Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:S] Hide and seek - (Version 1.4.1 - Updated 03.09.2011)

Post New Thread Reply   

Vans
Old 09-18-2011 , 00:48   Re: [CS:S] Hide and seek - (Version 1.4.1 - Updated 03.09.2011)
Reply With Quote #351

Greetings companions and gamers, today in search of plug-ins I have come across rather interesting project! It is in Germany. They there have the скриптеры. They have written or have added to ours to a hide-and-seek new functions!

Has translated into Russian т.к was in the German language!

Here the reference to the original version of article!! http://the-holy-crew.ch/news/?action=show&id=59

Некоторые из вас не мог дождаться, теперь мы анонсируем ее официально. Существует официальная в ближайшие недели ТГК Прятки сервер типа.

Мы уже год, начиная Hide & обратиться сервера решать, но мы должны были работать на различные другие проблемы, двигаться снова и снова. Около двух недель мы начали интенсивные усилия по формированию Hide & поиска сервера, однако, подготовленный всеми популярными скриптами Hide & обратиться проблем. По этой причине мы написали свой собственный сценарий, который отличается от других положительных Hide & обратиться сценариев.

Обращаясь моделей
Каждый игрок может вращаться вокруг своей модели собственные, так, чтобы лучше соответствовать окружающей среде.

Адаптация к освещенности
Модели игроков лучше адаптироваться к условиям освещения в этом районе, как известно из других Скрыть & обратиться Server. Это потому, что ТГК скрипт Hide & обратиться предназначен с самого начала для нас в отличие от других известных сценариев.

Четкое представление во время замораживания
Замораживание, конечно, вы также можете, но еще лучше . сих пор можно видеть на первого и третьего лица режиме вы можете оставить и ходить вокруг вашей модели на карте. Наряду с незначительными ограничениями (например, спрей) Вы совершенно бесплатно. Таким образом, мы убиваем двух зайцев одним выстрелом. С одной стороны, вы не можете "рассказал о", потому что вы видите только ваше текущее положение и никогда из ваших моделей. Во-вторых, вы можете продать свое время, изучая карту или просто zuseht как поисковики находят ничего

Тень
Тени своих собственных моделей может быть включена или отключена по желанию.(Скоро: Установка длины тени ...)

Столкновение модели
Hide & Находка в большинстве серверов блокировать игрока в видоискателе и малых объектах, обнаруженных при этом. Не здесь! Столкновение модель игрока полностью отменена и заменена, что из его моделей.

Попятиться? Никаких ограничений!
Как уже упоминалось сценарий нашей основана на иной основе, чем другие сценарии, и, следовательно, можно, как обычно, пресмыкаться!

По борьбе с мошенничеством модулей
Позиции игроков сами никогда не передается в видоискатель. Эймботы, Уолл-хаки и радиолокационных хаки, таким образом, бесполезной. Обойти CVar cl_minmodels имеет никакого эффекта.

Другие "приятно иметь"
  • Настройка цветовой модели (всего 4 весело)
  • Свисток
  • Мини-игры в браузере против скуки в ожидании
  • Оружие Ограничения: C4 и гранаты все запрещено

Дата выхода?
Сих пор не ясно. Как ожидается, будет между 08-е и 28 Август 2011 быть. Клана Кланы и связанные стороны уже имели возможность проверить сценарий (Steam => Я пишу [Темный сессии]).

Last edited by Vans; 09-18-2011 at 00:52.
Vans
Old 09-18-2011 , 00:55   Re: [CS:S] Hide and seek - (Version 1.4.1 - Updated 03.09.2011)
Reply With Quote #352

There was a beta the test, but have then decided something else to add while included серва isn't present.
I hope our author can as to make and let out new version HnS 1.4.2))))
Jay7689
Old 09-23-2011 , 14:04   Re: [CS:S] Hide and seek - (Version 1.4.1 - Updated 03.09.2011)
Reply With Quote #353

Well,this plugin is awesum and works...but my players are asking for spawning knife for T's which will spice up the game(ACCORDING TO MY PLAYERS)So i spawn a knife by !give @ct knife,the knife is on the ground but they cant pick it up.Please help.
Regards,
Jay7689
Jay7689
Old 09-24-2011 , 09:43   Re: [CS:S] Hide and seek - (Version 1.4.1 - Updated 03.09.2011)
Reply With Quote #354

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cjMFsjax2k
Peace-Maker
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 09-24-2011 , 10:36   Re: [CS:S] Hide and seek - (Version 1.4.1 - Updated 03.09.2011)
Reply With Quote #355

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vans View Post
There was a beta the test, but have then decided something else to add while included серва isn't present.
I hope our author can as to make and let out new version HnS 1.4.2))))
That looks like a promising project there, but it's sad they just say, they "had problems" with all available scripts instead of trying to improve on the given ones. As posted previously, to fix the model rotating while looking around you'd have to spawn a seperate one with the same model at the same position or a simple info_target to set the viewmodel to and redirect all input to that invisible relay. Similar of how those big cannons on some fun maps work. I assume THC is using one of these techniques.
Still, i don't have enough time to implement it myself and i don't think they're open hearted enough to release their version. Asking wouldn't hurt though;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay7689 View Post
Well,this plugin is awesum and works...but my players are asking for spawning knife for T's which will spice up the game(ACCORDING TO MY PLAYERS)So i spawn a knife by !give @ct knife,the knife is on the ground but they cant pick it up.Please help.
Regards,
Jay7689
Terrorists are blocked to pickup/use any weapon on purpose. There's no cvar to turn that off by now, so you need to modify the plugin.
Old 09-25-2011 , 08:12   Re: [CS:S] Hide and seek - (Version 1.4.1 - Updated 03.09.2011)
Reply With Quote #356

I dont know how to modify..cn u plzz modify it for me....PLEASE!!plzzz
Santa_man
Old 10-14-2011 , 08:04   Re: [CS:S] Hide and seek - (Version 1.4.1 - Updated 03.09.2011)
Reply With Quote #357

Can you fix this or tell me how to fix it. if somone helps me install this with the new update i can pay $40 paypal
Peace-Maker
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 10-14-2011 , 18:25   Re: [CS:S] Hide and seek - (Version 1.4.1 - Updated 03.09.2011)
Reply With Quote #358

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa_man View Post
Can you fix this or tell me how to fix it. if somone helps me install this with the new update i can pay $40 paypal
What's wrong with it?
Old 10-15-2011 , 14:30   Re: [CS:S] Hide and seek - (Version 1.4.1 - Updated 03.09.2011)
Reply With Quote #359

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa_man View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace-Maker View Post
What's wrong with it?
The mod not work anymore :s?

Send a message via MSN to Paparazziv2
iTweek
Old 10-15-2011 , 15:38   Re: [CS:S] Hide and seek - (Version 1.4.1 - Updated 03.09.2011)
Reply With Quote #360

Once two players are like. After about 2 minutes from the server crashes.
The server is then, according to Screen "htop" at 100% and nothing more.