Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Prevent server restarting the round when player joins into empty team.

Post New Thread Reply   

Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 06-01-2015 , 09:34   Re: Prevent server restarting the round when player joins into empty team.
Reply With Quote #11

I did plugins for that for your informations. Though I'm waiting Okapi to be updated to upgrade everything. On a side note, it's very likely something like that to be integrated to Cstrike module like SM does, since they are quite useful functionalities.
Old 06-01-2015 , 10:12   Re: Prevent server restarting the round when player joins into empty team.
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkshine View Post
I did plugins for that for your informations. Though I'm waiting Okapi to be updated to upgrade everything. On a side note, it's very likely something like that to be integrated to Cstrike module like SM does, since they are quite useful functionalities.
Yes, and i've used your API before. But this modules are a way much simple to use.
Old 06-01-2015 , 10:18   Re: Prevent server restarting the round when player joins into empty team.
Reply With Quote #13

If you mean API is more complete, yes, I know. I already did something, but it's unreleased. I guess this will probably better if directly integrated to AMXX.

Last edited by Arkshine; 06-01-2015 at 10:18.