Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV API

Post New Thread Reply   

recon0
Veteran Member
Old 06-18-2009 , 17:25   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV Parser
Reply With Quote #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC. View Post
Hey!
This looks like a perfect application for me but when I tried to download it I got stuck The URL wont load and im not sure what to do. I suppose being technically challanged doesnt help
Click the KVManager.zip hotlink in the first post. If that doesn't work, it's probably a problem with your web browser.
Old 06-21-2009 , 14:32   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV Parser
Reply With Quote #52

To properly use this:

Clear your admin_groups.cfg and admins.cfg.

When starting, first load admin_groups.cfg, then admins.cfg so you can add admins in the drop-down list rather than manually putting the group name in.
recon0
Veteran Member
Old 06-21-2009 , 18:29   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV Parser
Reply With Quote #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teraku View Post
To properly use this:

Clear your admin_groups.cfg and admins.cfg.

When starting, first load admin_groups.cfg, then admins.cfg so you can add admins in the drop-down list rather than manually putting the group name in.
You don't need to clear the files.

If you want to use the drop down, then you have to load the groups file, but the order doesn't matter.
Old 06-22-2009 , 05:16   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV Parser
Reply With Quote #54

Good work

hlmod.ru - Russian HLDS/SRCDS support

Last edited by asdfghjkee; 12-30-2010 at 11:01.
Send a message via ICQ to asdfghjkee Send a message via MSN to asdfghjkee Send a message via Skype™ to asdfghjkee
Teraku
Old 07-11-2009 , 05:08   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV Parser
Reply With Quote #55

If you don't clear the files, you get a small error. Doesn't affect anything though, so there's nothing to worry about. But it's still an error. And I dislike errors.
recon0
Veteran Member
Old 07-11-2009 , 19:20   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV Parser
Reply With Quote #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teraku View Post
If you don't clear the files, you get a small error. Doesn't affect anything though, so there's nothing to worry about. But it's still an error. And I dislike errors.
The program is designed to load the files, and I haven't had any problems with my test files.

Perhaps you can post your files and the error so I can fix it.
Old 08-14-2009 , 05:44   Re: [RELEASE] Admin Config GUI & C# / .NET KV Parser
Reply With Quote #57

This is exactly what I have been looking for. We have used Mani for several years and have different groups of admins. I am comfortable editing cfgs but just haven't figured out the groups for sm. Good work!!
Old 08-14-2009 , 13:03   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV Parser
Reply With Quote #58

great work!

i do have one small problem

when i add lines to the overrides command, the first line takes ok, but if i add a 2nd line/exception, i get an error message (attached).

(what i am trying to do here is add things like sm_votekick, sm_voteban to these exception lines for the groups; perhaps you cant do this?)

any ideas?

thanks!

mark
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1 copy.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	47451  

Last edited by markg; 08-14-2009 at 13:06.
recon0
Veteran Member
Old 08-14-2009 , 21:14   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV Parser
Reply With Quote #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by markg View Post
great work!

i do have one small problem

when i add lines to the overrides command, the first line takes ok, but if i add a 2nd line/exception, i get an error message (attached).

(what i am trying to do here is add things like sm_votekick, sm_voteban to these exception lines for the groups; perhaps you cant do this?)

any ideas?

thanks!

mark
It's a bug. Thanks for reporting it.

Fixed in version 2.5.7.
Old 08-17-2009 , 15:04   Re: [RELEASE] Admin & Group Config GUI | C# / .NET KV Parser
Reply With Quote #60

Hi, Can you add an ML for next release ?