Server Side Info

Post New Thread Reply   

Mordekay
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 02-27-2010 , 14:39   Re: Server Side Info
Reply With Quote #21

I did not saied it blocks keys.
I saied it slowhacked my binds.
It changed for example F10 from "quit prompt" to "csf_cheatkey076 F10". Sorry, i got no idead that "quit" is some sort of cheating in your opinion.

And LOL about that new loading image.
Guys, i suggest you to stay away from that server in xakintosh's signature. Besides that it is non-steam it also slowhacks your binds and resources-image in the loading screen to a tga image with his server-ip.

Last edited by Mordekay; 02-27-2010 at 14:53.
fezh
Veteran Member
Old 02-27-2010 , 15:28   Re: Server Side Info
Reply With Quote #22

I'm kinda impressed how you are always looking for non steamers.
Squirrel of Fortune
Old 02-27-2010 , 15:32   Re: Server Side Info
Reply With Quote #23

I'm running 9 servers and i allways look for new ideas how to change my servers, so i check and visit many servers a day. Not counted those servers i check for teams that register at steambans.com.
So yes, i see and notice many servers. And if they do things like this one i put them on the pillory. Sorry if that last part sounds a bit strange, but english is not my native language.

joaquimandrade
Veteran Member
Old 02-27-2010 , 15:40   Re: Server Side Info
Reply With Quote #24

Mordekay, join us http://forums.alliedmods.net/group.php?groupid=62
Old 02-27-2010 , 15:42   Re: Server Side Info
Reply With Quote #25

fezh
Veteran Member
Old 02-27-2010 , 15:46   Re: Server Side Info
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordekay View Post
Sorry if that last part sounds a bit strange, but english is not my native language.
It sounds weird for me but how I can know, I'm not a native speaker either.
Veteran Member
Old 02-27-2010 , 15:54   Re: Server Side Info
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
I did not saied it blocks keys.
I saied it slowhacked my binds.
It changed for example F10 from "quit prompt" to "csf_cheatkey076 F10". Sorry, i got no idead that "quit" is some sort of cheating in your opinion.

And LOL about that new loading image.
Guys, i suggest you to stay away from that server in xakintosh's signature. Besides that it is non-steam it also slowhacks your binds and resources-image in the loading screen to a tga image with his server-ip.
Are you saying that he both SLOWHACKS (without reason) and NON-STEAM at the same time? Wooow......

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecked_ View Post
Stop saying words before I sodomize you with a cucumber.
Send a message via MSN to kanatzu
joaquimandrade
Veteran Member
Old 02-27-2010 , 15:54   Re: Server Side Info
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Old 02-27-2010 , 15:55   Re: Server Side Info
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by joaquimandrade View Post
Nice group. *Joined*

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecked_ View Post
Stop saying words before I sodomize you with a cucumber.
Send a message via MSN to kanatzu
Drak
Veteran Member
Old 02-27-2010 , 18:37   Re: Server Side Info
Reply With Quote #30

Wow. Did the thread get derailed or what?
Just incase if anybody does use this:

Code:
/* This plugin is made by xakintosh with Amxmodx Studio 1.4.3 (final) */ // Thanks to @He3aBucuM #include <amxmodx> #include <amxmisc> #include <fakemeta> new hudsync; new hud_rgb, hud_x, hud_y, hud_effects; new g_round = 1; public plugin_init() {     register_plugin("Server Side Info","1.3","xakintosh")         hud_rgb = register_cvar( "srv_hud_rgb", "0 255 0" );     hud_x = register_cvar( "srv_hud_x", "0.11" );     hud_y = register_cvar( "srv_hud_y", "0.01" );     hud_effects = register_cvar( "srv_hud_effects", "0" );     hudsync = CreateHudSyncObj()         register_forward(FM_PlayerPreThink, "Fwd_PlayerPrethink");     register_event("HLTV", "event_newround", "a", "1=0", "2=0"); } public event_newround()     g_round++ public Fwd_PlayerPreThink(const id) {     if(!is_user_alive(id))         return         static timestring[24]     get_time("%H:%M:%S",timestring,23);         static Float:GameTime, Float:FramesPer = 0.0;     static Float:Fps;         GameTime = get_gametime();         if(FramesPer >= GameTime)         Fps += 1.0;     else     {         new const Admins = GetTotalAdmins(),TimeLeft = get_timeleft();         FramesPer = FramesPer + 1.0;                 new ip[24],red, green, blue         get_user_ip(id, ip, 23, 1);         get_hud_color(red, green, blue)                 set_hudmessage(red,green,blue,get_pcvar_float(hud_x),get_pcvar_float(hud_y),get_pcvar_num(hud_effects),6.0,1.0)         ShowSyncHudMsg(id,hudsync,"Your IP: %s ^nTimeleft: %d:%02d | Thetime: %s^nServer FPS: %.1f^nFrags: %i | Deaths: %i | Admins: %i | Round %d",         ip,TimeLeft / 60, TimeLeft % 60,timestring,Fps,get_user_frags(id),get_user_deaths(id),Admins,g_round)                 Fps = 0.0;     } } static get_hud_color(&r, &g, &b) {     new color[20],red[5], green[5], blue[5]     get_pcvar_string(hud_rgb, color, charsmax(color))         parse(color, red, charsmax(red), green, charsmax(green), blue, charsmax(blue))         r = str_to_num(red)     g = str_to_num(green)     b = str_to_num(blue) } static GetTotalAdmins() {     new iPlayers[32],iNum,Admins     get_players(iPlayers,iNum);         for(new Count;Count < iNum;Count++)         if(is_user_admin(iPlayers[Count]))             Admins++             return Admins }

And xakintosh, you don't need to make a task, and register a forward (the forward is already being called).