Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)

Post New Thread Reply   

Pcsl
SourceMod Donor
Old 03-14-2014 , 10:03   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1401

Two problems:
1) When the plugin disconnects a player it shows him: "%s", what am I doing wrong?
2) When the plugin says that someone has been moved to spectator for being AFK, it says it in the language of that user and not in the default server language.

I'm using it in CS:GO.

I hope you can help me.
hamilton5
Veteran Member
Old 03-14-2014 , 17:25   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1402

pcsl update your SM to the latest snapshot - this will solve problem 1.
Pcsl
SourceMod Donor
Old 03-15-2014 , 23:05   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1403

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamilton5 View Post
pcsl update your SM to the latest snapshot - this will solve problem 1.
Thank you, problem number 1 is solved
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 03-18-2014 , 19:16   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1404

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pcsl View Post
2) When the plugin says that someone has been moved to spectator for being AFK, it says it in the language of that user and not in the default server language.
Done, mate

EDIT: plugin removed, the author has added my changes to the plugin

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Last edited by Franc1sco; 10-27-2014 at 04:39.
Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco
cssBOT
Old 03-19-2014 , 12:31   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1405

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
To people who were talking about the spectator mode resetting the AFK Timers can you tell me what mod you were running?

On my initial tests I cannot find a way to get to the Spectator mode which alternates your camera every few seconds to a different point on the map, tested with CS:GO and TF2, maybe this was a feature of older engines.

So I need to identify if I need to look at older engine mods or whether this might be some different issue...
engine:CS:S
mod:SM GunGame
SM: 1.5.3 - 3997

I think the problem is observers in Chase-Cam mode get the timers reset and don't get kicked.

Last edited by cssBOT; 03-19-2014 at 12:32.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 03-19-2014 , 16:15   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1406

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssBOT View Post
engine:CS:S
mod:SM GunGame
SM: 1.5.3 - 3997

I think the problem is observers in Chase-Cam mode get the timers reset and don't get kicked.
Can you check this and let me know if you can confirm whether this may be a potential reason:

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1400
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
cssBOT
Old 03-22-2014 , 18:20   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1407

Quote:
Can you check this and let me know if you can confirm whether this may be a potential reason:

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1400
Post #1400
Quote:
I am wondering if this is due to AFK players not being AFK long enough for a round to end and so when the round starts they are spectating a different player maybe?

I notice that when a player first connects their ObserverMode is 6 which I believe is Free-look, then when they are moved to spectator team it becomes 5 which I think is Chase-cam.

So if they are chasing a player, round ends, new round starts and their target gets changed, I do a check to see if the last target is still alive and if they are then the spectator I assume must have manually changed targets.

Maybe I need to make a pause or AFK return positive between round_end and round_start and try to update the target after a round_start event or something.

Can someone maybe do a bit of testing around this mentality and see if this might be correct?
Okay here is what I found from further testing (CS:S engine)

Round End:
Has no impact. I'm running the server in DM mode so there is only one end of round which is the end of game.

Observermodes: I wrote a test script and did some testing. For CS:S
0 = teamless
1 = Team Spectator all observer modes (Freelook,First Person, Chase Cam)
2 = Team T
3 = Team CT

The Problem:
I already debugged the problem for CS:S and stated it here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...postcount=1353
I believe you are testing eye angles to determine whether a person is AFK? This doesn't work for people in spectate. If they have the autodirector set to either first person or chase cam the timer gets reset when the player they are observing dies and the autodirector switches their view to another player. Which of course in a dm server happens typically every 10secs. I tested this before and again just now and that is exactly what is happening and I think is the source of the problem in my case.
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 03-24-2014 , 05:10   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1408

Quote:
Originally Posted by cssBOT View Post
I believe you are testing eye angles to determine whether a person is AFK? This doesn't work for people in spectate. If they have the autodirector set to either first person or chase cam the timer gets reset when the player they are observing dies and the autodirector switches their view to another player. Which of course in a dm server happens typically every 10secs. I tested this before and again just now and that is exactly what is happening and I think is the source of the problem in my case.
When a player dies, I check their spectate target and set that so that the AFK Timer should continue.

If the player changes target (spectate player for example) I perform a check on whether the previous target is no longer valid/alive and if so then the player is still AFK.

If the previous target is still alive then maybe they switched target manually and are therefore not AFK.

The only time I check eye angles as a spectator is if the player enters free-look mode.

Do you know if "autodirector" has a spectate mode or if there is a way to test if they are in autodirector which changes their target every x seconds? I could not find that mode in CS:GO and I am almost 100% sure that autodirector is the problem and what I have been trying to find.
Send a message via ICQ to Rothgar Send a message via AIM to Rothgar Send a message via MSN to Rothgar
Ejziponken
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-28-2014 , 15:52   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1409

L 03/24/2014 - 00:44:55: [SM] [0] Line 32, /home/groups/alliedmodders/forums/files/5/0/7/2/6/42275.attach::OnPlayerTeam()
L 03/24/2014 - 00:46:18: [SM] Native "GetUserAdmin" reported: Client index 0 is invalid
L 03/24/2014 - 00:46:18: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "spectatorkicker.smx":
Rothgar
Veteran Member
Old 03-30-2014 , 03:01   Re: AFK Manager (Version 3.5.2 / Updated July 13th 2013)
Reply With Quote #1410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejziponken View Post
L 03/24/2014 - 00:46:18: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "spectatorkicker.smx":
Is this my plugin?