Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

[CS:GO] amuJS (better KZTimer Jumpstats) [UPDATED 01/29/2020]

Post New Thread Reply   

AuricYoutube
Old 11-29-2019 , 14:21   Re: [CS:GO] amuJS (better KZTimer Jumpstats) [UPDATED 10/20/2019]
Reply With Quote #11

[DistBug] FAILED: 2023.1096{grey | Edge: 0.611 [ Height: 55.82 | Sync: 78.3% | Air: 97 | -W: No | OL: 4 | DA: 18 ]

idk where it is in the .sp but fix this pls lol

Last edited by AuricYoutube; 11-29-2019 at 14:21.
hiiamu
Old 12-26-2019 , 20:40   Re: [CS:GO] amuJS (better KZTimer Jumpstats) [UPDATED 12/26/2019]
Reply With Quote #12

UPDATE 1.1.0 12/26/2019
Code:
4.1.0[12/26/2019]
* Fixed the following bugs/requestes
> https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=2674805&postcount=8
>> Forgot to add (client) to my IsValidClient check :) oops...

> https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=2674879&postcount=9
>> "why isn't there a back button" Gives me more room for information so i dont have multiple pages.
>> "if stats don't exist in a category and you pick that category it closes the menu instead of telling you that stats don't exist there yet" Updated to return you to the respective menu and tell you X does not exist.

> https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpost.php?p=2674967&postcount=11
>> Updated distbug section to not print failed stats over 300 units so there arent surf issues like the stat you posted.
>> The issue with {grey has been fixed by changing an array size though it shouldnt happen because the fix stated above.
ProLeague
Old 01-04-2020 , 02:56   Re: [CS:GO] amuJS (better KZTimer Jumpstats) [UPDATED 10/20/2019]
Reply With Quote #13

When printing jumpstats to chat, it show with {default} tag.

https://imgur.com/kh4jM8O

Last edited by ProLeague; 01-04-2020 at 03:41.
hiiamu
Old 01-06-2020 , 09:33   Re: [CS:GO] amuJS (better KZTimer Jumpstats) [UPDATED 10/20/2019]
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLeague View Post
When printing jumpstats to chat, it show with {default} tag.

https://imgur.com/kh4jM8O
Your "csgocolors.inc" uses different tags than the one included in the zip file.
hiiamu
Old 01-09-2020 , 19:33   Re: [CS:GO] amuJS (better KZTimer Jumpstats) [UPDATED 10/20/2019]
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by haooy View Post
maybe you could add !measure command to check distance between two places.
sm_ljblock - Gets distance between where player is standing to where they are looking.
haooy
Old 01-10-2020 , 10:59   Re: [CS:GO] amuJS (better KZTimer Jumpstats) [UPDATED 10/20/2019]
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiiamu View Post
sm_ljblock - Gets distance between where player is standing to where they are looking.
thanks
zerefator
Old 01-16-2020 , 05:45   Re: [CS:GO] amuJS (better KZTimer Jumpstats) [UPDATED 12/26/2019]
Reply With Quote #17

Hey there, i did install the plugin ( thanks alot ).

Just 2 simple maybe foolish questions :

1. how can i remove some of the sounds ( not all of them ).
2. Why cant other players see jumpstats that someone did ( for example i do a Red Lj yet in the chat is not apearing for other players except from me, same with the sound i am the only one hearing it )

Thanks for your time if u check it out

im uploading the .sp also
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (amuJS.sp - 95 views - 220.9 KB)
hiiamu
Old 01-16-2020 , 10:05   Re: [CS:GO] amuJS (better KZTimer Jumpstats) [UPDATED 12/26/2019]
Reply With Quote #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerefator View Post
Hey there, i did install the plugin ( thanks alot ).

Just 2 simple maybe foolish questions :

1. how can i remove some of the sounds ( not all of them ).
2. Why cant other players see jumpstats that someone did ( for example i do a Red Lj yet in the chat is not apearing for other players except from me, same with the sound i am the only one hearing it )

Thanks for your time if u check it out

im uploading the .sp also
1. There is currently no setting to disable sounds one by one, you can either have them on or off.
2a. sm_colorchat or sm_js > settings > colorchat
2b. It is set up to where only you hear sounds, you can change this by adding a for loop for sounds search for clientcommand in the sp and you can see examples.
zerefator
Old 01-29-2020 , 09:14   Re: [CS:GO] amuJS (better KZTimer Jumpstats) [UPDATED 12/26/2019]
Reply With Quote #19

So hello again

Im really confused cause the jump stats for some reason are not working properly.

Everytime we are performing a jump ( except wj/cj ) which is ok, we are getting distbug detection everytime.

I would like to remove it or at least find a way so the stats work properly now.

If anyone had this problem and found a solution it would be very nice for him to give some help.

Thanks in advance
hiiamu
Old 01-29-2020 , 10:22   Re: [CS:GO] amuJS (better KZTimer Jumpstats) [UPDATED 12/26/2019]
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerefator View Post
So hello again

Im really confused cause the jump stats for some reason are not working properly.

Everytime we are performing a jump ( except wj/cj ) which is ok, we are getting distbug detection everytime.

I would like to remove it or at least find a way so the stats work properly now.

If anyone had this problem and found a solution it would be very nice for him to give some help.

Thanks in advance
Since this question is kinda confusing here is what he PM'd me -
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerefator
Hello and thanks for reading the message !
So im using your stats for my csgo hns blocks server,
and i cant find why im getting all the time distbug for the jumpstats,
i tryed everything, removed every movement plugin i have and still this is happening, im searching for days now and i still cant find why is this happening.

Plz i really need some help here, im not so advanced so i can deactivate the distbug part inside your plugin, but still love the plugin and want to use it

Please again it would really help if u could advise me how to solve this !

Thanks for your time again !

( I will also creat a thread on the plugin to see if i can get any help )
From what I understand he is wanting a cvar for enable/disable distbug use, I have now updated the post with a cvar to do this.