meTaLiCroSS
Gaze Upon My Hat
Old 01-23-2013 , 03:09   Re: Module: Orpheu2.3a
Reply With Quote #971

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnorMcLeod View Post
Signature is ok.
I think there is no return.

About ammo, if function works, ammo is duplicated, owner still has ammo.
On default cs routine, owner weapons are stripped after weapons are packed, so all ammo is set to 0 at this time, that's why you noticed owner still has ammo.

So, try with no return, or void, depending on how you have to do with orpheu when there is no return.
Now it strangely works, I had to reset the ammo manually as you said because all ammo is reseted after weapons are stripped because game was done to be like that.

The function works, and the weaponbox got the ammo correctly, I had to set 1 instead of true as I saw, and about the return type, I think that my hlds doesn't crash because the game doesn't ask for the return value of packPlayerItem, but by default it returns a value.

Code:
int __cdecl packPlayerItem(CBasePlayer *a1, CBasePlayerItem *a2, bool a3) {   int result; // eax@2   int v4; // esi@4   int v5; // ecx@4   float v6; // ST40_4@4   float v7; // ST3C_4@4   float v8; // ST44_4@4   int v9; // eax@4   int v10; // ST08_4@5   int v11; // [sp-8h] [bp-30h]@4   int v12; // [sp-4h] [bp-2Ch]@4   int v13; // [sp+18h] [bp-10h]@1   v13 = 0;   if ( a2 )   {     result = GetCSModelName(a2->m_iId);     v13 = result;   }   if ( v13 )   {     v4 = (int)CBaseEntity::Create(                 "weaponbox",                 (const Vector *)a1->pev->origin,                 (const Vector *)a1->pev->angles,                 a1->pev->pContainingEntity);     *(_DWORD *)(*(_DWORD *)v4 + 80) = 0;     *(_DWORD *)(*(_DWORD *)v4 + 88) = 0;     v5 = *(_DWORD *)v4;     v6 = a1->pev->velocity[1] * 0.75;     v7 = a1->pev->velocity[0] * 0.75;     v8 = 0.75 * a1->pev->velocity[2];     *(_DWORD *)(*(_DWORD *)v4 + 32) = LODWORD(v7);     *(_DWORD *)(v5 + 36) = LODWORD(v6);     HIWORD(v9) = HIWORD(v8);     *(_DWORD *)(v5 + 40) = LODWORD(v8);     LOWORD(v9) = 0;     *(_DWORD *)(v4 + 12) = v9 | 0xFFFF0000;     *(_DWORD *)(v4 + 16) = CWeaponBox::Kill;     *(float *)(*(_DWORD *)v4 + 260) = gpGlobals->time + 300.0;     CWeaponBox::PackWeapon((CBasePlayerItem *)v4);     if ( a3 )     {       v10 = a1->m_rgAmmo[((int (__cdecl *)(CBasePlayerItem *))a2->vtable->CBasePlayerItem__PrimaryAmmoIndex)(a2)];       CWeaponBox::PackAmmo(         v4,         *(_DWORD *)&CBasePlayerItem::ItemInfoArray[44 * a2->m_iId + 8] - (unsigned int)gpGlobals->pStringBase);     }     result = ((int (__stdcall *)(_DWORD, int, int, int))g_engfuncs.pfnSetModel)(                *(_DWORD *)(*(_DWORD *)v4 + 520),                v13,                v11,                v12);   }   return result; }

Thanks for helping !
Arkshine
AMX Mod X Plugin Approver
Old 01-23-2013 , 03:39   Re: Module: Orpheu2.3a
Reply With Quote #972

packPlayerItem has not return, don't trust much IDA on return. That's somehting it can only guess and most of time it puts int.
Old 01-23-2013 , 04:52   Re: Module: Orpheu2.3a
Reply With Quote #973

Why does everyone keep ignoring my question?
Arkshine
Old 01-23-2013 , 04:58   Re: Module: Orpheu2.3a
Reply With Quote #974

Because no idea. At the same time, you should not complain, you are the one who decided to use a different MonsterMod with a plugin using the original version...

"[MONSTER] ERROR: unknown monster_skill.cfg item" Also it seems you mix configuration files...
Old 01-23-2013 , 05:02   Re: Module: Orpheu2.3a
Reply With Quote #975

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkshine View Post
Because no idea. At the same time, you should not complain, you are the one who decided to use a different MonsterMod with a plugin using the original version...

"[MONSTER] ERROR: unknown monster_skill.cfg item" Also it seems you mix configuration files...
Ok, so did you know compiling the MonsterMod?
I couldn't make it from the VS 2010

Last edited by 4554; 01-23-2013 at 05:04.
Arkshine
Old 01-23-2013 , 05:03   Re: Module: Orpheu2.3a
Reply With Quote #976

What, how it's related ?
Old 01-23-2013 , 05:06   Re: Module: Orpheu2.3a
Reply With Quote #977

Quote:
What, how it's related ?
After failed calling spawn monster function from the orpheu,
I would like to add a server command in MonsterMod that allows me to spawn monster from cmds,
Example:
spawn_monster <monster type> <origin>
But now i couldn't compile MonsterMod.
Arkshine
Old 01-23-2013 , 05:11   Re: Module: Orpheu2.3a
Reply With Quote #978

Seriously, stop that. You don't even try to understand why the EXISTING command doesn't work, and you want to add another, it's completely stupid, sorry. Maybe the command of this version works differently adn requires extra arguments ; so, just go read the fucking documentation of this monstermod (if you don't have, search, it should be not hard to find the official site) ; and check what is different, then modify the pawn plugin to add what it needs (EDIT: it would require to modify the orpheu file too if arguments are different). I remember vaguely the plugin Bad Camper where you can use MonsterMod with it, and the command works differently depending the version, I think author has also added a note about it.

Last edited by Arkshine; 01-23-2013 at 05:15.
Old 01-23-2013 , 05:38   Re: Module: Orpheu2.3a
Reply With Quote #979

Quote:
Seriously, stop that. You don't even try to understand why the EXISTING command doesn't work, and you want to add another, it's completely stupid, sorry. Maybe the command of this version works differently adn requires extra arguments ; so, just go read the fucking documentation of this monstermod (if you don't have, search, it should be not hard to find the official site) ; and check what is different, then modify the pawn plugin to add what it needs (EDIT: it would require to modify the orpheu file too if arguments are different). I remember vaguely the plugin Bad Camper where you can use MonsterMod with it, and the command works differently depending the version, I think author has also added a note about it.
The spawning method of Bad Camper was "Spawn monster on player"
But my need is "spawn monster on origin"

Last edited by 4554; 01-23-2013 at 05:39.
meTaLiCroSS
Gaze Upon My Hat
Old 01-23-2013 , 17:48   Re: Module: Orpheu2.3a
Reply With Quote #980

Quote:
packPlayerItem has not return, don't trust much IDA on return. That's somehting it can only guess and most of time it puts int.
Gonna take that in account, thanks again buddy