Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

[CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.5a 08/August/2019)

Post New Thread Reply   

shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-02-2016 , 20:03   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #751

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schpraaankiii View Post
It seams like the bots connect onmapstart and/or onroundstat even if there's no WR to replay.
The bots then just dies and spam the chats with notices. Why not only make the bots spawn if there are WR to replay?

I'm also having some issues with the WR that is fetched from the DB. Seams like the top are incorrect an that it skips some WR's. Also, it does not show the complete list but just 3-10 entries even thought I used the default value of "50". Any thoughts? (No error logs, worked fine before updating)
Bots are always connected but they only spawn if there's replay data.
Update to the latest version (that I pushed a moment ago)

Also set mp_teamcashawards and mp_playercashawards to 0, it'll stop the 'spam'
You might be also lacking player slots on your servers

Last edited by shavit; 08-02-2016 at 20:08.
Schpraaankiii
Veteran Member
Old 08-03-2016 , 02:31   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #752

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavit View Post
Bots are always connected but they only spawn if there's replay data.
Update to the latest version (that I pushed a moment ago)

Also set mp_teamcashawards and mp_playercashawards to 0, it'll stop the 'spam'
You might be also lacking player slots on your servers
I've now updated and even restarted the server with the new build, the WR still does not show all the results and it does not show the correct top. Check these images of the WR Top ingame and the database rows. As you see there's something wierd going on here...

The bots, as you can se on this image, are still just spawning and dying with the exception of one bot that replays the normal WR. Maybe all the bots spawns if there's just one WR for one of the types?

Last edited by Schpraaankiii; 08-03-2016 at 09:31.
Send a message via Skype™ to Schpraaankiii
shavit
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-03-2016 , 12:17   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #753

Quote:
I've now updated and even restarted the server with the new build, the WR still does not show all the results and it does not show the correct top. Check these images of the WR Top ingame and the database rows. As you see there's something wierd going on here...

The bots, as you can se on this image, are still just spawning and dying with the exception of one bot that replays the normal WR. Maybe all the bots spawns if there's just one WR for one of the types?
Is the rankings module enabled? If so, try setting the map points again and see if it works; so it recalculates everything.
If not, PM me a dump of your bhoptimer database. I think I could import it to a local server and see if I can find the issue!
Veteran Member
Old 08-03-2016 , 12:58   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #754

Quote:
Originally Posted by shavit View Post
Is the rankings module enabled? If so, try setting the map points again and see if it works; so it recalculates everything.
If not, PM me a dump of your bhoptimer database. I think I could import it to a local server and see if I can find the issue!
oh, I think I know whats wrong here...
The Map Points are calculated for the WR's sorting order...(?)
And the Map Points are a fairly new addition to the plugin...(?)
I updated yesterday, first time in maybe a few months. The mappoints table is empty. Seams like the plugin does not wanna write to that table for some reason? or how should I set the mappoints manually ?
Benedevil
Old 08-03-2016 , 14:17   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #755

Hello Shavit,
not sure if this question has been asked before, but are multiple stages a feature that could be introduced at some point?
Thanks
Technoblazed
Old 08-03-2016 , 14:19   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #756

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benedevil View Post
Hello Shavit,
not sure if this question has been asked before, but are multiple stages a feature that could be introduced at some point?
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by shavit
i don't think stages are necessary for bhop at all
https://github.com/shavitush/bhoptimer/issues/130
thedudeguy1
Old 08-03-2016 , 17:40   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #757

I'm a little confused. What does sm_setpoints do? Does it have to do with how much completing the map within the ideal time is worth towards somebody's rank?
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-03-2016 , 18:05   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #758

Quote:
oh, I think I know whats wrong here...
The Map Points are calculated for the WR's sorting order...(?)
And the Map Points are a fairly new addition to the plugin...(?)
I updated yesterday, first time in maybe a few months. The mappoints table is empty. Seams like the plugin does not wanna write to that table for some reason? or how should I set the mappoints manually ?
You have to set the map points manually for maps. Soon, I'll update the ranking system so it's not required but is optional for high accuracy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudeguy1 View Post
I'm a little confused. What does sm_setpoints do? Does it have to do with how much completing the map within the ideal time is worth towards somebody's rank?
sm_setpoints makes you set the map points and ideal time for clearing the map.

Here's my own explanation from the todo list:
Quote:
Implement an algorithm that will calculate points for a record, will also take the time and style into account. Add a +25% bonus if the time is equal or better than the ideal one.
Use a weighting system for points calculation. The highest ranked time will be weighted 100% and worse times will be weighted as 5% less each time.
The ranking system will be changed completely soon and require less configuration; to the point you only need to define tiers for maps and that's it!
Old 08-03-2016 , 18:52   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #759

Hi Shavit,

Not sure if this has been asked but does your timer come with an anti-cheat. If not do you plan on adding one or do you know a good bhop anti-cheat. Anyways, nice timer and thanks for your time.
Technoblazed
Old 08-03-2016 , 18:54   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO] shavit's simple bhop timer (1.4b 21/September/2015)
Reply With Quote #760

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icu View Post
Hi Shavit,

Not sure if this has been asked but does your timer come with an anti-cheat. If not do you plan on adding one or do you know a good bhop anti-cheat. Anyways, nice timer and thanks for your time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shavit
i really prefer to not make anything like that public.. public anti-cheats become really easy to bypass
which is why i also prefer to not make my edited macrodox public, otherwise it'd be easy to bypass and i'd have tons of scripters in my server
you could try asking in the sourcemod forum instead
https://github.com/shavitush/bhoptimer/issues/134