Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

L4D2 8 survivors plugin from kwski43 HELP

Post New Thread Reply   

Alex101192
Old 06-10-2020 , 16:56   L4D2 8 survivors plugin from kwski43 HELP
Reply With Quote #1

This is an old version of the plugin that I posted, but this time with the source code, that has the zoey problem plus another one. It's missing the realtime change of model in real time (I will just use the other plugin for this one) but it has the change of models on round start feature which is something that I need tweaked in order for it to work the best.

The problem with the changing of models of survivors on round start, is that it only happens on second round. This means that on coop, this code will only trigger after survivors lose the match and restart, while in versus it only triggers on second round, never on first one.

I have this situtation where I force l4d2 survivors set on l4d1 maps to make sure their voices are correct, but the plugin does not change the skins back to l4d1 the first time map is played, but only on the "second round".

I need this code to apply everytime a match is played on any map regardless of the round, so that survivors skins are changed after a while. This way, l4d2 survivor voices will be correct on l4d1 maps due to forced set, but players will still be playing the game with the survivor set of that map as skins are changed shortly after match start.

Additionally this has the same problem with zoey not being actual zoey to prevent problems on windows (not needed since I am on linux).
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d2_8survivors.sp - 214 views - 13.0 KB)

Last edited by Alex101192; 06-10-2020 at 16:59.
HotDiggidyD0G
Old 09-03-2020 , 10:17   Re: L4D2 8 survivors plugin from kwski43 HELP
Reply With Quote #2

Bump. I have an old version from SM 1.8, sadly, I'd like to see progress on this plugins it makes 8 survivors much easier to accomplish