Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Immunity Reserve Slots (2.0.8)

Post New Thread Reply   

StayOx
SourceMod Donor
Old 01-05-2014 , 19:36   Re: Immunity Reserve Slots (2.0.8)
Reply With Quote #391

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBr View Post
Using your plugin with 10vM and this got a bug, doesn't allow join more than 6 players. If a flag a join, kick someone, if non flag a join, says that the server is full. Disabling your plugin we can get 10 players.

Can you fix this?

Try edit

Code:
#define MAX_CLIENTS_MVM 6
put 10
friagram
Veteran Member
Old 01-29-2014 , 13:10   Re: Immunity Reserve Slots (2.0.8)
Reply With Quote #392

It seems that when setting this to kick the player with the least time, it will kick players already in the game before connecting clients. Is there a way to kick connecting clients first?

Ideally it would be connecting < spec < in game time
Jamster
Veteran Member
Old 04-23-2014 , 05:24   Re: Immunity Reserve Slots (2.0.8)
Reply With Quote #393

Sorry I've been absent for a long time! D:

Unfortunately it's not possible to kick currently connecting clients, just a limitation with the engine/extension.

With the MVM thing I apologise about that, I couldn't figure a way to get the max possible clients for a MVM game cleanly, there may be a way though and I'll look into it. If you run a regular MVM server though it's not an issue but as you have discovered if you're running a custom player amount game you need to edit the plugin (for now).

Last edited by Jamster; 04-23-2014 at 05:24.
CoolJosh3k
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-13-2014 , 01:05   Re: Immunity Reserve Slots (2.0.8)
Reply With Quote #394

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamster View Post
Sorry I've been absent for a long time! D:

Unfortunately it's not possible to kick currently connecting clients, just a limitation with the engine/extension.

With the MVM thing I apologise about that, I couldn't figure a way to get the max possible clients for a MVM game cleanly, there may be a way though and I'll look into it. If you run a regular MVM server though it's not an issue but as you have discovered if you're running a custom player amount game you need to edit the plugin (for now).
Might be possible to check for Team 0 clients? Afaik players are always put into team 0 (unassigned), then 1 (spec) before they select a team. I am not certain, though.

An easy workaround for those MvM server with custom player counts, is to include a cvar to override the default number that the plugin assumes.
CoolJosh3k
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-13-2014 , 01:21   Re: Immunity Reserve Slots (2.0.8)
Reply With Quote #395

I really like what this plugin can do!

Two things that I'd personally love though:
*- The ability to check every currently active players immunity against the joining player. Then filter the ones with the lowermost immunity as the highest kick priority. This way we allow basic reserve players to kick clients, but not mods, but for mods to kick clients and (if full of) basic reserve players whlie not kicking admins. This would even allow higher levels of donators, to kick lower level donators if it is completely full of donators.
*- The ability to score kick targets based on both ping and connection time (and maybe even rep). I would imagine a simple [x.A+y.B] where 'x' and 'y' are weight multipliers, incase an server operator wants to favor one particular factor more.

These are not needed at all, but I figure I'd mention them.
ph
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-08-2014 , 20:28   Re: Immunity Reserve Slots (2.0.8)
Reply With Quote #396

The latest TF2 update released today 08 July 2014 crashes the server when using;

immunityreserveslots_connect.smx plugin OR connect.smx immediately crashes server when a client trys to connect.

Is there a fix?

Last edited by ph; 07-12-2014 at 17:47.
ph
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-12-2014 , 17:43   Re: Immunity Reserve Slots (2.0.8)
Reply With Quote #397

Re-installed Sourcemod.

The extension is working.

Last edited by ph; 07-17-2014 at 22:31.
CoolJosh3k
AlliedModders Donor
Old 12-17-2015 , 00:44   Re: Immunity Reserve Slots (2.0.8)
Reply With Quote #398

Long time since a new post in this thread, but:

Could we have the sm_irs_kicktype cvar support points? That is to say; if making room for a reserve that we kick the player with the lowest points.
SmackDaddy
Veteran Member
Old 10-20-2017 , 20:37   Re: Immunity Reserve Slots (2.0.8)
Reply With Quote #399

immunityreserveslots_connect.smx is no longer working with the Connect extension after the latest update. Can anyone help? If I need to donate to get this fixed, I will.

re: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showth...162489&page=34
Jamster
Veteran Member
Old 03-21-2018 , 18:49   Re: Immunity Reserve Slots (2.0.8)
Reply With Quote #400

I see you got it fixed, sorry for abandoning my soucemod plugins btw everyone, if anyone wants to ever take over my work feel free to. Sadly I don't have the time much nowadays for this as I'm busy as all hell (as you can gather, lol).