Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CSGO] Dedicated Surf Server - Issues w/ Bots, God, etc

Post New Thread Reply   

brodiecantskate
Old 02-15-2017 , 19:43   [CSGO] Dedicated Surf Server - Issues w/ Bots, God, etc
Reply With Quote #1

Hey so I very recently purchased a dedicated CSGO server that I'm using for Surf. I've worked out how to get Surf maps working, etc. however whenever I spawn, there's still a warm up, there's still bots, I still die from fall damage sometimes (and then I'm stuck spectating) and a bunch of other things.

I think this is down to a mix of me being a complete noob at this as well as the console not registering the commands I'm putting in the server.cfg. Here are some of the codes I'm putting in the config which just aren't working, or at least I don't think so. I've even tried petting them in a separate config file that the command line runs when the server starts but to no avail.

Thanks for any help! I'll be happy to provide any additional details I can, just let me know.

sv_cheats 1
sv_airaccelerate 150
bot_kick
bot_join_after_player 0
mp_respawn_on_death_ct 1
mp_respawn_on_death_t 1
mp_roundtime 99999999
mp_autoteambalance 1
mp_restartgame 1
mp_solid_teammates 0`
mp_startmoney 99999
god
YoloMySolo
Old 02-15-2017 , 19:44   Re: [CSGO] Dedicated Surf Server - Issues w/ Bots, God, etc
Reply With Quote #2

Add me on steam and il be happy to help you out
Old 02-15-2017 , 19:52   Re: [CSGO] Dedicated Surf Server - Issues w/ Bots, God, etc
Reply With Quote #3

I'm off to bed so I'll add you tomorrow. Thank you for offering to help! Do you have any idea what could be the issue anyway?

Also if anyone else has any ideas too, that'd be great.
sneaK
SourceMod Moderator
Old 02-15-2017 , 20:02   Re: [CSGO] Dedicated Surf Server - Issues w/ Bots, God, etc
Reply With Quote #4

god is a client side command with sv_cheats enabled, you have to enable it each time you spawn.

Assuming you are using game_mode 0 and game_type 0 (Classic Casual), add this into /cfg/gamemode_casual_server.cfg (it's the last executed config file):

Code:
sv_airaccelerate 150
bot_quota 0
bot_join_after_player 0
mp_respawn_on_death_ct 1
mp_respawn_on_death_t 1
mp_roundtime 99999999
mp_autoteambalance 1
mp_restartgame 1
mp_solid_teammates 0
mp_limitteams 0
mp_startmoney 99999
Assuming you are using sourcemod, this will help you with removing fall damage: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...26&postcount=5

To further ensure there are no bots, add -nobots to your startup line.
Old 02-16-2017 , 08:26   Re: [CSGO] Dedicated Surf Server - Issues w/ Bots, God, etc
Reply With Quote #5

Thank you for your help! I'll try out the things you've said when I've got more time in a couple hours but for now, how would I be able to add -nobots to my command line if I'm running a dedicated server?

Here's what I have right now.