Raised This Month: $ Target: $400
 0% 

MapChooser Extended 1.10.2 (Updated 2014-02-05)

Post New Thread Reply   

Sir_Conor
Old 08-13-2014 , 13:31   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.10.2 (Updated 2014-02-05)
Reply With Quote #761

I don't think so, i get the server from gameservers and I've not used the Workshop at all really everything is on the FastDL.
TomXPro
Old 08-14-2014 , 16:41   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.10.2 (Updated 2014-02-05)
Reply With Quote #762

I just installed your mapchooser trusting that it gives me the ability to have more than 6 maps in the vote menu.
Too bad, that it doesn't. :-(

I'm wondering if there is any chance to have all maps in my map list for voting?
The vote menu could have more pages for browsing through the map list!?
m22b
Old 08-14-2014 , 19:46   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.10.2 (Updated 2014-02-05)
Reply With Quote #763

sound's not working

download but dont play
mythoss
Old 08-17-2014 , 08:01   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.10.2 (Updated 2014-02-05)
Reply With Quote #764

The map vote keeps triggering on the final round. On aim maps the vote doesn't even finish before the round ends and a random map is selected. I've tried increases rounds, I've increased %, and I've increased time. None of them seem to work and push the vote back to earlier.
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-18-2014 , 10:34   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.10.2 (Updated 2014-02-05)
Reply With Quote #765

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_Conor View Post
I don't think so, i get the server from gameservers and I've not used the Workshop at all really everything is on the FastDL.
Hmmm.... there are some known issues dealing with maps that are in subdirectories of the maps folder. I made some modifications to my test version to take this into account, but this change and a new optional change I made to the nominations system need to be tested before I release anything.

I'm getting bogged down in making changes to too many plugins at once... I'm starting to have to drop certain plugins I've written just to keep up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomXPro View Post
I just installed your mapchooser trusting that it gives me the ability to have more than 6 maps in the vote menu.
Too bad, that it doesn't. :-(

I'm wondering if there is any chance to have all maps in my map list for voting?
The vote menu could have more pages for browsing through the map list!?
This is an intentional decision in order to keep the voting list short.

Paginated vote menus tend not to work too well since map votes tend to be short. This plugin intentionally disables pagination in order to allow items 9 and 0 to be used for voting (although CS:GO may not support using item 0).

This is also why the nominations system exists, so that people can opt to have specific maps show up in the vote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m22b View Post
sound's not working

download but dont play
If this is CS:GO, this is a known problem with WAV files (although I'm still not clear as to why this is).

I was going to deal with this this past weekend, but I was sick on Friday and spent most of the weekend in bed.

(I'm sure my Neurologist loved me vomiting during my appointment Friday, too. I was seeing him to find out why I keep getting headaches that make me vomit...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythoss View Post
The map vote keeps triggering on the final round. On aim maps the vote doesn't even finish before the round ends and a random map is selected. I've tried increases rounds, I've increased %, and I've increased time. None of them seem to work and push the vote back to earlier.
When do you want it to trigger?

One of the oddities of MapChooser that MapChooser Extended inherited is that the number of rounds is measured from the end... so mce_startrounds will start a vote at the end of the round where mp_maxrounds - mce_startrounds equals the round number.

Last edited by Powerlord; 08-18-2014 at 10:34.
poel
Veteran Member
Old 08-18-2014 , 17:19   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.10.2 (Updated 2014-02-05)
Reply With Quote #766

Is it possible to fix sound problem with vote ?
Add feature : Saved map already played after crash server ?

Thks.
geoka
Old 08-26-2014 , 15:23   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.10.2 (Updated 2014-02-05)
Reply With Quote #767

Hey, i have installed this plugin, but if i change map with the sm admin meu the game still write [sm] changelevel or something instead of MCE changelevel.
Also, the maplist in my admin menu looks like workshop\..... instead of *mapname. Can u help me out pls?
The plugin is loaded correctly. Thx for reply
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-26-2014 , 15:54   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.10.2 (Updated 2014-02-05)
Reply With Quote #768

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoka View Post
Hey, i have installed this plugin, but if i change map with the sm admin meu the game still write [sm] changelevel or something instead of MCE changelevel.
Also, the maplist in my admin menu looks like workshop\..... instead of *mapname. Can u help me out pls?
The plugin is loaded correctly. Thx for reply
The admin map change is controlled by a different plugin. Either basecommands or basevotes depending on which change type you're using.

I still need to test some things before I release a version of MCE that treats workshop/234234324/mapname and mapname the same.
Old 08-26-2014 , 16:15   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.10.2 (Updated 2014-02-05)
Reply With Quote #769

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
The admin map change is controlled by a different plugin. Either basecommands or basevotes depending on which change type you're using.

I still need to test some things before I release a version of MCE that treats workshop/234234324/mapname and mapname the same.
Thx! I have an other question as well, maybe someone can help me. If the server load a workshop map, it dosen't show the loading screen, the overview( bombsites, spawns etc.), but if the map was loaded and i reload it from admin menu everything works fine(i have the map overview for example de_mill). Any idea?
Powerlord
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-26-2014 , 16:24   Re: MapChooser Extended 1.10.2 (Updated 2014-02-05)
Reply With Quote #770

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoka View Post
Thx! I have an other question as well, maybe someone can help me. If the server load a workshop map, it dosen't show the loading screen, the overview( bombsites, spawns etc.), but if the map was loaded and i reload it from admin menu everything works fine(i have the map overview for example de_mill). Any idea?
I'm not sure of how to fix that. To be honest, I'm not that familiar with CS:GO.

That does remind me that I need to double-check the Arms Race code for the next version... last time I remember checking that, it wasn't doing votes soon enough and the round could potentially end before said vote finishes.