Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

Killer info display 1.4.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)

Post New Thread Reply   

daveyboye
Old 03-01-2013 , 11:52   Re: Killer info display 1.4.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #181

Hey Berni. I'm having a simple problem with updated version of this plugin. For some reason, it adds usually one weird character to the beginning of the message. It usually varies. Any help provided would be appreciated!
stickz
Old 03-08-2013 , 18:52   Re: Killer info display 1.4.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #182

heres some latvian (lv) translations for killer display. credits go to vampire_xxz. will post if i get any more, i could potentially get 1 or 2 more.
Attached Files
File Type: txt killer_info_display.phrases.txt (1.3 KB, 164 views)

Last edited by stickz; 03-08-2013 at 19:08.
kyuubi8888
Old 05-16-2013 , 11:58   Re: Killer info display 1.4.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #183

Hy all.

In the Hungarian version translated. "killer_info_display.phrases.txt"
I translated the 'killer_info_display.phrases.txt' file, please update the official language file
Thanks

Ez a magyar változata a >> killer info display-nek.

Üdv.
Bansho Tenin
Attached Files
File Type: txt killer_info_display.phrases.txt (1.4 KB, 158 views)
File Type: zip Killer info display 1.4.1 Hungary Translated.zip (1.5 KB, 147 views)

Last edited by kyuubi8888; 05-17-2013 at 17:07.
Send a message via Skype™ to kyuubi8888
Mike77
Old 06-24-2013 , 13:27   Re: Killer info display 1.4.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoD-Tony View Post
When displaying the killer info, the translation for the armor ("chat_armor") is being translated from the killers perspective. As an example: I speak English and my killer speaks Russian, the phrase will look like this:

Code:
[Killer Info] RU_Killer still has 41 health и 50 броня.
It looks like this was compiled with an older version of smlib and the functions used to translate it don't exist anymore, so I'm unable to debug the issue any further.
I have exact the same Problem. The message beeing displayed is in the Killers language. Since there much Russian Guys in hl2dm, most of the time youll see the message in russian. I've testet it with german guys and english ones, and its always the same. The Message is displayed in the Killers Language.
Some times i even get mixed language. And some Colorvariables in it too... thats really weired..

Here is a screenshot of that message:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/...C3E24906B6429/

Last edited by Mike77; 06-24-2013 at 13:28.
theflange
Old 09-12-2013 , 08:39   Re: Killer info display 1.4.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #185

I've just started using this, great mod but I used to use "showdamage.smx" and even though I've deleted all traces it still displays underneath killer info!!! EG killer info lines of text and then showdamage lines of text underneath.
it only happens on my windows servers my linux not, is there some sort of cache that's retaining the mod?

anyone any ideas?

Last edited by theflange; 09-12-2013 at 08:40.
Wolfseye
Old 06-01-2014 , 10:02   Re: Killer info display 1.4.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #186

In INSURGENCY (Standalone), I tried this on my Coop Server but unfortunately the Weapon the Bot supposedly killed the player with, wont show. It says only Weapon: player. Is that a Game specific issue or something in this plugin ?

Thanks in advance.

Wolfseye
Send a message via Skype™ to Wolfseye
alebrescia
Old 09-06-2014 , 08:49   Re: Killer info display 1.4.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #187

we have the same problem in the our online(pvp) server(Insurgency)...
the weapon showed is: Weapon: player

any suggest?

Thx

Last edited by alebrescia; 09-07-2014 at 14:16.
virusking
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-12-2014 , 16:05   Re: Killer info display 1.4.1 (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #188

Quote:
Originally Posted by alebrescia View Post

any suggest?

Thx
The game is not supported by this plugin, I think.
StanVanDam
Old 11-17-2014 , 16:28   Re: Killer info display (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #189

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkovacs314 View Post
i like the plugin man, its awesome, but I have a suggestion for something to add, could you add damage given info as well? like who you shot at, how much damage per person you shot, and total damage given? If you did this, I would give you a e-hug
In case you haven't found anything in the past 4 years, I too wanted to see how much damage I gave, but only to the person that killed me. I couldn't find a plugin that had functions for both damage taken and damage given, so I took some code from the gem_damage_report plugin by Gemini, modified it as needed, and added it to killer_info_display.

Since I don't care about who else I shot before I died, how many hits given, or where I shot anybody, I didn't build anything to keep track of that data. The screen and chatbox would be too cluttered with all that info. I am only showing the damage you did to the person that killed you.

I've added a function so you can type /lastdeath in chat to see who killed you last, and it will also automatically show that again in chat when you respawn next round. The popup panel would obviously interfere with your buying/voting, so that isn't an option.

In order to show everything cleanly (in CSS at least), I had to update the chat and panel outputs, and the English translations file. By editing the translations file and added the appropriate # of spaces, the pop-up panel data now shows all the numbers aligned perfectly (in CSS at least). See attached files.

Many thanks to Berni, gH0sTy, Smurfy1982, and Snake60 for this great plugin. Everyone should feel free to edit and clean up my code if needed, and post an update here if there are substantial changes.
Attached Files
File Type: smx killer_info_display.smx (21.2 KB, 156 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (killer_info_display.sp - 198 views - 14.2 KB)
File Type: txt killer_info_display.phrases.txt (1.7 KB, 194 views)
alebrescia
Old 11-18-2014 , 03:06   Re: Killer info display (health, weapon, distance, works for all games)
Reply With Quote #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanVanDam View Post
Many thanks to Berni, gH0sTy, Smurfy1982, and Snake60 for this great plugin. Everyone should feel free to edit and clean up my code if needed, and post an update here if there are substantial changes.
i'll gift to you an insurgency key for steam (^_^) if u are able to adapt this great plugin 100% working whit this great game! we have only one problem, the plugin cant show the weapon used from the enemy who killed me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by alebrescia View Post

any suggest?

Thx

Many thanks!!!

Last edited by alebrescia; 11-18-2014 at 03:08.