Raised This Month: $12 Target: $400
 3% 

-delete-

Post New Thread Reply   

Maxunit
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-27-2012 , 05:46   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.45.1 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #81

*removed*

Some people are...what?

PS: I changed several config values and no effects showed up...so I asked! I don't know, if you maybe tested this Plugin on a Linux Server, but it is a matter of fact, that the configuration file is way to huge for the Linux Build from the SRCDS and I had to figure out some workaround myself to get this plugin running properly. Without the workarounds, the config execution from SkyRPG and the other plugins, which are being loaded AFTER SkyRPG, gets invalidated. This is caused by a Buffer Overflow.

You could tell me now, to remove the plugin, sure, but I enjoy this plugin and I found a workaround to get everything running. Now there are just some small issues here and there, which I have to iron out.

EDIT:

Skyy, now you are calling me disrepectful? I am far from disrepectful, because I checked the OP and the default config a lot of times, changed several values, even those which you named. I am maybe not a developer, but I know my way around. The only thing I DID not know, was, that SkyRPG's config is way to huge for the Linux Build from the SRCDS and that it causes the mentioned Buffer Overflows and that changed values therefor are not being executed, or even crashed the server in a few cases.

I like to keep a cfg file, which I can edit, instead of removing a line or 2 to prevent the Plugin to write everything to a CFG and execute it. So I had to troubleshoot that first with using:

./srcds_run [parameters] > FullServerLog.txt

Then I saw all those Buffer Overflows and that my Server stopped to execute configuration files. I have not worked with Sourcemod since some time, before that I ran several GoldSource/Source Servers (like SvenCoop, Team Fortress Classic, Counter-Strike: Source, Team Fortress 2). I never came across the Buffer Overflow problem before. So I thought, that the problems are coming straight from the SkyRPG Plugin, because all of my issues stopped, after I deactivated it.

I will not bug you anymore, until it is a clear bug in your Plugin, which is being logged in the log files from the Server or Sourcemod.

Greetings,

Maxunit

Last edited by Maxunit; 07-27-2012 at 06:19.
Send a message via ICQ to Maxunit Send a message via AIM to Maxunit Send a message via MSN to Maxunit
mugen
Old 07-27-2012 , 12:15   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.45.1 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #82

skyrpg_ai_leveling_enabled to 0

still i have the uncommons
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-27-2012 , 13:48   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.45.1 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugen View Post
skyrpg_ai_leveling_enabled to 0

still i have the uncommons
Is it on versus or coop? If it's versus, other players are probably buying them.
If you have a chance to open the source code, there's a source file called director.sp and it handles
what the director can and can't do. Setting that variable to 0 simply means that file is completely
ignored. The result is, the director won't make purchases. However, the uncommons that appear on
maps by default, or that the AI Director puts their itself will still exist, such as CEDA and Riot Cops on Dead Center, Mudmen on Swamp Fever, etc.

However, if you're still seeing floods of jimmy gibbs coming in, and it's not set to versus, and you have that variable set to 0, let me know, and I'll take a look. I no longer have a place to test, though, so keep in mind that the updates I post are UAI.
Old 07-27-2012 , 14:30   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.45.1 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
Is it on versus or coop? If it's versus, other players are probably buying them.
If you have a chance to open the source code, there's a source file called director.sp and it handles
what the director can and can't do. Setting that variable to 0 simply means that file is completely
ignored. The result is, the director won't make purchases. However, the uncommons that appear on
maps by default, or that the AI Director puts their itself will still exist, such as CEDA and Riot Cops on Dead Center, Mudmen on Swamp Fever, etc.

However, if you're still seeing floods of jimmy gibbs coming in, and it's not set to versus, and you have that variable set to 0, let me know, and I'll take a look. I no longer have a place to test, though, so keep in mind that the updates I post are UAI.
my game is coop sky : and all uncommons spawning not only jimmy
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-27-2012 , 15:43   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.45.1 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #85

Code:
if (GetConVarInt(DirectorEnabled) == 0 || RoundReset)
	{
		PrintToChatAll("%s \x01The AI Director relinquishes control... for now.", INFO);
		return Plugin_Stop;
	}
Ah... I'm not sure. If you've disabled AI control, in the config, it won't let the director do anything, but just in case, you should try typing !sm_cvar skyrpg_ai_leveling_enabled 0 in chat. Push comes to shove, if it didn't read the config, it'll immediately shut it down. But, you can always just do !sm_execcfg sourcemod/sky_rpg5.cfg (or whatever the config is called).
Old 07-29-2012 , 06:02   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.45.1 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #86

yeh works now with:
exec sourcemod/skyrpg.cfg in server.cfg

thx nice plugin
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-29-2012 , 20:41   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.45.1 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #87

np. anytime.

generally speaking as far as updates go... since I don't have a place to actually test at the moment slash future, the plugin is "as is" and updates will probably be minor if any (since I'm developing a new private version). new versions will, as a result be untested by myself.
Old 07-31-2012 , 20:29   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.46 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #88

Plugin Update to v3.46.

New features added:
Code:
// If enabled, points are not wiped on round end.
// -
// Default "0"
skyrpg_round_end_save_points "0"

// If enabled, items such as defibs, medpacks, etc., will be removed at the start of a round.
// -
// Default "1"
skyrpg_round_remove_items "1"
I may (or may not) add the ability to share points with other players.
Be advised that, while points do save, I've opted to round to floor on point saving.
Old 08-01-2012 , 06:34   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.46 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #89

sky the tank have 30000 hp or something tried settings but no luck can you give advice?
Skyy
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-01-2012 , 07:30   Re: [L4D2] SkyRpg v3.46 Store-Trails-Questing-Saves Data And More!
Reply With Quote #90

tank health determined entirely by settings in the config file and tank current level.