[ANY] ASteambot - Arkarr's Steam bot

Post New Thread Reply   

WildCard65
Veteran Member
Old 10-12-2015 , 19:10   Re: [ANY] Steambot
Reply With Quote #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddhoward View Post
Yes. It's called a false positive, and happens fairly often. A while back, there was even a Sourcemod snapshot affected by this.
I believe there was even a thread on these forums about that
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 10-12-2015 , 19:24   Re: [ANY] Steambot
Reply With Quote #22

sure, i said its nothing to discuss. dont make so big comments over this.

and no, abrandnewday i dont accept empty words as evidence when the case is about my computer.
talking about ur, "evidence" sentence. a reddit chat with empty words in it means nothing. its just how you talk to dumb people. its not a virus guys, because i say so and i got no proof. yay. and also nobody even knows who i am, just random guy from the internet.

thats basically how it was. but i realise now its probably legit after the comments since you guys seem to know more about it. you also have those hackers who comes up saying its legit and why and then ppl take their word for it. like the creators of things thats a negative side of the society, like regular bots, but i would say this is on the positive side.

Last edited by Robin955; 10-12-2015 at 19:40.
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-12-2015 , 20:00   Re: [ANY] Steambot
Reply With Quote #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin955 View Post
sure, i said its nothing to discuss. dont make so big comments over this.

and no, abrandnewday i dont accept empty words as evidence when the case is about my computer.
talking about ur, "evidence" sentence. a reddit chat with empty words in it means nothing. its just how you talk to dumb people. its not a virus guys, because i say so and i got no proof. yay. and also nobody even knows who i am, just random guy from the internet.

thats basically how it was. but i realise now its probably legit after the comments since you guys seem to know more about it. you also have those hackers who comes up saying its legit and why and then ppl take their word for it. like the creators of things thats a negative side of the society, like regular bots, but i would say this is on the positive side.
When multiple people tell you the same thing and we've given you plenty of evidence to let you know that it's a false positive, that means... It's a false positive. Are you wanting us to decompile the DLL and go over every single line of code and tell you in full detail what they mean? Sounds very unrealistic to me.
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 10-12-2015 , 20:29   Re: [ANY] Steambot
Reply With Quote #24

here is a zoom from the previous comment just in case you need glasses.

Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-12-2015 , 21:01   Re: [ANY] Steambot
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
here is a zoom from the previous comment just in case you need glasses.

I was quoting the rest of your post if you didn't read what I typed.
supreeda
Old 10-12-2015 , 21:35   Re: [ANY] Steambot
Reply With Quote #26

I test it already and confirm it can use , bot can trade

and if dont want to care antivirus or anything it no problem

Q : why i'm scared
Because Some people used SteamBot as a base for their scamming/phishing bots.

Last edited by supreeda; 10-12-2015 at 21:40.
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 10-12-2015 , 23:09   Re: [ANY] Steambot
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
talking about ur, "evidence" sentence. a reddit chat with empty words in it means nothing. its just how you talk to dumb people.
Well how about this then; You use it and if by some completely non-existent chance it turns out to be a virus, I will eat a hat and video tape myself doing it and post it here.
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 10-13-2015 , 01:52   Re: [ANY] Steambot
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrandnewday View Post
Well how about this then; You use it and if by some completely non-existent chance it turns out to be a virus, I will eat a hat and video tape myself doing it and post it here.
This sounds like fun, I really would like to see that... Want to try a super fast better bot ? Ill send you through torrents, just for you

No, seriously, yes, you can do that key thing, since the bot accept (yet) scarp, reclaimed, refined and keys. So you can use my exemple code in the OP and handle the trade to detect how much the bot received keys. And after the trad as sucessfully ended, you 4 things :
  • The SteamId of the partner
  • The items that the bot received (detect how much key he got)
  • And what the bot gave to the trade partner.
And then, you can totally process those infos and add the guy on the admin database.

Would you like a exemple ? I'm not good at explaining stuff.
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-13-2015 , 16:00   Re: [ANY] Steambot
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkarr View Post
This sounds like fun, I really would like to see that... Want to try a super fast better bot ? Ill send you through torrents, just for you

No, seriously, yes, you can do that key thing, since the bot accept (yet) scarp, reclaimed, refined and keys. So you can use my exemple code in the OP and handle the trade to detect how much the bot received keys. And after the trad as sucessfully ended, you 4 things :
And then, you can totally process those infos and add the guy on the admin database.

Arkarr could you give a more detailed description on what this can be used for? Never seen this in servers
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 10-13-2015 , 16:07   Re: [ANY] Steambot
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkarr View Post

What you could do is do up some example plugins that could use this bot and offer them up alongside the bot, for example "Add donators based on the donation". Like I said, I've got 6 planned ranks that I'm switching to from my current 4, and each rank is 1 key more than the last starting at 1 key and ending at 6.

Thing is, I plan on accepting any variant of key from many games (CS:GO, Primal Extinction, TF2, DotA 2) so the trade would have to be able to have every key ID defined as a single "key" variable (perhaps an array or enum would work somehow?) and then it would need to count the # of keys added and pop the info into a database based on that number.

Plus, the ranks are upgradable so it'd have to check the database for the trader's steam ID, if it finds it, check what rank it is and then from there determine what rank to upgrade it to based on # of keys (i.e. Rank 2 = 2 keys, so the person adding 4 keys to the trade would rank them up to Rank 6 = 6 Keys)