12% 

[L4D & L4D2] Self Help

Post New Thread Reply   

Mika Misori
Old 11-27-2022 , 17:19   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Self Help
Reply With Quote #151

Quote:
Originally Posted by valedar View Post
- Pills and Adrenaline are fixed and have constant health, but now they have a certain period of transition to a black and white state (depends on the survival_max_incapacitated_count cvar).
- Medkits have 80% permanent health.
Can you help me, please? I only want to use this plugin to be able to lift each other from incaps. Turning everything off except l4d_selfhelp_eachother 1, but nothing happens when I press ctrl next to the incaped one. And also l4d_selfhelp_pickup 1 doesn't work, from incap it doesn't pick up pills/medkits. In the console there are no errors.
Jestery
BANNED
Old 01-30-2023 , 04:59   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Self Help
Reply With Quote #152

How can I change pills and adre self-revive HP to temp HP ? I set Hp to 100 after self-revive but 100 perm health for pills and adre seems not legit . Also can we prioritize using Medkit for self-revive on last incap, since I knew that I'm gonna be BW after getting up but I kept using pill/adre prior to medkit to self-revive ?

Last edited by Jestery; 01-30-2023 at 05:10.
Send a message via ICQ to Jestery Send a message via AIM to Jestery Send a message via Yahoo to Jestery Send a message via Skype™ to Jestery