GsiX
gee, six eggs
Old 10-19-2020 , 20:04   Re: [l4d2] Luffy Items
Reply With Quote #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Man View Post
But you said it'll be beta forever
You right. ******************
Judging from the code after i re examine it, i do not think a beginner would be able to make a tweak. Either it drive people go mad or end up in a brain cancer hospital. I ll be honest, i m surprised no moderator throw this into the unapproved section for years. The code is shit as hell. I have no clue why i over complicate a simple thing.

Edit: this probably wont go v1.0, but i ll release at least a humanly possible readable code without torture someone. i dont have much time coding. I do this because im in the quarantine red zone and got few times to spare.

Last edited by GsiX; 10-20-2020 at 01:20.
GsiX
gee, six eggs
Old 10-23-2020 , 17:29   Re: [l4d2] Luffy Items
Reply With Quote #82

still beta v0.9.1
stress testing the plugin. so far fired close to 1 million missile without major lag. the rpg version pretty much stable but the main plugin has a major bug. It slowdown the server, when changing map player spawn in the wrong place. I dont know what causing this nor m i be able to reproduce the bug because sometime the map change normally. Not entirely sure if even this plugin that causing it. Not sure if i can finish this since math is my main obstacle.

This might end up as single player only plugin.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-min-min.png
Views:	157
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	184641  

Last edited by GsiX; 10-23-2020 at 17:33.
GsiX
gee, six eggs
Old 10-30-2020 , 13:17   Re: [l4d2] Luffy Items
Reply With Quote #83

V0.9.1 released.

New cvar, please delete the old cfg.

Please... read the change log on second post. I might re-do something unnecessary and let me know.
I once almost reached 6k line of code when my finger start to dance unconditionally.. have to cutdown the size and remove many things. At this rate, stress test this plugins on my own is almost impossible.

I also wish to take this opportunity to apologize for those people who just get used to SP from my previous code 8 years ago. What ever you have learned from it, please.. you might learned somethings might not correct. Many of the code was merely a proof of concept that the idea is working in early stage/version when i ported the plugins.

If there is no more bug report or anything else.. this mark my retirement from this development.

Last edited by GsiX; 10-30-2020 at 13:18.
moekai
Old 11-01-2020 , 01:35   Re: [l4d2] Luffy Items
Reply With Quote #84

Excellent works! It's great that you updated this again. I used this plugin a few years back and I had no idea what super strength does exactly besides jump higher, so I added some features like faster reload and fire rate. But this update is also great. If possible, would you include cvar that disable the teleport function? I just found it inconvenient when players got teleport back halfway across the map after they avoided the witch.
GsiX
gee, six eggs
Old 11-02-2020 , 01:19   Re: [l4d2] Luffy Items
Reply With Quote #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by moekai View Post
Excellent works! It's great that you updated this again. I used this plugin a few years back and I had no idea what super strength does exactly besides jump higher, so I added some features like faster reload and fire rate. But this update is also great. If possible, would you include cvar that disable the teleport function? I just found it inconvenient when players got teleport back halfway across the map after they avoided the witch.
I ll consider your cvar but that make the trap rather useless. Or is it better if i teleport him like 1~3 seconds, if he still alive, i send him back exactly where i grab him? If fail and still alive, i ll check another 3 attempt before give up. He might get jockey, smoked or charged.

Plus, i m having issue making next update, i encounter few error that the compiler simply refuse to spit out any error, probably because the plugins size too big. I have to ask this first and see where it goes.
moekai
Old 11-20-2020 , 14:01   Re: [l4d2] Luffy Items
Reply With Quote #86

Do you think super strength ability should be something like pushing special infected back with bullets. It's similar to this plugin:

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1040597

Last edited by moekai; 11-20-2020 at 22:04.
KRUTIK
Old 07-20-2021 , 09:10   Re: [l4d2] Luffy Items
Reply With Quote #87

Can I make a kvar to disable the teleport to the witch?
KRUTIK
Old 07-22-2021 , 08:43   Re: [l4d2] Luffy Items
Reply With Quote #88

How to prevent weapons from falling out of gifts?

Last edited by KRUTIK; 09-08-2021 at 03:37.
faid123
Old 04-21-2024 , 10:56   Re: [l4d2] Luffy Items
Reply With Quote #89

Thank you for this mod. I enjoy it; it makes the game more exciting. So far, I have been hosting on my multiplayer public server, and it works fine. I was reading through your replies in the post and I wanted to ask if there are any possible ways to let the client side download the "luffy_models.vpk" for public server, local hosting. It is a bit weird for other players as they will see the "ERROR" model without the necessary vpk.