Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

ff2 version h

Post New Thread Reply   

RavensBro
Veteran Member
Old 09-28-2012 , 21:37   ff2 version h
Reply With Quote #1

Last edited by RavensBro; 11-29-2012 at 04:16.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-30-2012 , 23:10   Re: ff2 version h
Reply With Quote #2

This apparently chooses a random boss set from the config file?

Slight problem, it appears to include hidden sets when it does this, which conflicts with the Dead Run plugin (which uses a hidden group).

For that matter, the OnLoadCharacterSet forward is gone now, which ALSO conflicts with the Dead Run plugin.

Last edited by Powerlord; 09-30-2012 at 23:20.
RavensBro
Veteran Member
Old 10-01-2012 , 02:01   Re: ff2 version h
Reply With Quote #3

well when i started to mess around with it i thought some wheres i saw you say somthing about that the OnLoadCharacterSet didnt really work so it didnt need to be in there but i might be wrong. well plus how i did get it to work was when i try'd ver.104 it did work so all i did was take some things out of the newer version to make it work. i did make a change again so the water canteen would not show on the bosses because me and a few of my buddy did try whats his name version 106e i think it was that he said he fix that so the canteen didnt show but it did for us on my server. sure it didnt show if we didnt have it on us but once we equip it we could still see it. anyways if you guys dont want me to mess with it any more just say the word all i ever did was try to help out was all.

Last edited by RavensBro; 10-01-2012 at 02:03.
Rd1981
Old 10-01-2012 , 03:54   Re: ff2 version h
Reply With Quote #4

When do you think 1.07 will be ready powerlord ?
Huntereb
>:) (:<
Old 10-01-2012 , 09:08   Re: ff2 version h
Reply With Quote #5

This thread isn't required anymore, is it? Unless we want to discuss glitches I suppose. Why don't we start a discussion thread for common problems so people don't spam up the forum with things like "My server keeps crashing!" that has been stated so many times now.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-01-2012 , 09:37   Re: ff2 version h
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavensBro View Post
well when i started to mess around with it i thought some wheres i saw you say somthing about that the OnLoadCharacterSet didnt really work so it didnt need to be in there but i might be wrong. well plus how i did get it to work was when i try'd ver.104 it did work so all i did was take some things out of the newer version to make it work. i did make a change again so the water canteen would not show on the bosses because me and a few of my buddy did try whats his name version 106e i think it was that he said he fix that so the canteen didnt show but it did for us on my server. sure it didnt show if we didnt have it on us but once we equip it we could still see it. anyways if you guys dont want me to mess with it any more just say the word all i ever did was try to help out was all.
OnLoadCharacterSet works, it's the vote for character set that wasn't working.

I'd have to look through the code to determine why that is, though.