Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSS] Weapon Mod

Post New Thread Reply   

blodia
Veteran Member
Old 05-21-2012 , 16:28   Re: [CSS] Weapon Mod
Reply With Quote #131

lol when i meant feedback in one of my earlier posts i meant on the changes i was going to make but regarding your requests.

-Somehow make the glock have recoil again? if possible.
all pistols have the same recoil so its easy to do, if i remember the pistol recoil is simply a pitch adjustment of 2 degrees unlike the other weapons.

-Add a cvar to reduce/increase the delay between burstfire for all weapons including famas default burst delay and glock burst delay
the smgs use the modefirerate attribute. i can just add this to the glock/famas then do a check.

-Add a cvar to adjust burstfire accuracy
i'll see

-Add a cvar to adjust reload time with the animation still playing? if possible...
ugh.. this would require hooking reload and creating my own reload code, its way too much work and hassle.

-Set weapon minimum/maximum damage and have some sort of decline in between so weapon damage falloff can start at a set distance and end at a set distance.
again too much work and hassle. the game already something similar, at the moment the damage multipliers are just changing the damage after all those calculations.

as a note to all i unfortunately won't be taking any more feature requests after this post, my next release will be the last to add features, any updates after that will be for bug fixes only. i just don't have the time to keep working on plugins anymore. i have no idea when i'll have the next release finished, i'm slowly working away at it, i still have work to do on my other plugins aswell but at the moment this one is top of the queue.
EMINEM_FB
Old 06-01-2012 , 13:09   Re: [CSS] Weapon Mod
Reply With Quote #132

Hello... Please how to disable "[Weapon Mod] Type !weaponmod in chat to see if any weapons have been modified." this message on round start ?
blodia
Veteran Member
Old 06-03-2012 , 09:18   Re: [CSS] Weapon Mod
Reply With Quote #133

... all the info you need is in the first post.
EMINEM_FB
Old 06-03-2012 , 09:40   Re: [CSS] Weapon Mod
Reply With Quote #134

I not see answer in the first post...
.sp is not update...
ulx
SourceMod Donor
Old 06-03-2012 , 15:13   Re: [CSS] Weapon Mod
Reply With Quote #135

Quote:
Cvar weaponmod_disablenotifications - 0 show all notifications (default), 1 disable server command notifications, 2 disable weapon equip notifications, 4 disable weapon menu.
This cvar is bitwise so if you want to remove multiple notifications just add their values together e.g 7(1+2+4) will remove all, 5(1+4) will remove the command notification and menu etc.
Old 06-04-2012 , 10:41   Re: [CSS] Weapon Mod
Reply With Quote #136

And i need disable when i spawned i freeze for 2 - 3 seconds... This is no on round spawn but during round...
blodia
Veteran Member
Old 06-05-2012 , 14:10   Re: [CSS] Weapon Mod
Reply With Quote #137

i'm removing the runspeed attribute as its broken and i don't see it being fixed. no point leaving it in there anymore.

also i'm changing the burstmode fire rate. currently you can change the delay between each burst shot with a constant delay between bursts, i'm going to make the delay between burst shots constant and the delay between bursts changeable, this is so it matches the upcoming feature of being able to change the fire rate of the glock/famas default burst modes.

Last edited by blodia; 06-05-2012 at 14:32.
steelmoon32
Old 08-04-2012 , 09:02   Re: [CSS] Weapon Mod
Reply With Quote #138

blodia are you still going to update the script? i really appreciate the work you've put into it and can't wait for the update
blodia
Veteran Member
Old 08-04-2012 , 16:34   Re: [CSS] Weapon Mod
Reply With Quote #139

yeah sorry, just haven't had much time, mostly been working 7 days 10-12 hours a day, i had most of the update ready and was starting on the features you requested, i added the code for glock recoil but it didn't work, while debugging i noticed the recoil attribute wasn't working at all, further debugging revealed the keygroup only saved new recoil changes for 1 gameframe before reverting back to the default in the cfg file, after wasting a lot of time on finding a solution and failing i just decided to go back to tries... unfortunantley i made a lot of changes so it wasn't easy to just change it back, last time i did some work on it i got around half way through converting it back to tries.
steelmoon32
Old 08-05-2012 , 02:07   Re: [CSS] Weapon Mod
Reply With Quote #140

At least its good to hear you're still alive