When your character speaks, this plugin will choose a random class to say it instead. Can also be used to replace your VO with a specific class, or a duck, whatever floats your goat.
- Opens up the player Voiceover Randomizer menu, where they can set their mode, see FAQ and Known issues and whether Admin Override is active or not.
- Admin only command, that is used to set up Admin Override, which will force everyone to use a specific VOR mode.
cvarPlayerModeDefault - When a player joins the server, they will default to this VOR mode. Modes are: 0 = Don't randomize, 1 = Randomize, 2 = Duck, 3-11 = Mercs (3 = Scout, 4 = Sniper, 5 = Soldier, 6 = Demoman, 7 = Medic, 8 = Heavy, 9 = Pyro, 10 = Spy, 11 = Engineer)
cvarAdminOverrideDefault - Whether Admin Override is on by default or not. 1 = True, 0 = False.
cvarAdminOverrideModeDefault - What Admin Override Mode is on by default, see above for the different modes.
- This isn't full-proof at replacing voicelines, in most cases where the plugin fails to find a replacement, a quack will be used instead.
- Calling someone a Spy will usually call them the wrong class
- Group taunts don't have replacement lines
- Pyro voicelines (mumbles) are usually broken
- Everyone hears a different voiceline, in randomized mode, what may be a Demo to one person could be a completely different class to another (I think this is a Valve issue though)
If you have any suggestions/ideas, let me know!