Raised This Month: $68 Target: $400
 17% 

SourceMod 1.6 released!


Post New Thread Closed Thread   
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
KniL
Senior Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Old 08-01-2014 , 17:40   Re: SourceMod 1.6 released!
#91

I have a weird crash yesterday

Code:
0	0x6e732f72
1	sourcepawn.jit.x86.so!JITX86::InvokeFunction(BaseRuntime*, JitFunction*, int*) [jit_x86.cpp:2045 + 0x1a]
2	sourcepawn.jit.x86.so!BaseContext::Execute2(SourcePawn::IPluginFunction*, int const*, unsigned int, int*) [sp_vm_basecontext.cpp:652 + 0x20]
3	sourcepawn.jit.x86.so!CFunction::CallFunction2(SourcePawn::IPluginContext*, int const*, unsigned int, int*) [sp_vm_function.cpp:59 + 0x1b]
4	sourcepawn.jit.x86.so!CFunction::Execute2(SourcePawn::IPluginContext*, int*) [sp_vm_function.cpp:281 + 0x2e]
5	sourcepawn.jit.x86.so!CFunction::Execute(int*) [sp_vm_function.cpp:168 + 0x1d]
6	sourcemod.2.tf2.so!ConCmdManager::DispatchClientCommand(int, char const*, int, SourceMod::ResultType) [ConCmdManager.cpp:221 + 0xf]
7	sourcemod.2.tf2.so!PlayerManager::OnClientCommand(edict_t*, CCommand const&) [PlayerManager.cpp:1184 + 0x24]
8	sourcemod.2.tf2.so!__SourceHook_FHCls_IServerGameClientsClientCommand0::CMyDelegateImpl::Call(edict_t*, CCommand const&) [FastDelegate.h:1079 + 0x1b]
9	metamod.2.tf2.so + 0x170a7
10	server_srv.so!_fini + 0x439b48
MetaMod:Source v1.10.1V, SourceMod v1.6.0 release

Last edited by KniL; 08-01-2014 at 17:41.
KniL is offline
404UNF
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: 🍁
Old 08-03-2014 , 22:35   Re: SourceMod 1.6 released!
#92

So I completely removed SourceMod 1.6 and MetaMod from a server I host for a friend, and installed SourceMod 1.5.4 (well, removed any 1.6-specific files).

Now on startup, the damn thing segfaults. I am still going through all the files to make sure I didn't leave anything 1.6 in. Other than that, I'm confused as to why it's segfaulting
__________________
Don't buy plugins from [G]amerX/_GamerX or FREAK (formerly Sourcemod.shop).
Most plugins they sell are either stolen from here outright, or similar ones can be found here for free.



Last edited by 404UNF; 08-03-2014 at 23:15.
404UNF is offline
ys24ys
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2013
Old 08-04-2014 , 11:34   Re: SourceMod 1.6 released!
#93

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
On second look, it seems that your server is missing gamedata files or possibly detecting Contagion as the wrong game. I'm not able to reproduce at least some of these issues.

What exact metamod version are you running?
I used MM 1.11.0-git937.
ys24ys is offline
KyleS
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Segmentation Fault.
Old 08-04-2014 , 12:32   Re: SourceMod 1.6 released!
#94

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrandnewday View Post
So I completely removed SourceMod 1.6 and MetaMod from a server I host for a friend, and installed SourceMod 1.5.4 (well, removed any 1.6-specific files).

Now on startup, the damn thing segfaults. I am still going through all the files to make sure I didn't leave anything 1.6 in. Other than that, I'm confused as to why it's segfaulting
Are you running Accelerator? do you know how to view the automatically generated core files yourself? can you attach gdb? can you start your server with gdb? can you upload your debug.log file?
KyleS is offline
ys24ys
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2013
Old 08-05-2014 , 17:56   Re: SourceMod 1.6 released!
#95

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
On second look, it seems that your server is missing gamedata files or possibly detecting Contagion as the wrong game. I'm not able to reproduce at least some of these issues.

What exact metamod version are you running?
And, I deleted all the files and reinstall again but still does not work.

