Reply With Quote #782

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyeffect View Post
1 Each player can use rtv 1 time / map
Veteran Member
Old 07-16-2009 , 10:39   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #783

I know

But he doesnt speak english very well...
SourceMod DarkCrab
Old 07-16-2009 , 10:40   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #784

I've read all of his (five) posts and I don't see him having any problems with English at all.
Old 07-16-2009 , 11:04   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #785

I have no problem speaking English at all.

And i know that each player can use rtv once per map, but that is not the problem. The problem is that when i start the server the rtv works, BUT if i change map it changes the dmap_rtvtoggle to OFF. Furthermore if i change map again it sets dmap_rtvtoggle to ON again, and so it continues with changing every second map.

I have tried several solutions including having dmap_rtvtoggle ON/dmap_rtvtoggle 1 in amxx.cfg, server.cfg and so on but none seems to work.

Any idea?
Ejziponken
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-16-2009 , 11:12   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #786

Quote:
Originally Posted by entc View Post
I have no problem speaking English at all.

And i know that each player can use rtv once per map, but that is not the problem. The problem is that when i start the server the rtv works, BUT if i change map it changes the dmap_rtvtoggle to OFF. Furthermore if i change map again it sets dmap_rtvtoggle to ON again, and so it continues with changing every second map.

I have tried several solutions including having dmap_rtvtoggle ON/dmap_rtvtoggle 1 in amxx.cfg, server.cfg and so on but none seems to work.

Any idea?

I have the same problem, the rtv only works every second map..
DynamicBits
Old 07-26-2009 , 06:46   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #787

Quote:
Originally Posted by entc View Post

dmap_rtvtoggle is not a cvar. It is a command with no arguments. When you run the command, it toggles rockthevote mode. If rockthevote is enabled, dmap_rtvtoggle will disable it. If rockthevote is disabled, dmap_rtvtoggle will enable it. I didn't add the command and, to be honest, I wish it wasn't in the plugin.

On a side note, I have uploaded a new version of the plugin to my SVN repository. This is not an official release. I have tested it myself, and it has been running on a public server of mine for a week, and I have seen no problems, but it should still be considered an alpha quality release. I still have many more changes before I release the next official version.

Changes include:
  • Added check for enabled conflicting plugins ("Nextmap Chooser", "NextMap", "Galileo", and "Crab's Map Manager")
  • Added check for incorrect/missing dictionary file
  • Added response to "say ff"
  • Added "listmaps" override
  • Corrected Russian and French translations
  • Corrected various minor issues with all languages
  • Added Croatian translation (Thanks to tomba2k)
  • Put quotes around all commands for all languages
  • (Other stuff that will be described in the v3.24 changelog)

Download here:

Like most other previous releases, the new dictionary file is required. If you don't upgrade it, this version of the plugin will make it VERY obvious.

--
Andy

Last edited by DynamicBits; 01-17-2012 at 18:49. Reason: Updated links for r55 in SVN
bmann_420
AMX_Super Pooper
Old 07-26-2009 , 20:19   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #788

Now that I'm back, I can add that to the front page.

Your awesome DynamicBits
Old 07-27-2009 , 03:19   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #789

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicBits View Post
dmap_rtvtoggle is not a cvar. It is a command with no arguments. When you run the command, it toggles rockthevote mode. If rockthevote is enabled, dmap_rtvtoggle will disable it. If rockthevote is disabled, dmap_rtvtoggle will enable it. I didn't add the command and, to be honest, I wish it wasn't in the plugin.

On a side note, I have uploaded a new version of the plugin to my SVN repository. This is not an official release. I have tested it myself, and it has been running on a public server of mine for a week, and I have seen no problems, but it should still be considered an alpha quality release. I still have many more changes before I release the next official version.

Changes include:
  • Added check for enabled conflicting plugins ("Nextmap Chooser", "NextMap", "Galileo", and "Crab's Map Manager")
  • Added check for incorrect/missing dictionary file
  • Added response to "say ff"
  • Added "listmaps" override
  • Corrected Russian and French translations
  • Corrected various minor issues with all languages

Download here:

Like most other previous releases, the new dictionary file is required. If you don't upgrade it, this version of the plugin will make it VERY obvious.

--
Andy

How can you not answer the question at all? RTV do not work on every map, thats our problem. The rtv only works every second map..
DynamicBits
Old 07-27-2009 , 10:41   Re: Deagles' Map Management 3.23
Reply With Quote #790

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejziponken View Post
How can you not answer the question at all? RTV do not work on every map, thats our problem. The rtv only works every second map..
I answered the question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicBits View Post
Remove dmap_rtvtoggle from every one of your config files. It doesn't belong in any of them.

Edit:As of the next version, you won't be able to make this mistake. Well, you still can, but it will print an error and won't change the settings unless the command comes from a client console.

--
Andy

Last edited by DynamicBits; 07-27-2009 at 11:36. Reason: Added note about upcoming fix