Raised This Month: $51 Target: $400
 12% 

[CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.7 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 06-02-2015**

Post New Thread Closed Thread   

itsjch
Old 05-27-2015 , 22:47   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.4 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 05-27-2015**

Quote:
Originally Posted by klexen View Post
2.5.4 (05/27/2015):
-Moved Default knife to the end of the Knife Menu list.
-Added a new cvar: sm_knifeupgrade_equip_delay default value = 0.1 (Min: 0.1, Max: 3.0)

Note: The new cvar should only be used if you experience round end or random crashes only when using this plugin. This will delay the equip of the knife by the amount of seconds or milliseconds you specify. This may also help with crashes that happen when using certain plugins that also remove and equip the knife when you spawn.

1.0 = 1 second
0.1 = 100 milliseconds (default & fastest equip)

For best experience first try minimal delay increments.

I tried this cvar it still makes crashing happen cant you re make this cvar it fixed it before on the old addon sm_knifeupgrade_round_crash "1"
gorgitko
Old 05-28-2015 , 05:00   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.4 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 05-27-2015**

I found a bug: when I equipped Falchion Knife and used paint with !ws (it was Marble Fade) the knife became bugged: it was equipped again and again and I couldn't use it.
chycken
Old 05-28-2015 , 08:14   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.4 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 05-27-2015**

I have problem with knife plugin
I upgraded all, and run the plugin but dont work.(no knife when select a knife....no error in console)
You can test this bug in my server: 87.229.77.40:27015
Any ideas?? (sorry for my english)
Dreams
Old 05-28-2015 , 08:27   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.4 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 05-27-2015**

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgitko View Post
I found a bug: when I equipped Falchion Knife and used paint with !ws (it was Marble Fade) the knife became bugged: it was equipped again and again and I couldn't use it.
Yes, Falchion knife bugged than use paints.
Pls fix
chycken
Old 05-28-2015 , 08:30   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.4 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 05-27-2015**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreams View Post
Pls fix
I dont have paints plugin, but it's also bad plugin, It does not show the knifes

Last edited by chycken; 05-28-2015 at 08:33.
Dreams
Old 05-28-2015 , 08:42   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.4 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 05-27-2015**

any errors in \csgo\addons\sourcemod\logs ?
I think you do not replaced csgo\addons\sourcemod\translations\knifeupgra de.phrases
Replace all files and mb delete csgo\cfg\sourcemod\sm_knifeupgrade.cfg

Скопируйте все файлы с заменой, а так же думаю лучше удалите конфиг csgo\cfg\sourcemod\sm_knifeupgrade.cfg , чтобы он пересоздался.

Last edited by Dreams; 05-28-2015 at 08:43.
chycken
Old 05-28-2015 , 08:48   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.4 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 05-27-2015**

Quote:
any errors in \csgo\addons\sourcemod\logs ?
I think you do not replaced csgo\addons\sourcemod\translations\knifeupgra de.phrases
Replace all files and mb delete csgo\cfg\sourcemod\sm_knifeupgrade.cfg

Скопируйте все файлы с заменой, а так же думаю лучше удалите конфиг csgo\cfg\sourcemod\sm_knifeupgrade.cfg , чтобы он пересоздался.
but well done, i dont have error log, only if i select a knife from menu, it will not be my knife
krikus62
Old 05-28-2015 , 08:50   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.4 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 05-27-2015**

Quote:
Pls fix
Edit the source of weapon paint plugin find a working knife copy paste, tweak the settings and voila you got a working falchion... The plugin itself is like reading a simple manual, everything is clearly understandable, and I think anyone can do it on their own. Atleast I managed to fix it in mere 2h, and by fix it I mean adding new skins and falchion knife. This isn't knife upgrade plugin that is crashing when you try to apply the skin on falchion, it's the weapon paint plugin since it doesn't recognize such knife.

Ps. If you are too lazy to put some time into your own server, then what's the point of it?
klexen
Old 05-28-2015 , 13:30   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.4 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 05-27-2015**

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjch View Post
I tried this cvar it still makes crashing happen cant you re make this cvar it fixed it before on the old addon sm_knifeupgrade_round_crash "1"
The sm_knifeupgrade_round_crash "1" had worked for you before? Can you give me more info on the crash you're having? Is it happening only at the end of a round? Does the server hang until you restart but not actually crash? (the process is still open) If there are no error logs or a crash report, can you paste the last 10 lines of console output?

If you are having the round end crash that the cvar fixed before, that crash happens due to auto team balance switching the players team at then end of the round and stripping / equipping the player of their weapons in some special way that seems to only happen during a auto team balance.

I removed the sm_knifeupgrade_round_crash cvar and the gold knife because of issues others were having when using them. I'm working on a better implementation of this workaround among other improvements for this plugin. Until those are released though, you can try turning off the built-in auto team balance, and try to find a plugin that has it's own auto team balance functionality.

The German Player
Old 05-28-2015 , 13:34   Re: [CS:GO] Knife Upgrade 2.5.4 (Saves Knife Selection) **Updated 05-27-2015**

Quote:
Originally Posted by klexen View Post
2.5.4 (05/27/2015):
-Moved Default knife to the end of the Knife Menu list.
-Added a new cvar: sm_knifeupgrade_equip_delay default value = 0.1 (Min: 0.1, Max: 3.0)

Note: The new cvar should only be used if you experience round end or random crashes only when using this plugin. This will delay the equip of the knife by the amount of seconds or milliseconds you specify. This may also help with crashes that happen when using certain plugins that also remove and equip the knife when you spawn.

1.0 = 1 second
0.1 = 100 milliseconds (default & fastest equip)

For best experience first try minimal delay increments.
With the new cvar, the crash bug is with 0,1 fixed?

Last edited by The German Player; 05-28-2015 at 13:34.
Closed Thread