SM : sourcemod-1.6.1-git4544-windows
MM : mmsource-1.11.0-git937-windows
OS : Windows 7 Pro & Windows 8 (64bit)

The contagion has recently been updated again.
Besides me there are many people who had the same problem.

I will wait for your answer.
Have a nice day.
ys24ys is offline
404UNF
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: 🍁
Old 08-06-2014 , 06:57   Re: SourceMod 1.6 released!
#96

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleS View Post
Are you running Accelerator? do you know how to view the automatically generated core files yourself? can you attach gdb? can you start your server with gdb? can you upload your debug.log file?
I've added -debug to the .SH file used to start the server. It gives me a message about gdb not existing or something. So I can't generate any debug.log files.

And the core dump file is just 6 gibberish characters.

Regardless, I fixed the seg faults by removing SourceMod completely and installed 1.7 dev version. Seems to work fine. No lag or DC errors anymore.
__________________
Don't buy plugins from [G]amerX/_GamerX or FREAK (formerly Sourcemod.shop).
Most plugins they sell are either stolen from here outright, or similar ones can be found here for free.


404UNF is offline
JoB2C
AlliedModders Donor
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: France
Old 08-11-2014 , 00:36   Re: SourceMod 1.6 released!
#97

Quote:
Originally Posted by KniL View Post
I have a weird crash yesterday

Code:
0	0x6e732f72
1	sourcepawn.jit.x86.so!JITX86::InvokeFunction(BaseRuntime*, JitFunction*, int*) [jit_x86.cpp:2045 + 0x1a]
2	sourcepawn.jit.x86.so!BaseContext::Execute2(SourcePawn::IPluginFunction*, int const*, unsigned int, int*) [sp_vm_basecontext.cpp:652 + 0x20]
3	sourcepawn.jit.x86.so!CFunction::CallFunction2(SourcePawn::IPluginContext*, int const*, unsigned int, int*) [sp_vm_function.cpp:59 + 0x1b]
4	sourcepawn.jit.x86.so!CFunction::Execute2(SourcePawn::IPluginContext*, int*) [sp_vm_function.cpp:281 + 0x2e]
5	sourcepawn.jit.x86.so!CFunction::Execute(int*) [sp_vm_function.cpp:168 + 0x1d]
6	sourcemod.2.tf2.so!ConCmdManager::DispatchClientCommand(int, char const*, int, SourceMod::ResultType) [ConCmdManager.cpp:221 + 0xf]
7	sourcemod.2.tf2.so!PlayerManager::OnClientCommand(edict_t*, CCommand const&) [PlayerManager.cpp:1184 + 0x24]
8	sourcemod.2.tf2.so!__SourceHook_FHCls_IServerGameClientsClientCommand0::CMyDelegateImpl::Call(edict_t*, CCommand const&) [FastDelegate.h:1079 + 0x1b]
9	metamod.2.tf2.so + 0x170a7
10	server_srv.so!_fini + 0x439b48
MetaMod:Source v1.10.1V, SourceMod v1.6.0 release
Same on CSGO. It happens maybe 2/3 times per week. And there's often sourcemod.logic.so!FakeNativeRouter sitting just above it in the stack trace.
JoB2C is offline
KITO60
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2012
Old 12-24-2014 , 17:54   Re: SourceMod 1.6 released!
#98

hello all

i recently installed sourcemod on my rented windows based server.

i noticed that following file is missing when u download the install files from your site:

addons/sourcemod/configs/ -> adminmenu_maplist.ini

is the problem located with me or?
KITO60 is offline
psychonic

BAFFLED
Join Date: May 2008
Old 12-24-2014 , 18:40   Re: SourceMod 1.6 released!
#99

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITO60 View Post
i noticed that following file is missing when u download the install files from your site:

addons/sourcemod/configs/ -> adminmenu_maplist.ini

is the problem located with me or?
We don't ship one. The file is optional. Just create it if you want it.
psychonic is offline
KITO60
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2012
Old 12-24-2014 , 19:25   Re: SourceMod 1.6 released!
#100

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychonic View Post
We don't ship one. The file is optional. Just create it if you want it.
i did not know that
thanks
KITO60 is offline
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 20:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Theme made by Freecode