Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta

Post New Thread Reply   

Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-19-2011 , 21:32   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #811

Regards to a crash that may have occured due to this plugin, i tried the stop all music command "sm_jballoff" and my server crashed right after. Not too sure if it was because of that fact or if it was the plugins fault but i'm putting that out there.
SirLamer
Old 08-19-2011 , 22:54   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #812

Thanks, I'll check it. Did your error log include anything?

Plugins: Jukebox for Source
Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-19-2011 , 23:35   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #813

No errors in logs, i'll do more testing to see if there's any specifics to it's crashes, might just be my server having derp moments like it usually does.
SirLamer
Old 08-20-2011 , 01:19   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #814

Yeah I don't think jb_alloff does anything special. The gritty stuff is the same code that is used for when any one person stops a track part-way through.

Drixevel
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-20-2011 , 08:00   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #815

Well other then that, i think the plugin works perfectly. Only issue is sometimes players report their jukebox's don't work and usually they have URL MOTD's off.
hawky72
Old 08-20-2011 , 12:33   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #816

I think the above is my problem (URL MOTD's off) so how would I go about turning it on? I was trying to search for the answer but it kept bringing up scrolling problems.
SirLamer
Old 08-21-2011 , 03:31   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #817

oh I didn't know people could do that, haha. That could explain a lot of stuff for some people.

hawky72
Old 08-22-2011 , 21:37   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #818

Well it turns out ZombieMaster does not have the cvar cl_disablehtmlmotd "0" which enables/disables html motd...So any idea on a work around? (I think html is off by default)
SirLamer
Old 08-22-2011 , 22:06   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #819

Does ZombieMaster have an HTML-enabled MOTD window? If so, set your MOTD to this URL and see if you can play music from the playlist at the bottom:

http://www.jplayer.org/latest/demo-02/

hawky72
Old 08-23-2011 , 01:13   Re: Jukebox for Source - Streaming Music System v0.5.5.0 Beta
Reply With Quote #820

Well I tried doing that but when I make that the motd this happens.

I have no way to scroll down, but I could click on things and it would change info. So now I wonder if my Motd is just completely broken... Any ideas/thoughts?