Raised This Month: $32 Target: $400
 8% 

AMX Monster (KRoT@L's monster spawner)

Post New Thread Reply   

mmenzie
Old 02-04-2006 , 15:39  
Reply With Quote #21

well it turns out my monster install is fine. i just don't know how to spawn a monster on myself using the "monster" command because my player name has a clan tag and and a space but i was able to spawn a monster on someone else who had a normal name using the "monster" command. HOWEVER..... this plugin still does not work for me. i use the correct syntax and it says it is spawning a monster but a monster never shows up in game. so any ideas about that???

thanks
mike
Old 02-05-2006 , 12:10  
Reply With Quote #22

anyone??
Old 02-09-2006 , 08:20  
Reply With Quote #23

Bend3R are you there?? is this pluging dead??
Veteran Member
Old 02-09-2006 , 08:51  
Reply With Quote #24

try using index player numbers which you can find by typing status in the console. example monster commands for me would be

rcon monster snark "[I]llusionZ | Sephoroth"
rcon monster snark #2

Both commands will work the same assuming that i am player number 2
Send a message via AIM to Lord_Destros
mmenzie
Old 02-09-2006 , 09:01  
Reply With Quote #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Destros
try using index player numbers which you can find by typing status in the console. example monster commands for me would be

rcon monster snark "[I]llusionZ | Sephoroth"
rcon monster snark #2

Both commands will work the same assuming that i am player number 2
thank you for the reply, but the info you are giving me is for the "monster" command from the monster mod which i do have working. my question is about THIS pluging not working for me. i have this plugin installed and running but if i am in game and i type amx_monster "name" <monster> <number> it says on screen that i spawned a monster but a monster never actually spawns. so my question is about this plugin not the actual monster mod

thanks
mike
Veteran Member
Old 02-14-2006 , 05:06  
Reply With Quote #26

set in the "monster_mm.dll" file in "addons/monster/dlls/"
and after that you set this line "win32 addons/monster/dlls/monster_mm.dll" in "addons/metamod/plugins.ini"
Don't use monster_p4Athlon.dll if you got it.
and "monster_skill.cfg" and "monster_precache.cfg" may go in "cstrike/" folder.
Sometimes it works spawn monsters sometimes not if you use SuperHero Mod on your server.
And it can coming up a message like that if you have godmode, they don't spawning if you use godmode on the player you trying to spawn on.
mmenzie
Old 02-14-2006 , 09:02  
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bend3R
set in the "monster_mm.dll" file in "addons/monster/dlls/"
and after that you set this line "win32 addons/monster/dlls/monster_mm.dll" in "addons/metamod/plugins.ini"
Don't use monster_p4Athlon.dll if you got it.
and "monster_skill.cfg" and "monster_precache.cfg" may go in "cstrike/" folder.
Sometimes it works spawn monsters sometimes not if you use SuperHero Mod on your server.
And it can coming up a message like that if you have godmode, they don't spawning if you use godmode on the player you trying to spawn on.
thanks for the reply Bend3R but you are not understanding me. My monster mod install is fine. Monster mod by itself works without problem. i can spawn monsters using the rcon monster command without problems. the problem lies with THIS plugin. i have the plugin loaded and it is running but i can not spawn monsters with it. if i use the command
Code:
amx_monster "name" <monster> <number>
it says on screen that it is spawning a monster but no monster actually spawns. i have the monster i am trying to spawn precached already so that is not the issue. i do not use wc3 or superhero mods on my server so that is not an issue. i do not have the immunity flag set to on for anyone including myself or any other admin on my server so that is not an issue either.

so to sum it all up, my monster mod is installed correctly but this pluging does not work correctly. it says it is working but it does nothing.

thanks
mike
Old 02-21-2006 , 09:33  
Reply With Quote #28

^BUMP^
Old 04-01-2006 , 20:11  
Reply With Quote #29

eh, yes see im a newb, to this specific plugin. Because i want to spawn models and wtf no spawning :'( oh yeah and also i want to get the monster models like big momma and scientist and snark
Send a message via AIM to unkkut Send a message via MSN to unkkut
Zurpr3m3
Old 05-22-2006 , 14:32   Models?
Reply With Quote #30

hiya i got an issue,

when i write amx_monster <name> <monster> <numbers> no monster pops up! i think i need to get some models, but where do i get them?

hope u guys reply. thanks