whats happening ?

Thank you.
The next payment date thing, works on a rolling calendar as an estimate. It's not sync'd to our accounts department. Invoices are processed on the first business day - australia time - of the month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juss View Post
Hello My Dearest Pinion.gg , since my previous issue about payment wasn’t resolved , I’ve decided that second letter may do, with some proofs from my side ..

about the issue , as for may 2017 i had 10$+ (it clearly said NEXT PAYMENT june 30 2017) but only there wasn’t any payment at all , so i looked up in INVOICES tab , and what i see - its says

05/2017 9921 $9.47 Not paid

9.47$ ?? but how ? it was 10$+ before and its said that next payment will be june 30 2017 (well seems to be a problem dont you think ?)

well Okay i said.. maybe i don’t know something .. but whats really confuses me , for june 2017 I’ve had 12$+ and now they just go away , Where ? How ? seems to be a really problem starts here - now its says NEXT PAYMENT N/A , i dont get it now , looks like i know nothing at all at this point

more screens just for you pals ( so you can see i had income for june ) how come that you such a great Advert system happened to lost my june income ? and yet lower my may income from 10+ backs to 9 so you won’t pay at all !?

As above, the other thing to note, we generally don't process invoices under $10, they're carried forward by our account department and aggregated part of the next invoice once it meets the payment threshold.

That said, if you email support and request a payout of under $10 USD our accounts department will always process it for you.

Any CP related issues please contact our support team and they'll raise a ticket with the necessary department. No one here is in the business of taking money from the little guy, our finance team reconcile the books every month.

As a side note, not related to the above two posts. There is a huge amount of ad fraud which we deal with on a day to day basis, communities that break the ToS and refuse to run the plugin or send us dummy data, not their real servers obviously these guys will not be paid and accounts suspended.

Last edited by Arthur.PinionGG; 07-16-2017 at 23:47.
SM9
Veteran Member
Old 08-25-2017 , 11:19   Re: Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]
Reply With Quote #467

Once again Pinion have made completely false accusations in order to hold my funds for themselves, This is a piss poor service which randomly picks on customers who have a large player base and community just so they can make some quick cash for themselves, if you are looking to open servers and need a way to fund them then I would definitely recommend against using this company, they will seem great for a few months, then one day (Right at the end of the month after they have milked your money for that period) they will put a random suspension on your service without giving you any reason or notice so you will have to contact them, After you contact them to ask why they will come up some completely random and false accusation.

I am literally begging for my money as its my only income to pay for my game servers, I have 6 dedicated servers as of now and at the end of this month I am wondering how they are even going to get paid, but Pinion don't care about that you see, as long as they are lining their own pockets then fuck the customers who gives a shit about those right? This is why I am telling you guys to stay away from this shady company and if you are currently using them already then give it a couple of months then stop using them otherwise they will eventually steal your money, they are really willing to ruin peoples lives.

Currently they have held $1.3k from me http://i.imgur.com/cApdOFU.png because according to them its not feasible that a community of my scale has gotten this amount of impressions.
I have another friend which I recommended to use Pinion, he is actually making more than me currently (Just over $1k a month) so I will be telling him to stop using you and we will move to elsewhere instead.

If you want to steal money Pinion then I will make sure nobody uses you, I have contacts with many big game communities, you can't just go around scamming people like this and get away with it.

Anyway, I've said my part, I don't know if Ill see my money nor how I am going to pay my servers at the end of this month.

Here are the chat logs with Pinion:
http://i.imgur.com/ci2p3bZ.png
http://i.imgur.com/B4snVyJ.png
http://i.imgur.com/bKIlSon.png
http://i.imgur.com/Ht7UFsx.png

This is my community: https://www.fragdeluxe.com

Last edited by SM9; 08-25-2017 at 15:22.
dedimark
Old 08-25-2017 , 13:57   Re: Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]
Reply With Quote #468

http://www.gametracker.com/search/?q...hipp=50#search
300$ month maximum,with pinion
PAMS
Old 11-03-2017 , 03:22   Re: Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]
Reply With Quote #469

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur.PinionGG View Post
The next payment date thing, works on a rolling calendar as an estimate. It's not sync'd to our accounts department. Invoices are processed on the first business day - australia time - of the month.

As above, the other thing to note, we generally don't process invoices under $10, they're carried forward by our account department and aggregated part of the next invoice once it meets the payment threshold.

That said, if you email support and request a payout of under $10 USD our accounts department will always process it for you.

Any CP related issues please contact our support team and they'll raise a ticket with the necessary department. No one here is in the business of taking money from the little guy, our finance team reconcile the books every month.

As a side note, not related to the above two posts. There is a huge amount of ad fraud which we deal with on a day to day basis, communities that break the ToS and refuse to run the plugin or send us dummy data, not their real servers obviously these guys will not be paid and accounts suspended.
Hello Arthur.
It was great working with Pinion.
Will it be possible to add Bitcoin payments?
Mikado
Old 11-14-2017 , 14:34   Re: Pinion Adverts [Video Ads + Steam Community]
Reply With Quote #470

hello, there are some bugs when you use the lastest steamtools, sometimes it shows an empty motd when u connect or full black, sometimes when u re playing it shows the ads box on the screen ( that's so annoying ) and it's also empty like it stay gray instead of showing ads, so you have to close it fast otherwise you will just die because of a big empty gray box on the screen... and this affects also the impression lost like 50% with the same amount of daily players.

so please update the plugin to work fine with the lastest steamtools version.