Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[Req] CTF mod

Post New Thread Reply   

Kryos Lupin
Old 11-30-2015 , 13:24   [Req] CTF mod
Reply With Quote #1

Hi guys. I want to know if someone can make a CTF Mix mod.. I mean, like a mix but instead of plant bomb or kill other team, count the amount of flags captured by team.. And, if its posible to add this mod to an already existing ctf mod

Thanks!

The game is Counter Strike 1.6

Last edited by Kryos Lupin; 11-30-2015 at 13:32. Reason: Adding Info
chaves
Old 12-01-2015 , 12:41   Re: [Req] CTF mod
Reply With Quote #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryos Lupin View Post
Hi guys. I want to know if someone can make a CTF Mix mod.. I mean, like a mix but instead of plant bomb or kill other team, count the amount of flags captured by team.. And, if its posible to add this mod to an already existing ctf mod

Thanks!

The game is Counter Strike 1.6
you do not need to create a new mod for these actions, just set to block goal, endless round, get the timelimit and attached let winlimit 15, so the winner will get 15 flags first
Kryos Lupin
Old 12-02-2015 , 07:50   Re: [Req] CTF mod
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaves View Post
you do not need to create a new mod for these actions, just set to block goal, endless round, get the timelimit and attached let winlimit 15, so the winner will get 15 flags first
Can you be more specific? I do not get how to make what you saying.. its in the Cvars? But there is a problem..

I want that the same way in a mix when both total amount of round wins are 15 the game automatically switch teams. Cause some maps i want to play have more adventage as CT or TT..
chaves
Old 12-02-2015 , 08:08   Re: [Req] CTF mod
Reply With Quote #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryos Lupin View Post
Can you be more specific? I do not get how to make what you saying.. its in the Cvars? But there is a problem..

I want that the same way in a mix when both total amount of round wins are 15 the game automatically switch teams. Cause some maps i want to play have more adventage as CT or TT..

for this you should ask someone to do it, which I mentioned earlier is only set on the server cvars and other jctf plugin

mp_timelimit 0
mp_winlimit 15

ctf_infiniteround 1
Kryos Lupin
Old 12-02-2015 , 08:33   Re: [Req] CTF mod
Reply With Quote #5

There's another issue, i want to put this new ctf mod in an already ctf normal. ill have a ctf server.. so when i want to "Close the server in mix/ctf mod" all the players from one team fight against all the players of the other team and the server get closed by password.. i mean like a mix but with more than 10 total players...
So the way of Changing cvars each time i want to close the server doesnt sound practical

Oh.. i almost forgot to say, that i tried to Use Both modes at the same time.. i mean.. CTF and Mix Maker.. but when i started to put /mix closed, the flags wasnt anymore capturable.. i think a fussion between this mods will be the Goal....