Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

[CSGO]Looking For Server Owners to Test New Anti-Cheat |Aimbot Wallhack Autostrafe AA

Post New Thread Reply   

BlodyT.
Old 03-22-2019 , 19:43   Re: [CS:GO] Looking For Server Owners To Test Out Anti-Cheat | Feedback Ideas Request
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias. View Post
If I were in your place, developing an anti-cheats, I will gather as much data possible and compare them with a variety of players then compare it with data that you will generate by cheating before you actually start banning people in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowGod View Post
I have also thought of making a heuristic anti-cheat. Something that finds values from players that seem out of place compared to the rest of the population. Even if it doesn't ban and just logs to admins or a discord channel it would be pretty cool.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias. View Post
Ya and once your confident enough you start banning on reliable value that you 100% sure that you have to be cheating for reaching those values. I've worked with Fair Fight on razer arena and it was pretty much what they were doing (I know they do more on client side on other games)
Thanks for the tips, we are already working on player profiling. We don't want to ban innocent players. The ban will be only triggered when our system will be 100% sure that the user is cheating.
If somebody is interested in this project, please PM me. I'm collecting data about server owner needs, understanding how they currently work.

Regards,
BlodyT
BlodyT.
Old 04-10-2019 , 17:43   Re: [CSGO]Looking For Server Owners to Test New Anti-Cheat |Aimbot Wallhack Autostraf
Reply With Quote #12

Hey, I'm still collecting data about server owner needs.
If somebody is willing to do the questionnaire regarding this AC project, hit me up with PM.

It is important for me, to get as many data as possible, so we can better fit user needs.

Regards,
BlodyT
BlodyT.
Old 05-15-2019 , 06:54   Re: [CSGO]Looking For Server Owners to Test New Anti-Cheat |Aimbot Wallhack Autostraf
Reply With Quote #13

Still looking for a few server owners. PM
Participation in beta tests are for free and most likely those, who contribute a lot to this project, will keep the license for a lifetime.

Regards,
BlodyT