Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

Reserved slots for vip plugin

Post New Thread Reply   

netohd
Old 09-21-2020 , 12:28   Reserved slots for vip plugin
Reply With Quote #1

I would like to configure the sm reserved slots plugin so that my competitive server, with 10 slots (everyone on the server is playing) had all slots with priority for vips (flag a), that is, if at any point there are 10 players without vip playing and a vip connects, one of those 10 is randomly kiked. It is possible?
fysiks
Veteran Member
Old 09-21-2020 , 22:41   Re: Reserved slots for vip plugin
Reply With Quote #2

It is not possible to have a full server and have reserved slots (because no player can connect if the server is full and therefore you can't check of a 'new' player has a reserved slot). If you have an 11 slot server, you can change the "maxplayers" value to 10 and then it would look like its full with 10 players. However, this requires that anyone connecting when the server shows 10/10 to connect via console using the connect command.

With regards to having up all slots reserved for VIP players, I'd guess you'd need to customize the reservation plugin.
Old 09-23-2020 , 00:25   Re: Reserved slots for vip plugin
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
With regards to having up all slots reserved for VIP players, I'd guess you'd need to customize the reservation plugin.
Could you tell me if there is already a plugin that does this? I searched but was unsuccessful