Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

need some help over here

Post New Thread Reply   

joelspaho121
Old 03-15-2019 , 17:27   need some help over here
Reply With Quote #1

So uh, i was trying to make my cs 1.6 offline work with deathrun mod so i could just practice my bhopping skills and i came across a couple of mods that i dont even know how to install.I used amx in 2012-2013 but i barely remember anything at all.I only know that i should paste what i downloaded in the right folders on my addons directory.I looked at a couple of threads that were about bhopping scripts but the installation instructions were so unclear and not newbie friendly.I tried to google for deathrun mods but every page/video i found was misleading and not working at all so this was my last shot, im sorry if im posting in the inappropriate section but i really dont know what to do at this point.So to make it clear i am just looking for a cs 1.6 deathrun mod(bhop only does it too) where you gain velocity after each jump and where you have gravity among with some detailed instructions to install the mod itself.Thank you in advance.

and yes i tried to look for deathrun servers but they all dont work and are so laggy i cant even jump smoothly(not even my internet)

Last edited by joelspaho121; 03-15-2019 at 17:29.