Post New Thread Reply   

Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 02-23-2014 , 08:57   Re: [ANY] Custom Sounds [BETA V0.1]
Reply With Quote #11

@Delfy

Here is your answers :
1. Update the plugin to version 0.2 BETA
2. This plugin will only activate custom to the player who type the command or when then join server and 'sm_customsounds_auto_load' is set to '1', others will have default sounds.
3. To see wich sounds can be changed, set 'sm_customsounds_debug' to '1' and if it doesn't display in chat, then the sounds is not supported by the plugin. (client-side sounds we can do anything about that, excepte changing each sounds manually.)

Last edited by Arkarr; 02-23-2014 at 09:02.
Delfy
Old 02-23-2014 , 14:00   Re: [ANY] Custom Sounds [BETA V0.1]
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkarr View Post
@Delfy

Here is your answers :
1. Update the plugin to version 0.2 BETA
2. This plugin will only activate custom to the player who type the command or when then join server and 'sm_customsounds_auto_load' is set to '1', others will have default sounds.
3. To see wich sounds can be changed, set 'sm_customsounds_debug' to '1' and if it doesn't display in chat, then the sounds is not supported by the plugin. (client-side sounds we can do anything about that, excepte changing each sounds manually.)
Big thanks, gonna test it now
I will try and then reply here
Delfy
Old 02-23-2014 , 15:10   Re: [ANY] Custom Sounds [BETA V0.2]
Reply With Quote #13

Well, now it works perfectly, but still need add other sounds support, like any music, "annother" vo, and etc etc. Can you do it?

Last edited by Delfy; 02-23-2014 at 15:10.
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 02-23-2014 , 15:25   Re: [ANY] Custom Sounds [BETA V0.2]
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delfy View Post
Well, now it works perfectly, but still need add other sounds support, like any music, "annother" vo, and etc etc. Can you do it?
This is your job. You should configure your self, like I said above, you can use the debug mode to see all playing sounds.

Last edited by Arkarr; 02-23-2014 at 15:26.
Delfy
Old 02-23-2014 , 15:56   Re: [ANY] Custom Sounds [BETA V0.2]
Reply With Quote #15

Quote:
This is your job. You should configure your self, like I said above, you can use the debug mode to see all playing sounds.
I'm zero with programming and make plugins. I just mean in future maybe you update it to ver0.3, with supports other sounds by the plugin?

Edit: It seems, the plugin can replace only sounds by player, at this moment. All other sounds, like ambient, or music, footsteps plugin cant replace. Will be great if you make 0.3 ver with this

Last edited by Delfy; 02-23-2014 at 16:18.
Arkarr
Veteran Member
Old 02-23-2014 , 16:20   Re: [ANY] Custom Sounds [BETA V0.2]
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delfy View Post
I'm zero with programming and make plugins. I just mean in future maybe you update it to ver0.3, with supports other sounds by the plugin?

Edit: It seems, the plugin can replace only sounds by player, at this moment. All other sounds, like ambient, or music, footsteps plugin cant replace. Will be great if you make 0.3 ver with this
Again, YOU have to do it. There is nothing to program, just edit CustomSounds.cfg. See the main post for more infos about how to configure it.
Old 02-23-2014 , 16:58   Re: [ANY] Custom Sounds [BETA V0.2]
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Again, YOU have to do it. There is nothing to program, just edit CustomSounds.cfg. See the main post for more infos about how to configure it.
Mate, it seems, you cant understand me. Well, i told again, this plugin cant replace non-player sounds, like music, or footsteps. Exemple one part of my CFG:
"18"
{
"original_sound" "robostep_11.wav"
"custom_sound" "player/footsteps/dirt2.wav"
"volume" "1.0"
"looping" "0"
"time_of_loop" "0"
}

This is the team fortress 2 step sounds, by robots. And i tried many times replace it to non-robot step sound. The plugin didnt work here. As i said, plugin can replace only sounds by player, like "sniper says no" or "sniper says active uber!" etc etc. Now you understand me?

Last edited by Delfy; 02-23-2014 at 17:00.
B_CANSIN
Old 02-26-2014 , 16:14   Re: [ANY] Custom Sounds [BETA V0.2]
Reply With Quote #18

I got somethings idk just gona try my luck here them: First I need to say pitch working on the magic spell ( that make you small and make your head bigger and vocie pitcher lower speell) but it won't work with !resize plunig pitches and secound I just gona post it first (but I thought I posted it but after I released I am not sorry ) Can I can do more config and player can select them in menu or like !cs ponys / !cs hatters / !cs saxton_hale or it can work with model manager plunig directly when Some one select that model it will direcly the change sound to that model sound. ( this menus could be awesome for model manager plunig ) If we could I will start config them right now ^ ^. *Note please don't get angry I just sometimes can understand plunig infos wrongly I got 400+ plunig in my server it realy hard to remember them all.
robotortoise
Old 02-26-2014 , 19:03   Re: [ANY] Custom Sounds [BETA V0.1]
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
And this will work for all clients ? And you can't unload/load custom sounds without re-editings all files again and again...
Yeah, it will work for all clients, but it doesn't work for certain sounds. Anyways, I'm gonna try using this plugin and see if it works better.

EDIT: I give it a 6/5 Stars! Works very well. Much better than the system I was using before with the tf/custom folder and whatnot.

I still have to use that for certain sounds, though, as you can't do a randomized assortment of sounds for one event on this plugin.

Last edited by robotortoise; 02-26-2014 at 21:45.
Delfy
Old 03-05-2014 , 08:52   Re: [ANY] Custom Sounds [BETA V0.2]
Reply With Quote #20

So, will you make 0.3 beta with support other sounds mate?