0% 

[L4D2] my github repo

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-31-2018 , 21:24   [L4D2] my github repo
Reply With Quote #1

Firstly, here is the repo: https://github.com/ve3tit/l4d2

Hello. I started developing plugins again and, since I've noticed that people have continued to request plugins that many of these that I have created already do. I've been maintaining (and using all of them on my servers) these. They're written in the older language, sourcepawn; I am unsure if these older plugins are still allowed, so I posted them here.
!skyrpg folder contains only config files
These aren't plugins; they are data (key files) my community asked for. Please disregard them.

If anyone has questions, please ask.
Note that you don't necessarily need to use the locksaferoom module, as I got tired of rushers on my server and decided to completely remove saferoom doors during live rounds; players can rush, but they can't hide at the end of the map, safely. The map ends when all survivors (and no infected) are in the saferoom. This comes standard in Ready-Up 6.2 and currently can't disabled; I can add that if anyone decides to use this plugin (it can also be used non-intrusively if you just want to have the benefits of the modules or the API without the actual ready-up system enabled).

Last edited by Fyren; 09-01-2018 at 06:53. Reason: read the rules, don't style your entire post