Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System (v29.39, 07-16-2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Mi.Cura
Veteran Member
Old 01-17-2018 , 10:33   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System: An 8-in-1 System (v19.0, 01-16-2018)
Reply With Quote #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crasher_3637 View Post
What do you mean by "uncontrollable"? If you're referring to the Punishment system continuously spawning a SI behind a player, that's because the system is still detecting them as being too far away. As soon as they are under the distance limit that you set, the SI will stop spawning. It's a failsafe feature in case the player is really skillful and kills the SI behind them.
Probably some problem with the punishment system.

I tested with 3 players, had no rushers, and started giving punishment messages to everyone, and specials started to be generated uncontrollably.

This plugin is fantastic !

P.S: Today I'm going to test version 19

Last edited by Mi.Cura; 01-17-2018 at 10:40.
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 01-17-2018 , 10:45   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System: An 8-in-1 System (v19.0, 01-16-2018)
Reply With Quote #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi.Cura View Post
Probably some problem with the punishment system.

I tested with 3 players, had no rushers, and started giving punishment messages to everyone, and specials started to be generated uncontrollably.

This plugin is fantastic !

P.S: Today I'm going to test version 19
How many survivors were in the team?

EDIT: If you have 8 survivors on the team and assteleport_countbots is set to 1, then being far from the team in a group of 3 people will count as rushing. If you want to disable automatic mode, you must set assteleport_automode to 0. This means that you will need players to vote to teleport speedrunners back to the team or use the admin commands /warp <player> and /autowarp.

Last edited by Psyk0tik; 01-17-2018 at 10:50.
Mi.Cura
Veteran Member
Old 01-19-2018 , 12:20   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System: An 8-in-1 System (v19.0, 01-16-2018)
Reply With Quote #113

After some tests the plugin is excellent, the difficulty I had was trying to adapt it to what I wanted.

Voting continues, even disabled (as the player can choose none).

1) The lockdown and companion system could work together, and I wish I did not have the option to vote for players to choose one of them or none at all.
And the plugin has no way to confuse this.

2) I also noticed that after the voting menu opens for modes (lockdown and companion) and no player votes, the menu disappears, and the doors will not open. Players need to vote the doors will not open.
For this reason I think it should be automatic to choose without votes.

3) As for the system of (Delay, Punishment, Teleportation) is perfect.

I'm still using 2 plugins together:
anti-speedrunner_system (Version 11.3) + l4d_doorlock (VERSION "0.0.2) edited by (Member: nico-op - https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...=126030&page=2.

The two together work very well so far, but I still hope this plugin will work fine for me, but for sure this plugin would be better if you could set it up.

Congratulations on the work, because I know when it was difficult to do it.

I would really like to have this plugin on my servers because it's very good, just the way I wish it did not work, but it's very good

Last edited by Mi.Cura; 01-19-2018 at 13:15.
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 01-19-2018 , 12:39   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System: An 8-in-1 System (v19.0, 01-16-2018)
Reply With Quote #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi.Cura View Post
After some tests the plugin is excellent, the difficulty I had was trying to adapt it to what I wanted.

Voting continues, even disabled (as the player can choose none).

1) The lockdown and companion system could work together, and I wish I did not have the option to vote for players to choose one of them or none at all.
And the plugin has no way to confuse this.

2) I also noticed that after the voting menu opens for modes (lockdown and companion) and no player votes, the menu disappears, and the doors will not open. Players need to vote the doors will not open.
For this reason I think it should be automatic to choose without votes.

3) As for the system of (Delay, Punishment, Teleportation) is perfect.

I'm still using 2 plugins together:
anti-speedrunner_system (Version 11.3) + l4d_doorlock (VERSION "0.0.2) edited by (Member: nico-op - (https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...=126030&page=2).

The two together work very well so far, but I still hope this plugin will work fine for me, but for sure this plugin would be better if you could set it up.

Congratulations on the work, because I know when it was difficult to do it.

I would really like to have this plugin on my servers because it's very good, just the way I wish it did not work, but it's very good
I will release an update soon that addresses all those issues. Thank you for testing it out!
Old 01-22-2018 , 09:53   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System: An 8-in-1 System (v19.0, 01-16-2018)
Reply With Quote #115

"Do you know de way?"
Updated

"I've Got You In My Sights!"

Last edited by KasperH; 01-23-2018 at 06:01.
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 01-23-2018 , 01:30   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System: A 10-in-1 System (v20.0, 01-22-2018)
Reply With Quote #116

Version 20.0 is out!

Changes

1. Added the Health system.
2. Readded the Incapacitation system with a different purpose and function.
3. Replaced the override commands with unique ones for each applicable system.
4. Improved the voting system for all 10 systems.
5. Added _votesystem and _automode cvars for the Companion and Lockdown systems to decide whether players can vote for the method of entry or the plugin chooses a random method.
6. Added _admintouch cvars for the Companion, Keyman, and Lockdown systems to allow admins to bypass the saferoom security.
7. Added the command sm_asscmd to allow players to bring up a list of available vote commands.
8. Added the command sm_assadmin to allow admins to bring up a list of available admin commands.
9. Added _distancefinal cvars to allow users to decide whether or not the systems can overlap each other.
10. Vote menus no longer appear to idle players and anyone who isn't playing on the survivor team.
11. Optimized/shortened some of the code.
12. Updated translation file to include a ton of new announcements/messages including ones for the Health and Incapacitation systems.

Please download everything from the first post and delete your anti-speedrunner.cfg!
Old 01-23-2018 , 01:31   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System: An 8-in-1 System (v19.0, 01-16-2018)
Reply With Quote #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasperH View Post
"Do you know de way?"
Can you please edit the latest translation file? I won't be adding anymore new messages.
Old 01-23-2018 , 01:39   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System: A 10-in-1 System (v20.0, 01-22-2018)
Reply With Quote #118

Also, can anyone please check my Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish translations? I used Google Translate for all of them so I'm pretty sure most of them suck or don't make sense. xD

I wasn't going to even support other languages when I started this project but I realized that a lot of non-English users like this type of plugin so I didn't want to make this plugin only cater to English users.
Old 01-23-2018 , 06:00   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System: An 8-in-1 System (v19.0, 01-16-2018)
Reply With Quote #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crasher_3637 View Post
Can you please edit the latest translation file? I won't be adding anymore new messages.
Ofc, no problem.
Attached Files
File Type: txt anti-speedrunner_system.phrases.txt (51.6 KB, 112 views)

"I've Got You In My Sights!"

Last edited by KasperH; 01-23-2018 at 06:16.
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 01-23-2018 , 06:55   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Anti-Speedrunner System: An 8-in-1 System (v19.0, 01-16-2018)
Reply With Quote #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasperH View Post
Ofc, no problem.
Thanks! I added it to the main post.