This plugin requires Sourcemod 1.5 or higher
Nightmarish Infected is a plugin to bring a sense of fear and urgency to dealing with even the common infected. This will allow for four types of common infected, to be setup any way that you like. By default there are four types that can be further customized (or changed completely).
- Type 1: Tiny Fist
- Smallest of the common infected and extremely fast
- Deals high amount of damage
- Is extremely fragile and takes extra damage from attacks
- Type 2: Defensive Bolt
- Medium sized common with above average speed
- Deal low amount of damage
- Highly durable and able to take reduced damage
- Type 3: Destructive Shadow
- Large sized common with above average speed
- Deals medium amount of damage
- Relatively fragile and prone to taking extra damage
- Type 4: Titanic Sloth
- Massive sized common with extremely slow speed
- Deals very low amount of damage
- Incredibly durable and resilient against all damage
- Note: There are four types of zombie, change type? to type(1-4) to modify.
- l4d_ncm_type?size: Size the zombie when spawned.
- l4d_ncm_type?hpmin: Minimum HP the zombie can be spawned with.
- l4d_ncm_type?hpmax: Maximum HP the zombie type can be spawned with.
- l4d_ncm_type?speedmin: Minimum speed multiplier for the zombie type.
- l4d_ncm_type?speedmax: Maximum speed multiplier for the zombie type.
- l4d_ncm_type?armor: Damage multiplier for damage received by this type of zombie.
- l4d_ncm_type?damage: Damage multiplier for damage done to survivors by this type of zombie.
- l4d_ncm_nightmarechance: Chance that a common zombie will be nightmarified. (Def 90)(90 = 900%)
<*>To change these values edit the plugin.L4D2.NightmarishCommon.cfg in the CFG/Sourcemod folder.
- Download and copy L4D2 Nightmarish Common.smx to Addons/Sourcemod/Plugins
- Delete plugin.L4D2.NightmarishCommon.cfg from the CFG/Sourcemod folder.
Version 1.1 - (5/5/14)
<*>Added a Cvar to randomize chance of getting a modified common
<*>Added Cvars to control the size of each type of Zombie
Version 1.0 - (4/28/14) - 51 Views
<*>Original launch of the plugin
AtomicStryker - Damage Mod (SDK Hooks):
Bacardi - Cleaning up code: